Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

What is this?! I don't have school and a RIG has released?! Thank the stars for Spring Break and GaiaOnline pushing back the RIG to this week. But anyways, another month has passed and we have yet another exciting RIG (CI), the Club Limbo! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will not take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

Ok. With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Club Limbo! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Club Limbo so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Club Limbo. Now let’s get started!

User Image ~> User Image <~ User Image

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

User Image

Oh and by the way, the shaded avatars do not contain "secret" items. All they contain are
old RIG items. All of the new items found in this RIG has been listed in the post below. ^ v ^

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

The RIG Pet

User Image
Bogie

The Items

User Image
Aces and Eights

User Image
Asphalt Jungle

User Image
Bird of Unparadise

User Image
Black Jack

User Image
Bonnie Ol' Clyde

User Image
Boogie Woogie Man

User Image
Carcosan Wanderer

User Image
Card Croupier

User Image
Card Sharks

User Image
Case of Pink Eye

User Image
Cat Noir

User Image
Dice Bunny

User Image
Eldritch Assasin

User Image
Firefly

User Image
Fire Salamander

User Image
Friday XIII

User Image
Harlem Blues

User Image
Hold 'em Tex

User Image
Lady Luck

User Image
Lady Yvonne

User Image
Lucky Throw

User Image
Madam Goblin Spider

User Image
Nightjar

User Image
Oliver's Amusement

User Image
Peeling Green

User Image
Pink Dahlia

User Image
Pristine Gloves

User Image
Ruffed-Up Showgirl

User Image
Snake Eyes

User Image
Speakeasy Macabre

User Image
Suited Couture

User Image
The House Wins

User Image
Triple Seven Bandit

User Image
White Heat

The Sets

User Image
Bleeding Suits

User Image
Haunted Suits

User Image
Lucky Suits

The Recolors

User Image
Hollywood Tease

User Image
SBX-2

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #366 Friday XIII

User Image
SDPlus #367 Oliver

User Image
SDPlus #368 Dice

User Image
SDPlus #369 Jackie

User Image
SDPlus #370 777

User Image
SDPlus #371 Lady Luck

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Club Limbo experience. I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists. They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

Club Limbo: Y/N Discussion
by Sir Black Tea

Club Limbo: Get What In Which Stage
by JustDanceCP

Club Limbo: Art Thread
by p o m m e - p a n

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list.
Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI.
If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Trash Vampire

Thanks as almost always for the list~
No Black Bibbles?

No Cleo care.

EDIT: OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

I NEED THIS

SPECIFCALLY, I NEED TWO.
ONE FOR BOOM BOOM (SQUISHY HUGGY POSE), ONE FOR CLEO (PURR POSE).

OH PLEASE OH GOD OH PLEASE GIMME.

Obligatory pictures of cats:

Pretty kitty
Hungry hungry hamster
Boom Boom on left, Cleo on right.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Oh god i can't wait for the full list heart

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Green Gaian

*Insert monthly post about wanting green items* emotion_dowant

Crumbly Codger

wut

There's a RIG already? And a thread? No, really?
Moving on to this thread. heart

Blessed Bunny

Thanks for the list!
                                          Can't wait!

O.G. Darling

hope we see the some items soon!

Invisible Cat

Oh boy can't wait to see the items!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff