• First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
All so... girly.

Demonic Warrior

Furious Tarantula
All so... girly.

Couldn't agree more.

I understand why most of the item releases on Gaia are for females, considering the majority of the Gaia community constitutes of females, but I also hate it because us the guys that are around are mainly neglected. emotion_8c

Dangerous Loiterer

I was thinking about getting the Inky Wisp, but I don't know whether I should wait and see if it drops
any more. Anybody think I should wait and see if it deflates, or snatch it up now before it goes back
up?

Beloved Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Winter Hue

I thought I would point out you have a typo on the Frankie doll
You have it listed as #387. The actual number of it is 377.
SDPlus #377 Frankie

Sparkling Transmutator

Butterfly_kisses7
Winter Hue

I thought I would point out you have a typo on the Frankie doll
You have it listed as #387. The actual number of it is 377.
SDPlus #377 Frankie

I believe there is an error with the numbering.
I am going to talk with one of the artists about it.

Frankie should be #387 since he should be grouped with the Digital Rainbow SDPlus dolls.
New Waves Czar should be #377 since he should be grouped with the Radio Havok SDPlus dolls.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Winter Hue
Which item is the rainbow hair on the top left avatar in the sale image? I can't seem to figure which it is.

Sparkling Transmutator

Diamondinmyeye
Winter Hue
Which item is the rainbow hair on the top left avatar in the sale image? I can't seem to figure which it is.

I believe that would be this item: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/90293

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Winter Hue
Diamondinmyeye
Winter Hue

I believe that would be this item: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/90293
Thank you, I kept looking for a thumbnail of something that looked similar to the other items. Silly me.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Did a guild decide to inflate kandi kitten or something? There were a ton of listings yeaterday and now there's only 5 listings.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Sweet Angel Mary
Did a guild decide to inflate kandi kitten or something? There were a ton of listings yeaterday and now there's only 5 listings.

It may not be any sort of planned occurrence. Kandi Kitten seems to be one of the most popular items from the RIG. According to the marketplace graph, the typical sales volume for the item has been high since its release although its dropped quite a bit from what it once was.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
TheMoonsBluePassage
Sweet Angel Mary

It may not be any sort of planned occurrence. Kandi Kitten seems to be one of the most popular items from the RIG. According to the marketplace graph, the typical sales volume for the item has been high since its release although its dropped quite a bit from what it once was.

it had a ton more listings yesterday. I guess people just ended up making enough to get it then.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Sweet Angel Mary
TheMoonsBluePassage
Sweet Angel Mary

it had a ton more listings yesterday. I guess people just ended up making enough to get it then.

That is my guess. The price doesn't seemed to have jumped drastically between yesterday and today, so I doubt it was an attempt at artificial inflation. If it was, it was an unsuccessful one.

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
I just found this thread (been away from Gaia for a bit) so this is probably old news, but did anyone notice the characters' names are Lisa and Frankie? As in, Lisa Frank, that well-known artist who does art with rainbows? Aw yeah. I know we all had a folder or notebook with her stuff on it, back in the day!
Holding on to Hope
I just found this thread (been away from Gaia for a bit) so this is probably old news, but did anyone notice the characters' names are Lisa and Frankie? As in, Lisa Frank, that well-known artist who does art with rainbows? Aw yeah. I know we all had a folder or notebook with her stuff on it, back in the day!

I did! When the rig first came out and I seen the names I thought it was a rig based off of Lisa Frank items. XD I was all excited. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff