Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
RandomKate
Xashowd
The Announcement said there was an achievement for Snowflake Collecting, so one should pop up sometime. I guess the only question is whether or not we have to wait until the end of the event for it to grant. Since one hasn't been found yet, that's what I'm wondering the most...

Maybe it's just a high total.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Maybe. Collection ones tend to have a specific number though...guess we'll see when it shows up.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Xashowd
Maybe. Collection ones tend to have a specific number though...guess we'll see when it shows up.

Unless it's glitched too.

I'll tell you if I ever get it. C'MON 200!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
RandomKate
Xashowd

That is a possibility...I hope it isn't though. Good luck getting to 200!

Sapphire Otter

Xashowd
That is a possibility...I hope it isn't though. Good luck getting to 200!

Eh. There's been two grants going around for snowflakes per Fafnir defeat.
Thanks! 35 left to go!
Xashowd
TacoKhaleesi
So for the caroling bit....I've been to all the shops that allow you to do it (yesterday) and none of them have refreshed so I can do it again...am I missing something?

Not sure...Did you check The Treehouse, Faktori, and Denier Cri? The caroling symbol doesn't show up on them on the horizontal Shop bar when inside a Shop, but when you check the vertical one after pressing the Shops button, it shows up there. Those last three do count. Aside from that, I'm not sure what's up.

That did it! Thank you so much!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
TacoKhaleesi
Xashowd
TacoKhaleesi
So for the caroling bit....I've been to all the shops that allow you to do it (yesterday) and none of them have refreshed so I can do it again...am I missing something?

Not sure...Did you check The Treehouse, Faktori, and Denier Cri? The caroling symbol doesn't show up on them on the horizontal Shop bar when inside a Shop, but when you check the vertical one after pressing the Shops button, it shows up there. Those last three do count. Aside from that, I'm not sure what's up.

That did it! Thank you so much!

No problem! cat_biggrin It happened to me while I was Caroling, so I thought that might be it.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Two new items in GO Fusion. I added the Krampus Sweater to the list, but...I'm not 100% certain if I should add No Actual Trouble. It looks like a Recolor of No Trouble, which isn't winter themed. But at the same time, it released during the Event...Can I get a consensus here? I'm confused...

RandomKate

Now that it is dropped down to one snowflake again, reaching 200 seems so very, very far away. xp

Angelic Healer

Krissim Klaw
RandomKate

Now that it is dropped down to one snowflake again, reaching 200 seems so very, very far away. xp
We can't get two snowflakes anymore?

Sapphire Otter

Krissim Klaw

I know, right? xD

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Xashowd

Two new items in GO Fusion. I added the Krampus Sweater to the list, but...I'm not 100% certain if I should add No Actual Trouble. It looks like a Recolor of No Trouble, which isn't winter themed. But at the same time, it released during the Event...Can I get a consensus here? I'm confused...

Considering it's in that godawful shade of mud red that Gaia's been slapping on all Xmas recolors, it's probably event themed and I'd say slap it up there.

Seriously I hate that ******** shade of red why IS IT EVERYWHERE WHY

Angelic Healer

I just noticed my title change, it says Frozen Scavenger. I'm at 115 snowflakes. I wonder when it will change again.
Parexus
We can't get two snowflakes anymore?
It was a glitch, which they said they are patching. They said we could use both links until then. Since then it has been partway patched so it seems they are working on it. You can still get two in your invo, but only one counts for the stats.

Sapphire Otter

Parexus
I just noticed my title change, it says Frozen Scavenger. I'm at 115 snowflakes. I wonder when it will change again.

It changed at 100. 3nodding

Lonely Giver

15,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
so do we have to make the sweaters first to get the formula for the frozen dragon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff