Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impassioned Lionheart

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Soooo.... Pearl Photo Filter still isn't doing anything I notice as movement.

Does it only work with certain items? Does it work for anyone?

Should I make a thread about this?

It's just a color filter that can only get a certain effect through being animated. It's not going to move because it's meant to be like a photograph.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko

It's just a color filter that can only get a certain effect through being animated. It's not going to move because it's meant to be like a photograph.

Then logically there wouldn't be any point to making it an Astra.

Impassioned Lionheart

Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko

It's not the first color filter animated item and it won't be the last.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko

With the exception of Gag/Free ones, the others do things. They do not just change the screen and nothing else. They move, change color, randomly work,.. etc.

This just kinda saddens me that nothing at all happens. Nothing Astra about it at all. Static effects are in items and poses that are not Astra.

I can tell that one side is set up to be compatible with Astra and the other is not. The side that is not will be a popular replacement since it has an effect people are after a couple Astra for. So it is like it is Pseudo Astra. If it doesn't so anything, I wonder if they should make a new type of item or category of item for this and things like this to go into. Instead of building an expectation for there it to be Astra due to it being labled Astra.

Hopefully, there is just something lacking we don't know yet. Something incomplete or something unknown to us yet. Like mixing it with certain items changes it's behavior. But at the moment it's Static/Stationary not Astra/Animated.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko

With the exception of Gag/Free ones, the others do things. They do not just change the screen and nothing else. They move, change color, randomly work,.. etc.

This just kinda saddens me that nothing at all happens. Nothing Astra about it at all. Static effects are in items and poses that are not Astra.

I can tell that one side is set up to be compatible with Astra and the other is not. The side that is not will be a popular replacement since it has an effect people are after a couple Astra for. So it is like it is Pseudo Astra. If it doesn't so anything, I wonder if they should make a new type of item or category of item for this and things like this to go into. Instead of building an expectation for there it to be Astra due to it being labled Astra.

Hopefully, there is just something lacking we don't know yet. Something incomplete or something unknown to us yet. Like mixing it with certain items changes it's behavior. But at the moment it's Static/Stationary not Astra/Animated.

-hands q-tip- The effect created when the animation is turned on is an effect that cannot be properly reproduced in a still image. That is why animation is used and that is why it is an Astra, regardless of there not being any actual "movement". It is also not the first filter to come out in a CI, as this was also released in a CI. Having visible movement is not the only qualifier for an item being listed as "Astra".

Bloodstain turns on and off randomly.

Not flickering. Hard to explain when I have to pee and someone is bothering me.

When you see an avatar with it you usually will see them reddened out the first time you see their avatar. Then you won't see the effect, their avatar reddened out, for a while. Each time you load the page or run across them they will randomly be reddened out or not reddened out.

It's hard to explain but that's how it seems to work. Atleast that's what happens on my screen and some other users screens. As a result people become confused, startled, or paranoid.

Impassioned Lionheart

Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko

-hands q-tip- The effect created when the animation is turned on is an effect that cannot be properly reproduced in a still image. That is why animation is used and that is why it is an Astra, regardless of there not being any actual "movement". It is also not the first filter to come out in a CI, as this was also released in a CI. Having visible movement is not the only qualifier for an item being listed as "Astra".

When you see an avatar with it you usually will see them reddened out the first time you see their avatar. Then you won't see the effect, their avatar reddened out, for a while. Each time you load the page or run across them they will randomly be reddened out or not reddened out.

It's hard to explain but that's how it seems to work. Atleast that's what happens on my screen and some other users screens. As a result people become confused, startled, or paranoid.

I doubt that it just plain not working is the intended effect. lol Whether it be the animated item system's fault or something on the user's end, that just sounds like a bug. It's the same reason sometimes my avatar will be a black block. When the animated eyes first came out, I noticed sometimes they would just stop working. They probably still do it. The animated system is not perfect, basically.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko
TehChich
Sailor Tin Nyanko

I doubt that it just plain not working is the intended effect. lol Whether it be the animated item system's fault or something on the user's end, that just sounds like a bug. It's the same reason sometimes my avatar will be a black block. When the animated eyes first came out, I noticed sometimes they would just stop working. They probably still do it. The animated system is not perfect, basically.

Some of the eyes have a heart that pops out of them. Not everyone knows that. It happens randomly.

I forget what else has random stuff that some or most users don't know or don't notice.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Valkines Cryas
That Latex item has me comtemplating buying a third one.

I love it.

It's radiating the sexy I love. It's just so me.

The corset would be nice to wear with it and I really try to avoid too much of the same set...

It's just nicely done, though. I'd purchase flatline too if it wasn't so freaking expensive..

I wanna get Scarlet for the roses and legmod.

I find this item is similar. I wonder if they were thought up by the same person. Don't kill me if you love it.

It's lacking black though.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62069

I DIDN'T KNOW PLAYFUL SUCCUBUS WAS SO CHEAP NOW OwO

I bought one cause heck it looks fabulous. I had the purple recolor of it for a bit, but only because I thought the original was pricey. This one's a bit more in friendly with the rest of my wardrobe.

Man, you strike again! I remember when I was looking for the corset in the Eternal Darkness picture from the last RIG and you figured it out. Thanks again ;n;

Seasonal Carpenter

Lei_Trigar
ismexi_teacher
Lei_Trigar
Lol for some unknown reason I want that Doge item.. That and the Astra Rose Petal. emotion_drool

I have an extra Rose breeze if you want it..

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Yes please.

Sent <3

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

I tried last night and again this morning looking for the rig pet and cannot find it. Searched everything from "pup" to "lovepoodles" and everything in between. Even tried looking up lady and the tramp and no avail. Is it possible it doesn't actually exist in item form this time?

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Valkines Cryas
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Valkines Cryas
That Latex item has me comtemplating buying a third one.

I love it.

It's radiating the sexy I love. It's just so me.

The corset would be nice to wear with it and I really try to avoid too much of the same set...

It's just nicely done, though. I'd purchase flatline too if it wasn't so freaking expensive..

I wanna get Scarlet for the roses and legmod.

I find this item is similar. I wonder if they were thought up by the same person. Don't kill me if you love it.

It's lacking black though.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62069

I DIDN'T KNOW PLAYFUL SUCCUBUS WAS SO CHEAP NOW OwO

I bought one cause heck it looks fabulous. I had the purple recolor of it for a bit, but only because I thought the original was pricey. This one's a bit more in friendly with the rest of my wardrobe.

Man, you strike again! I remember when I was looking for the corset in the Eternal Darkness picture from the last RIG and you figured it out. Thanks again ;n;

It was in a Bundle with like 5-10 items. I forget how many. I got it though! Black and Red Bundle heart

It was in like two other things since then I think. So,.. it's price is actually probably high right now compared to maybe a week or two or three ago. I think it was December when I got the Bundle it was in. *spills something*

Found the Bundle on my Wishlist.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10018447

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I really, really like this rig ;o I rarely ever buy them anymore but I have an itch to buy more *____*

Original Survivor

ismexi_teacher
Lei_Trigar
ismexi_teacher
Lei_Trigar
Lol for some unknown reason I want that Doge item.. That and the Astra Rose Petal. emotion_drool

I have an extra Rose breeze if you want it..

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Yes please.

Sent <3

Thank you! heart Already have it on. smile

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Ravish the Beast
I tried last night and again this morning looking for the rig pet and cannot find it. Searched everything from "pup" to "lovepoodles" and everything in between. Even tried looking up lady and the tramp and no avail. Is it possible it doesn't actually exist in item form this time?

Some times it takes 24 hours to be released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff