Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Morgue
I wish those doggies would turn up already. I want them so bad!

Me too, because if they're cockapoos...I'm really going to want one to honor my dog who passed away last year...

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
I like some of the items quite a bit, but the prices people are putting them up for! Ma Gawd no.
There are usually some around the range of 20k and some at 200k but this time they are pretty much all in the mills. Not worth it. xP

Icy Bear

Gaah why is it 4mil for Hey Doge emo

Green Smoker

Dashing Valentine
Morgue

Me too, because if they're cockapoos...I'm really going to want one to honor my dog who passed away last year...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that your dog passed away. That's really sad. It's really hard to let go of a beloved companion, but It's so touching when people honor their memory. It's not just a pet but a beloved member of the family. heart

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Nothing incredibly interesting for me, which is sad. I was hoping Hipsters= lots of cute glasses, but there was only one pair that was moderately appealing. Oh well.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Morgue
Dashing Valentine
Morgue

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that your dog passed away. That's really sad. It's really hard to let go of a beloved companion, but It's so touching when people honor their memory. It's not just a pet but a beloved member of the family. heart

Yeah he meant the world to me. He was 17 and a half, but I knew it was time. I just really really hope they are cockapoos...they look exactly like it.

Kawaii Star

Thank you for posting this. <333

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Crap...

Worth a few million...

Crap...

Heart = Mind ?!

Easily best RIG win for me ever.

Ghost Buster

still no tiny doges
this makes me sad

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I'm not usually one for companions, but I love the gakuen love item! Their faces change when you turn around. Looks like gem2niki's work. x3
Over all though, I'm disappointed, there were only 4 items I can see myself getting, the rest are just too much, or not my thing.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Flatline love needs to decrease T-T wahhh

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Esdella Vie
I'm not usually one for companions, but I love the gakuen love item! Their faces change when you turn around. Looks like gem2niki's work. x3
Over all though, I'm disappointed, there were only 4 items I can see myself getting, the rest are just too much, or not my thing.
i want that item XD it would be such a fun guilty pleasure item for my avatar ahahaha.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Yay! xd
Only bought one, and got me a Hey Doge!

...no straight thing was ever made."

Icy Phantom

26,940 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Timid 100
Ami Satomora
Ayame4444
)

This is gonna seem really odd. But I never would have thought the masquerade bang would match well enough with Sweet Frosting's hair until I saw your avi emotion_brofist

On topic, I need them Gauken boys to like tank now kthxz emotion_dowant

Thanks, I discovered that the masquerade bangs matches the lighter shades in Sweet Frosting's hair a while ago. I'm happy to hear it doesn't look jarring.

And I hear you on the Gakuen boys, drop my pretties, drop. You'll be mine soon emotion_kirakira
Koobeh
Gaah why is it 4mil for Hey Doge emo

I know sweatdrop
I want one so bad..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items