Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
When I joined I didn't even know what a donation letter was. If I did, I would have bought them in tons. THere were less people back then, good times. But I do remember the time when I bought sealeds for 3.5k. I bought my angelic pendant for 6k (forgot to buy that letter)

I hate the fact that all the prices went woosh... I have to pay 6k for one sealed, it is ridiculous... Have I been under the bed for too long?
Gunpowder Tea
I joined during Go-Gaia and with only a mere two towns. Those where the days.

Ah, Go-Gaia. lol I remember that too, I forgot to mention it in the first post, though. >_<
[quote(insertdomo)]Okie dokie. I will be on a bit longer, prolly about an hour, then I have to get off because my mommy's wedding rehearsal is tomorrow and I am in the wedding. If I am not on... send me a pm and I will keep talking to you. I love making new friends and you seem really awesome!

Ok. ^^
Sannie P
When I joined I didn't even know what a donation letter was. If I did, I would have bought them in tons. THere were less people back then, good times. But I do remember the time when I bought sealeds for 3.5k. I bought my angelic pendant for 6k (forgot to buy that letter)

I hate the fact that all the prices went woosh... I have to pay 6k for one sealed, it is ridiculous... Have I been under the bed for too long?

I know what you mean about letter prices. I remember when they wer 2.5k. >_< I used to donate and sell a lot of the, so I was actually excited when they went to 3.5k. =O When I was last selling them regularly the were around 4k. I wonder if they'll ever top out. sweatdrop
I luff my avatar so much. The only things that would complete it are penguins and a nm scarf. I would never quest again if I got those two items.
Mmm. I joined back in August 03. I remember I first joined because I wanted to rp, but I had trouble finding rps I really enjoyed. So as I fell out of RPing I fell out of gaia for awhile as well. I didn't go to the halloween event, and I was taking a break from gaia by christmas. However, feb or so I started going to gaia again, and I have been since!

It's funny, I joined gaia for the rps, but I haven't touched one on gaia in over a year.

I remember how different the forums were, not just appearence, but also in the kinds of posts. I really agree that GD is what CB was when I first joined. And CB...well, it's gone way downhill.
I'm not complaining though. I still enjoy being in GD sometimes, and I love my guilds.

Anyway. I look back at 03 and so many features and plots have happend since I joined! It feels strange looking back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff