Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Jisen Meizuki
Cocoa Drop
Don't worry gaians, they will release the poodles in the CS just like they did with the Forest Fawns. Lol.

They did? I don't remember Gaia released RIG pets before if we're unable to find them. >>;

Yeah they did. Which is why the Fawns is only 40mil in the marketplace right now. And they had sales for pets in the cash shop while back.

Lunatic

Kiro_Shinigami
Cocoa Drop
Don't worry gaians, they will release the poodles in the CS just like they did with the Forest Fawns. Lol.
Your look is amazing! and Yeah XD Gaia always releases stuff again.

Thank you~! I changed my avi again as usual but that one is one of my fav avatars xD

I like your avi as well wink

DragoonLordX's Queen

His Sweetheart

59,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Leveled-Up Love 500
  • Couple of Time 500
frozen_flames06
Hikaru Tsukina
they kind of look like bichon frise

cool...I wonder if their poses are going to be like the fawns...especially if their I am pose is..

Well, gaia announced that there will be two rigs each month now, so my guess is, one dog is in this rig, and the other is in the rig that hasn't been released yet. But who knows x.x

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Cocoa Drop
Kiro_Shinigami
Cocoa Drop
Your look is amazing! and Yeah XD Gaia always releases stuff again.

Thank you~! I changed my avi again as usual but that one is one of my fav avatars xD

I like your avi as well wink
@A@ Mine is just for RP sake XD I get into my characters XD

Color combo's all worked so well!

Stubborn Gifter

Cocoa Drop
Yeah they did. Which is why the Fawns is only 40mil in the marketplace right now. And they had sales for pets in the cash shop while back.

Well, I know they have Pet RIGs before where those Fawns were in it before. But like I said, I never see a RIG Pet by itself being sell if we're unable to find them. I thought it will be similar to that unicorn pet when Goblins and Gauntlets were released. Gods, it took like two week and half to find it. >>;

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Those poodles are stubborn! I wonder if Kibbles & Bits will draw them out...

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
ChezaGrace
frozen_flames06
Hikaru Tsukina

cool...I wonder if their poses are going to be like the fawns...especially if their I am pose is..

Well, gaia announced that there will be two rigs each month now, so my guess is, one dog is in this rig, and the other is in the rig that hasn't been released yet. But who knows x.x

ninja

DragoonLordX's Queen

His Sweetheart

59,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Leveled-Up Love 500
  • Couple of Time 500
frozen_flames06
ChezaGrace
frozen_flames06
Hikaru Tsukina

ninja

eek

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Worst case scenario they could go, " Buy these breedable dogs! El oh el! gaia_diamond Don't forget to feed them or they DIE! El oh el! gaia_gaiagold "

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I wish Doge would fall in price. Thats the only item I give a s**t about from this rig

Writer

I don't think it's worth it to buy RIGs to get anything big right now, especially for something expensive like the ultra-rare pet when it does show up. Playing the RIGs to win big just doesn't make sense these days.

It's happened with all the other rare pets, be it Kitten Stars or Fawns or Tunnu the Bear. They're "priceless" for a while, and then get stuck in Cash Shop.

As I recall only one Fawn got into Marketplace during the Verdant RIG. However, it was almost immediately offered in CS for 85 dollars. So it would seem Fawns were WAY harder to get from the RIG than from CS. Considering there was one in the marketplace, it would be logical to conclude that buying 8 9 packs of Verdant probably would not get you a Fawn.

Tunnu was like that too... during Rare Pet Rescue they had a bunch of pets in a 100 dollar-a-shot RIG, then Tunnu got put in the CS for just ten dollars. To say its worth plummeted would be an understatement.

I know there's a rush of excitement from being the first to own something, but given Gaia's marketing it'll cost you big. Just wait till they inevitably stick all the good items from this RIG in Cash Shop and you'll get them for a decent price.

King Noob

Aw for ******** sake.
I see one item on the list I want - Flatline Love.

"Only 6ook, eh? Plenty of listings, guess that price is settled by now. I'll come back to that after breezing over the rest of the list."

Come back about 5 minutes later.
Every single one, even the ridiculous-priced ones, bought out.
Derimed
I don't think it's worth it to buy RIGs to get anything big right now, especially for something expensive like the ultra-rare pet when it does show up. Playing the RIGs to win big just doesn't make sense these days.

It's happened with all the other rare pets, be it Kitten Stars or Fawns or Tunnu the Bear. They're "priceless" for a while, and then get stuck in Cash Shop.

As I recall only one Fawn got into Marketplace during the Verdant RIG. However, it was almost immediately offered in CS for 85 dollars. So it would seem Fawns were WAY harder to get from the RIG than from CS. Considering there was one in the marketplace, it would be logical to conclude that buying 8 9 packs of Verdant probably would not get you a Fawn.

Tunnu was like that too... during Rare Pet Rescue they had a bunch of pets in a 100 dollar-a-shot RIG, then Tunnu got put in the CS for just ten dollars. To say its worth plummeted would be an understatement.

I know there's a rush of excitement from being the first to own something, but given Gaia's marketing it'll cost you big. Just wait till they inevitably stick all the good items from this RIG in Cash Shop and you'll get them for a decent price.

There were like 6 or 7 Fawns won before they got released, my friend won one but didn't list it for sale, not everyone sells their pets when they win them, so it's hard to tell how many there are out there.

Kindly Gaian

Zaade

Aw for ******** sake.
I see one item on the list I want - Flatline Love.

"Only 6ook, eh? Plenty of listings, guess that price is settled by now. I'll come back to that after breezing over the rest of the list."

Come back about 5 minutes later.
Every single one, even the ridiculous-priced ones, bought out.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Cocoa Drop

Jisen Meizuki

The Fawns were released but I believe two or three people found them before it happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff