Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I clicked on this comic, when it ends there where two arrow 's does that mean the comic goes on?
I noticed that too, but it just leads to an error page. Which makes me think either the program glitched when they were readjusting at noon or that they are adding more to the story as we speak...
I hope so 3nodding
I get that too i am wondering whats going on because i keep getting errors when i try to refresh the page
Taormina
I hope so 3nodding

Me too... O: I think it's time for an update.
Yeah... gonk
Lanzer is online right now... Well, that may be coincidence, or maybe it's time for an update...
I hope so...
I am still getting an error whrn i click the second arrow anyone actually get what is suppose to be in there?
I think it's just a glitch. The story may update Friday, if it will be updating this week at all...
Taormina
I hope so 3nodding

Friendly Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We all noticed the arrow 's
The extra arrow was there since yesterday. I was shocked when I checked up on it today and there was still the error page. I really hope that is wasn't just a mistake, but they really are trying to add more to the storyline. Maybe it will be updated soon, or maybe that extra arrow will lead to an error page until Friday, when it will lead to something new.

Who knows.

Friendly Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
Haku-Yume
We all noticed the arrow 's

I didnt know about it before i read this. was it always like that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff