Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Baw, three times and got nothing from this RIG. stare

Angelic Blob

Thanks for the list

don't forget to link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/guardian-totem-get-what-from-who-post-away/t.75865885

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I got a fricken Saber Tooth Tiger from the Unicorn Totem.
=|

Trash Bear

Got a few more and got old fail items again. I'd be happy with a lycanstriker zero. emotion_eyebrow

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Does anyone else wish that we could get the body and other Eyes, Bodies, and other delicious bits of the following Guadians?

Riola the Wildcat - Lachessis the Snake - Arrow the Stallion - Asena the Wolf -Imber the Dragon

I mean their hair, skin, poses, etc. they should let us have the total package. 3nodding
I'm really not sure how this Guardian Totem works, it said that I had the Unicorn Spirit and then I clicked it and I got the Warmth of Apollo.
I'm really happy with it, but i'm seriously confused with how this works,can someone explain?

clarion's King

Super Model

Rhaetic

Try 126 times and still nothing lol stressed
Though I'm sure others have gone wayyy beyond that.

Anxious Goat

First RIG in a long while that I've loved. 8DDD

I got almost everything I wanted from it but I'm waiting for Prince of Fennecs and Shika Deer to go down. @___@

Wheezing Tycoon

First time buying a bundle and I'm pretty satisfied. I ended up getting Shika Deer from a unicorn totem. :3

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I dont feel that the fetish clothing was appropriate. gonk

Obsessed Lovergirl

animegirl64
I'm really not sure how this Guardian Totem works, it said that I had the Unicorn Spirit and then I clicked it and I got the Warmth of Apollo.
I'm really happy with it, but i'm seriously confused with how this works,can someone explain?

eek

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obsessed Lovergirl

Black Death Goddess
Does anyone else wish that we could get the body and other Eyes, Bodies, and other delicious bits of the following Guadians?

Riola the Wildcat - Lachessis the Snake - Arrow the Stallion - Asena the Wolf -Imber the Dragon

I mean their hair, skin, poses, etc. they should let us have the total package. 3nodding

Agreed. I would love Koi's skin.

Dapper Dabbler

Magus
Rhaetic

Holy jesus balls. I wouldn't go more than five. gonk

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
animegirl64
Keep with that mindset. It's the best way to win multi-million valued items.

Magus
Rhaetic

I was stupid and played it in ~half the quantities you did (last I heard), even though you told me about your luck. Now I'm crazy poor. WTF.
>_>;;

Talk about way too many "fail" items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas