Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ewenicorn was not worth the wait.

I say that because ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS WORTH THAT WAIT. scream scream scream

I'm torn about this RIG. On one hand, it has a theme I love, and a shitton of belt-type things and my new husband, even if his haircut is terrifyingly bad. On the other hand, y so faily RIG gonk

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Phoenix Goliathane
Ewenicorn was not worth the wait.

I say that because ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS WORTH THAT WAIT. scream scream scream

I'm torn about this RIG. On one hand, it has a theme I love, and a shitton of belt-type things and my new husband, even if his haircut is terrifyingly bad. On the other hand, y so faily RIG gonk
SO FAILY emotion_donotwant

Buggy Punk

The Drunken Jester
They named it after the goddess of Easter.... I WANT IT! >.< Dammit.
I knew I recognized the name from something, thank you. whee

Tipsy Lunatic

Mereluna
The Drunken Jester
They named it after the goddess of Easter.... I WANT IT! >.< Dammit.
I knew I recognized the name from something, thank you. whee

Mmmm, It's the norse spelling of her name too. Which makes it so much more awesome since I've been studying that sort of stuff lately.

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
do i even wanna know how much ostara is gonna be??

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
well it was found finally sweatdrop not so great after all

Dapper Exhibitionist

13,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gawd, it only took HOW MANY DAYS?!
That was ridiculous. And it will likely be so through the roof expensive that only the 3-4 people who win it will have one. stare

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
The reaction to the Ewenicorn is kind of entertaining, I have to say. <3 It's cute, but not quite cute enough for me to want to spend my gold on it. I wouldn't say no to winning one though, and might even play with it a little before selling it~

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Finally, it is a cute little thing.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
WOW, about time that thing was found.

I gave up my search for it. One word: Pottermore whee

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
CUUUUTE <3
Pottermore never sent me my acceptance email... T.T
Kinda disappointed about the RIG pet and I know that its small but does anyone think the pet itself is actually TOO SMALL? Would have been better a tiny bit bigger but that's my opinion.

EDIT: I'm happy with my Arion and Lobo
little bunnies
Little Nooblet
little bunnies

I Know. I said the same thing earlier. I've played 38 singles and 1 bundle and bought 3 bundles. I only got like 4 victories and when I did none of the items were above a mil. It's just disappointing really. & some people even played like 40 some bundles. I couldn't imagine playing that many and not winning anything good. eek

emotion_jawdrop I can't even comprehend.... how rich you have to be to afford to play 40 bundles lol. That is like four hundred bucks or like.... the cost of the most expensive RIG pets on the MP. It's just better to wait til the ewenicorn is on the MP if you can already afford to buy it lol. Some people can only count on awful luck.
Aw... I am sorry to hear you've had rotten luck as well. I think I'm going to stop at 50 and then cut my losses. I've spent all my savings on my mule accounts and I'm going to stop short of selling stuff to buy RIGs, because this is already getting too sad lol.

Sorry to 'Butt' in, but if you think you have gold to spend on better things, maybe take that opprtunity instead 3nodding cause since the new RIG came out, Ive played around 25-30 Bundles thus far, and nothing of major value sweatdrop that RIG Pet is Terribly hard to try and win, and normally im quite good. whee

but luckily I have my own previous landmarks on victories, so Im not too bothered I guess, especially as the Ewenicorn isn't as great as I thought it would be (Poses, etc)

If you wanted to see what i meant by Previous landmarks feel free to follow the link to see (:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/do-not-post-leave-profile-comments-for-your-opinions-3/t.78699291/?_gaia_t_=3934

Thieving Rogue

Going along with what Kotton Belle said up there, the reaction to the wait for the pet has been interesting. And dare I say very childish. I saw last night I believe or on the 15th how people were claiming whomever won the pet was a jerk because they didn't want to list it. As it is their item, it's their choice if they want to list it--they shouldn't have to go out of their way to list an item just so others can be satisfied. And it's not even a matter of selfishness.

And about everyone saying "I spent this much money and opened this many bundles/singles", I have to say that they kind of aren't in a place to complain. It's called a chance or random item [giveaway]. When you buy it, you take that risk of not getting what you want. While I agree that the win/lose rate of the RIGs for the past 1 yr have become a little ridiculous, the people buying them either with gold or cash had a choice. They could have spent that money on something else or not at all, therefore saving themselves the trouble.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Deep South
WOW, about time that thing was found.

I gave up my search for it. One word: Pottermore whee

Thank you for that one word. I had no idea it was finally through the beta testing. I must go sign up NOW!

Also, on topic: I'm glad the ewenicorn was finally found, although I don't have much interest in trying to get one myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff