Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I was just about to comment that I don't really ever do anthro avis, but then that would be lying. I wore the Gift of the Gods Anubis head for nearly a month. So I dressed up as a hybrid Anubis, and it was fun. Probably the closest to anthro avis I want to get. I'm satisfied with being a human.

Fluffy Creature

I used to do wolf avis periodically. Lately I've been more into things like satyrs and trolls when I'm not being human.

Tiny Alchemist

The closest I've been to being an anthro is my humanoid bug avatar, but that's more of a fairy/pixie type avatar than anything else.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
It's good to see so many different types of anthro, not just canines and felines.

We need more vulpines and usines.

Big Player

Furry pride bitches~Yes.
I usually dress as bird-foul or cows or Snakes.
Because im...well, I have personalities for these animals...

Kawaii Carnivore

Quite often . Though my avis don 't really fit on the 'normal furries ' specter . I tremendously enjoy making alien avis .
Or weird creatures...Generally inspired from old asian wood carvings and strange exotic animals like lemurs , sloths ...

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The Song Of Love
Furry pride bitches~Yes.
I usually dress as bird-foul or cows or Snakes.
Because im...well, I have personalities for these animals...

OMFG haiii, yes plz. Furry pride.

Yeah!! I would love to do a naga avatar. I adore their mythos.

Feral Loiterer

I'm normally into horns and demon tails, but I figured I should be enjoying my snake side today. X3

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Irrafay
I'm normally into horns and demon tails, but I figured I should be enjoying my snake side today. X3

EEEEEEEE!!!!! I love it!

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I have some anthro type avatars, birds, reptiles, cats, dogs, etc. I mostly like making aliens or other creatures using animal type items....picking a favorite is really hard, though. Plague Revenant has some really nice wings, but I probably use the monitor/lizardman series the most.

Magical Cat

yum_tea
Coffee Cat says:

^Anthro

They need more items. Some bright colored animal skins.
User Image

Ruthless Reveler

If I'm not a demon, I'm an itty-bitty dragon.

For awhile I use to be an albino bat, but I sold off the outfit. Sometimes I miss it, but I RP and didn't have a use for it anymore.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zinistra
If I'm not a demon, I'm an itty-bitty dragon.

For awhile I use to be an albino bat, but I sold off the outfit. Sometimes I miss it, but I RP and didn't have a use for it anymore.

*pets the itty bitty bat*

I love love love the I am poses.

Devoted Husband

My children all have ears and tails, which surprises people. Likewise, my family doctor. Their 'fluffy parts' all look rather different, however...

Each one has an account, if one wants to look- Victoria Eleanor Carswell, David Alphonse Carswell, Eric Mycroft Carswell, Eugene Harrison Carswell and Emmerich Westbrook. ...the Bad Moon ears are splendid for fluffy animal sideburns, and my personal favorite, even though the facial fluff didn't work for Samuel's little children.

Tricky Cat

❀❀ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ❀❀❀
Ill slap on a pair of ears and a tail for character bonus, but god damn that full-body fir s**t bothers me.
It's getting a little too close for comfort, if that makes sense

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces