Welcome to Gaia! ::

So tell me, what do you want from this REI?

Blood! More blood I say! Just buckets and buckets of blood! >:D 0.27213114754098 27.2% [ 83 ]
I need me some eyes and wig(s)! 0.33770491803279 33.8% [ 103 ]
Poses that will creep me the math out~ 0.22295081967213 22.3% [ 68 ]
Hmm... I want to be surprised. :3 0.1672131147541 16.7% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 305 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

This is an REI (Rapid Evolving Item).
This REI has reached its finale.
It will not receive any more poses.

User Image

Well well well, looks like we have our fantastic Halloween REI for the year!
Will it be a tale of sorrow? Revenge? Or just blood everywhere?! So much blood!

Item Introduction:

In a high stone tower in the heart of a dark city, a pale prisoner lies, chained and dying.
The man can no longer remember his name, his loved ones or his far away homeland; he's
been driven mad by his hatred for the evil king who imprisoned him. In his last moments,
he clutches a burnt wooden charm that hangs around his neck, and mutters words in a
strange language. The charm begins to glow...

The Poses:

User Image

Artist Collaboration = Milkbun and Reapersun

Rapid Evolving Item Facts

space space space For those new to Rapid Evolving Items REIs), here are a few facts or observations) that you should become familiar with.
space space space REIs will not have a pose count similar to the old Evolving Items you may be used to. (old 499GC EIs)
space space space At most, REIs have been known to generate 18 poses upon reaching their finale and will never gain more poses.
space space space They also evolve at a specific rate. A REI will never lose poses upon evolving like normal EIs.
space space space They evolve by gaining one or two new poses every Tuesday and Friday until reaching their finale on a following Friday.
space space space Once a REI has reached its finale, a 2nd generation of the item shall be released in the Cash Shop.
space space space This 2nd generation REI will be fully evolved and have all the poses as the 1st generation and will cost the same.

Fantastic Discussion Points

So here it is my GCD peeps. Our new addition to the line of Halloween evolving items.
What are you expecting from this haunting new addition? Blood, corpses, freaky body mods?
Story-wise, are you hoping for a deep and meaningful plot? Or just a bunch of creepy poses?

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ Pose 1: Prisoner Chains ][ Pose 2: Invocation ][ Pose 3: Prisoner's Neck ][ Pose 4: Wraak's blades][ Pose 5: Jailer's hands ]

[ Pose 6: Royal Court's eyes ] [ Pose 7: Royal Guards' guts ] [ Pose 8: Wraak's legs ] [ Pose 9: Wraak's hands ] [ Pose 10: Heir Apparent's blood ]

User Image User Image User Image User Image
[ Pose 11: Wraak's Cape ] [ Pose 12: Queen's Heart ] [ Pose 13: King's crown ] [ Pose 14: Wraak's mask ]

[ Pose 15: Prisoner's hair ] [ Pose 15a: Wig + Agape ] [ Pose 16: Prisoner's eyes ] [ Pose 17: Prisoner's body ] [ Pose 18: Wraak ]

Although usually I would compile pose images for both cleaned male and female bases,
this time around since there is sooo much to clean and I simply don't have the spare time...
I will only be posting the basic marketplace preview images for my base. Sorry. ><;
Of course if anyone is willing to provide me with the cleaned images, I will post them.

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

User Image

In a high stone tower in the heart of a dark city, a pale prisoner lies, chained and dying. The man can no longer
remember his name, his loved ones or his far away homeland; he's been driven mad by his hatred for the evil
king who imprisoned him. In his last moments, he clutches a burnt wooden charm that hangs around his neck,
and mutters words in a strange language. The charm begins to glow...

User Image

At the prisoner's incantation, a twisted shade slithers from the charm. "My name is Wraak, and I revenge," it whispers.
"Like I, you are begot of hatred and suffering. Your body and soul are mine." The monster, with a kind of evil grace, slits
the man's throat and seeps into the bleeding wound. The prisoner's screams rattle the stones in the tower down to the
ground, then abruptly quell. The jailer climbs the steps to investigate, and finds a man that is not a man.
The demon stretches the prisoner's lips over his teeth. "I revenge."

User Image

In the castle's main hall, an unsuspecting royal court has gathered for a ball. The night is still young and the royal
family has yet to make their appearance. A terrible rumbling in the walls rattles the stones it's made of, but neither
that nor the distant screams of the castle's jailer are heard behind the music and lively chatter.

Just as the music hits a crescendo, the doors shriek open wide, startling the lords and ladies in their finest garb. Guards standing
before the royal chambers ready their swords. Wraak, wearing the prisoner's body, lurks in the shadow just beyond the opened
door. Its low and dark voice pervades throughout the hushed room, "I took his hands which locked the chains..."

"I will have the eyes of those who watched me bound and did nothing. I will take the innards of those who
defend a cowardly man," growled Wraak as it took a few steps into the ballroom and into the light.

"I revenge."

User Image

The guards fall easily, the servants flee. The crash of metal and the desperate bark of combat carry along the curving
halls to the royal chambers. Back there, out of sight of the battle, two people have halted, breaths hitching. The
nineteen year old crown prince, the only child of the king, moves ahead of his mother, the queen. The sword he had donned
for the ball is decorative, hardly effective against any enemy that could defeat the guards, but he readies it anyway. Far
ahead, the strangled battle cries quiet, and the mother and son are shrouded in silence.

A rattling, then wet sounds, and then the heavy pitch of bone scraping on the smooth marble floors.
It echos and the prince can feel the tiles tremble below his boots.

"Ah," the voice, quiet and clear, carries down the corridor.
"The brave prince and noble queen. His bloodline, and his heart."

The mother and son quake as the shadow oozes into sight, dribbling
syrupy blood and bits of meat from its teeth. The prince's sword clatters to the floor.

"I will devour them both."

User Image

At last, the sound carries to the deepest chambers. The King, grandly dressed in silks and furs, leaps to his
feet at the shrill scream, a chill crawling up his spine. He shouts for guards and dives for his sword just as the door
to his room bows inward and shatters to pieces with a horrifying crack. His heart freezes in his chest, his limbs like stone.

"My dear hunted," Wraak slips past the splintered wood as the scent of blood taints the air.
The demon mockingly holds a hand to its chest. "This heart skips a beat at the sight of you."

"You..." the King sputters, eyes wide in recognition.
"You, I thought you were dead. I locked you in the tower--"

"Twenty years ago. Yes. And as revenge, I have now killed much of your court, your men, your wife and your son."
Wraak advances slowly. "And there is not one remaining to come to your aid." The King watches as the monster's face
changes. He can see the prisoner-- the dead man-- peering out at him from someplace dark within his own body.
"I came to this city to offer aid. Charms and potions and harmless spells. But you were afraid of my foreign magic."
The dead man falters his steps, as if trying to pull his own body back, and failing. "You had only to ask, and I would have gone."

"It was witchcraft," the King replies, his face white.
"You tell me you meant no harm, but now, look what you have done."

The dead man snarls. "I had only wanted to be a friend. Now all I can think of is my revenge. This is what you have
done to me, King. This evil thing consumed me... as it has consumed this castle... and as it shall consume you."

"No--" The King collapses, bowing his head. "God, what are you? Forgive me. Oh please forgive me!" Wraak touches
the King's head, almost kindly. Behind its eyes, the prisoner is gone. Only the monster remains. Smiling.

"I am Wraak," it whispers.

"I do not forgive."

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

I will update the fanlist every three days. The last update occurred on page 39.
Also, please do not re-ask to be placed on the fanlist. I do read every single post. Believe me, I do. -overwhelmed-
I will not miss your request. Re-asking in the thread merely adds another discussion-less post.
Thanks everyone and yet again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. PM'ing me will not make me faster.

space space space space space space space space space space space1. Nayulecrise
space space space space space space space space space space space2. Whimsimaru
space space space space space space space space space space space3. Flz
space space space space space space space space space space space4. Achriya
space space space space space space space space space space space5. Sifen Yamishi
space space space space space space space space space space space6. Consulting Time Lord
space space space space space space space space space space space7. akiflower
space space space space space space space space space space space8. AsterKurayami
space space space space space space space space space space space9. L o s t -x- A b y s s
space space space space space space space space space space spac10. Soubi-chu
space space space space space space space space space space spac11. Ergo Kortina
space space space space space space space space space space spac12. Hatsya
space space space space space space space space space space spac13. Tear of Fate
space space space space space space space space space space spac14. Lazarus Larkin
space space space space space space space space space space spac15. Shoes and Dues
space space space space space space space space space space spac16. JujuJubilee
space space space space space space space space space space spac17. La Soif Malsaine
space space space space space space space space space space spac18. Tsukita-chan
space space space space space space space space space space spac19. Deadncrispy
space space space space space space space space space space spac20. allegoriest
space space space space space space space space space space spac21. Dan D Lie N
space space space space space space space space space space spac22. silent hart
space space space space space space space space space space spac23. -Seraphoid-
space space space space space space space space space space spac24. reokoe
space space space space space space space space space space spac25. Environmental Unity

space space space space space space space space space space spac26. xl Cyanide Candy lx
space space space space space space space space space space spac27. ezaire
space space space space space space space space space space spac28. b e a r y t o r t e
space space space space space space space space space space spac29. Huckleberry Sawyer
space space space space space space space space space space spac30. Lunatic Lace
space space space space space space space space space space spac31. Hotorobi
space space space space space space space space space space spac32. Harajunkie
space space space space space space space space space space spac33. Shun-Elisa
space space space space space space space space space space spac34. Mokumoku Naito
space space space space space space space space space space spac35. Buttercream Pendragon
space space space space space space space space space space spac36. Arcarius Tesfa
space space space space space space space space space space spac37. 7obias
space space space space space space space space space space spac38. Asrien Meowsworth
space space space space space space space space space space spac39. K4M
space space space space space space space space space space spac40. SongwriterPatries
space space space space space space space space space space spac41. Vanillaware
space space space space space space space space space space spac42. Paper Mache Dollfie
space space space space space space space space space space spac43. mudkep
space space space space space space space space space space spac44. Hexah
space space space space space space space space space space spac45. Black Death Goddess
space space space space space space space space space space spac46. Full of Nothing
space space space space space space space space space space spac47. RPC Crystal Summer
space space space space space space space space space space spac48. KinkyRice
space space space space space space space space space space spac49. Jaxent
space space space space space space space space space space spac50. Fox on Stilts

space space space space space space space space space space spac51. Denham
space space space space space space space space space space spac52. monosomy
space space space space space space space space space space spac53. kyOMG
space space space space space space space space space space spac54. Glitzy Glitch
space space space space space space space space space space spac55. allmostanyone
space space space space space space space space space space spac56. Mrs Jesse Hasek
space space space space space space space space space space spac57. KriegDragoon3x
space space space space space space space space space space spac58. sometimesalways
space space space space space space space space space space spac59. ragnaroknroll
space space space space space space space space space space spac60. xukshia
space space space space space space space space space space spac61. Kathias
space space space space space space space space space space spac62. freak297
space space space space space space space space space space spac63. Anima Ater
space space space space space space space space space space spac64. Skulvar
space space space space space space space space space space spac65. Susue
space space space space space space space space space space spac66. Sin-Key
space space space space space space space space space space spac67. D-ment Psyche
space space space space space space space space space space spac68. Blackwater
space space space space space space space space space space spac69. Lord Vincent
space space space space space space space space space space spac70. Knitterz
space space space space space space space space space space spac71. Wolf Princess of the Moon
space space space space space space space space space space spac72. Meulin Rouge
space space space space space space space space space space spac73. GRlMMY
space space space space space space space space space space spac74. VVhip
space space space space space space space space space space spac75. Pfefferminze

space space space space space space space space space space spac76. Jazin Kay
space space space space space space space space space space spac77. Zakiyyah Xocthitl
space space space space space space space space space space spac78. Aperture Sentry Turret
space space space space space space space space space space spac79. Galactic Bishounen
space space space space space space space space space space spac80. xcrimsonlegendx
space space space space space space space space space space spac81. Kurenai Ookami
space space space space space space space space space space spac82. Ping of Death
space space space space space space space space space space spac83. Star Box
space space space space space space space space space space spac84. Darc Nightgale
space space space space space space space space space space spac85. Beep Sheep
space space space space space space space space space space spac86. beauteous-BEAST
space space space space space space space space space space spac87. The Chronarch
space space space space space space space space space space spac88. Purloined Parfait
space space space space space space space space space space spac89. Stimpaks for Dragons
space space space space space space space space space space spac90. Valgaror
space space space space space space space space space space spac91. Wrath of the Gods
space space space space space space space space space space spac92.
space space space space space space space space space space spac93.
space space space space space space space space space space spac94.
space space space space space space space space space space spac95.
space space space space space space space space space space spac96.
space space space space space space space space space space spac97.
space space space space space space space space space space spac98.
space space space space space space space space space space spac99.
space space space space space space space space space space spa100.

Sparkling Transmutator

Star Champion

blood and more blood please.
hopefully ones that dont take away the light spirit blush cry
also sign me up on the list, Winter! 4laugh

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Sign me up! I love it already x3

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I expect something like demons and black magic. So far there isn't something I could use of the item, but I have high expectations. I wish I could use the magic circle alone, I don't like much with the skull on the cheast.

Dead Hellraiser

I'm already a fan of this. Here's hoping the rest of the REI is as awesome as the starting poses.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Winter Hue
If you need help with headers I know some really good font sources.
Like this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Want it XD

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
I could have had major uses for the Prisoner Chains if they didn't come with blood. Or if the blood didn't come with the Prisoner Chains.

Don't really care about Invocations. Especially because of the skull on the chest.

Fashionable Vampire

I'm in as a fan.
o3o

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hardcore man, hardcore.

Hope it's ugly! A good kind of ugly.

Quick Reply

Submit