Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Oh my, another month has passed and we have yet another exciting RIG (CI), the Famestar Masquerade! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will not take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

Ok. With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Famestar Masquerade! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Famestar Masquerade so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Famestar Masquerade. Now let’s get started!

User Image User Image

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is key to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

The Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Spice the Pumpkitten

The Items

User Image
Aerobat

User Image
Between Two Lungs

User Image
Blackjaxs

User Image
Bumbo Bubba

User Image
Candy POP Dancer

User Image
Ciro's Costume

User Image
Cy-Goth

User Image
Dead Bird Dress

User Image
Deadly Music

User Image
Dragonmetal Champion

User Image
E-VO

User Image
Flower Power

User Image
Gangsta Hi Lyfe

User Image
Gothic Passion

User Image
GLAM Entertainer

User Image
Lightened Flute

User Image
Mega Stereo

User Image
Midnight Rainbow

User Image
Monster Masquerade

User Image
Monster Music

User Image
Ode to the Studio Killer

User Image
Passionate Vocalist

User Image
Pepper Party

User Image
Piani-ture

User Image
Stereo Hearts

User Image
Vocaltude

User Image
Wonpeipei

The Sets

User Image User Image User Image
Bass Set

DJ Set

Fey Mask Set

The Recolors

User Image
Perky Melody

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #328 Little Lucie

User Image
SDPlus #329 Countess Fleur

User Image
SDPlus #330 Happy Melody

User Image
SDPlus #331 Rock Azrael

User Image
SDPlus #332 ChromatiChaos

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Famestar Masquerade experience. I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists. They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

Famestar Masquerade: Art Thread
by Magus

Famestar Masquerade: Get What from Each Round
by Chromium Blood

Famestar Masquerade: Reference Guide
by Sifen Yamishi

Famestar Masquerade: Yay or Nay?
by Sir Black Tea

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list. Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI. If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Here we go again confused

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Can't wait to see. Thank you for making the thread. ^_^