This is getting ridiculous. . .

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Doge should have been the RIG pet.

Unstoppable Krampus

I wish they'd just put the RIG pet in the marketplace themselves if no one finds it after several days, that way we could at least preview it.

User Image

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ugh, this sucks
That must be one ultra rare pet sad

Lunatic

Sucks indeed. Now I even had the gold to buy the pet if someone would find it. xD

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Now is it a case of no one is buying the RIG or are the chances of getting it just that low?

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I've been listing bundles from time to time but it appears not a lot of people are buying. sweatdrop I know less people have been buying but I'm wondering if there is also not enough interest in the items released from the rig. You have to admit, most of the items in this rig pander to one type of gaian... Girly. sweatdrop A shame there isn't any nice masculine items in this rig. sad (Aside from like one or two and even then they are targeted towards fangirls.) There needs to be a little bit more diversity in the items for this rig to really grab people.

Timid Mage

8,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Consulting Time Lord
Doge should have been the RIG pet.
It really should have

Trash Baby

22,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Flarie Hanami
I've been listing bundles from time to time but appears not a lot of people are buying. sweatdrop I know less people have been buying but I'm wondering if there is also not enough interest in the items released from the rig. You have to admit, most of the items in this rig pander to one type of gaian... Girly. sweatdrop A shame there isn't any nice masculine items in this rig. sad (Aside from like one.) There needs to be a little bit more diversity in the items for this rig to really grab people.

Are you gonna open the bundles yourself?

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Shotgun Divorce
Flarie Hanami
I've been listing bundles from time to time but appears not a lot of people are buying. sweatdrop I know less people have been buying but I'm wondering if there is also not enough interest in the items released from the rig. You have to admit, most of the items in this rig pander to one type of gaian... Girly. sweatdrop A shame there isn't any nice masculine items in this rig. sad (Aside from like one or two and even then they are targeted towards fangirls.) There needs to be a little bit more diversity in the items for this rig to really grab people.

Are you gonna open the bundles yourself?

I already opened two bundles and didn't win anything that was worth over 500,000g. crying I'd rather not take anymore risks. In all my months of playing rigs on gaia, I have never once won a victory. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff