Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The one thing I love about Gaia is the animal items that let you have the skin, ears, tail and paws of certain species.

I'm a big big Snow Leopard fan, so having the current item I wear is so good for me.

I love to dress my avatar with clothes over animal skin and with tails/ears/paws. I haven't yet found all the animal items, but I adore looking for them.

gaia_spoons Do you do the same?
gaia_spoons Is there a favourite animal item you have?
gaia_spoons What's the best avatar you have seen utilizing these items?

Kawaii Bunny

I don't really use those sorts of items. Occasionally my avi will have bunny ears, or very rarely cat ears, but I see those as some accesories she's put on and not part of the base avi. Like cute animal ears on a headband.

My favourite animal item is the bunny ears from sweet lunarian, or the animated kitty ears. I'll have to get those at some point, because they're so cute.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Evil Goth Bunny
I don't really use those sorts of items. Occasionally my avi will have bunny ears, or very rarely cat ears, but I see those as some accesories she's put on and not part of the base avi. Like cute animal ears on a headband.

My favourite animal item is the bunny ears from sweet lunarian, or the animated kitty ears. I'll have to get those at some point, because they're so cute.

I admit I need to have a pair of the moving ears. They're so cute. Come to think of it I need all the animated items XD

So like the 'cat-girl' look? I think I have a hair item to that effect somewhere.

Handsome Man-Lover

I like all types of cats and canines and occassionally I'll wear ears and tails too.
I'm really fond of the Diamond Dog items, love the colours.

And snow leopards are awesome emotion_kirakira

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
the Sasquatch skin works really well for a cat. This is one of my favorite combos, because who doesn't like running around naked.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I never really got into using a lot of the animal poses myself, but I still love them!
In particular, I really like the paws & feet poses in Beloved Velveteen. They're cute & so well made.

Now that I think about it, I've used bunny & kitty ears in the past... That was fun. 3nodding

I do, however, really love equipping kitties, like North Kitten Star & Butter the Kitten, with my avi.
I wish I could have all the kitty items. More variety means I could equip more often with different avis.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I need to get myself a cute companion XD

qtpiebry's Wife

It's weird that I never considered my avatar exactly anthro, although it is I suppose.
xDDD
I love bats! They're my favorite animal so when I saw they had released these items it was kind of obvious I would have them. Add White Body Dye for the skin and Year of the Sheep's tail for the perfect little tail to finish it off!

I've actually based all of my avatars from what I can remember off of some type of animal/demon dressed up all frou-frou and adorable.
- shrugs -

Lavish Lunatic

I don't think I ever went anthro in my avatars. Just the idea of having fur.. Makes me itch already. emotion_donotwant

But yeah, each to their own. wink

Aged Fox

I guess you could say I'm anthro in a sense. I've got my big dragon tail with my leathery dragon wings. Not to mention my lovely dragon horns. These three items along with the Antipathy skin have become a big staple in my avatars.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Occasionally I throw bunny ears on in support of Easter, but that's about it for me.

Buuuuuuuut, I like looking humanish. Super pale humanish. I HATE THE LIGHT!

One thing I enjoy about Gaia is looking at the different bases folks use for their character. Some are cats, dogs, vampires, zombies, humans, aliens--it can tell alot aboput the character you are trying to convey.

Manly Regular

I am not a big fan of anthro avis
but I do have my fair share of making one

I have a Wendigo avi

. _▇__▇__________▇__▇_ .
✖✖✖✖
Help out other people?
Happy Holidays

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I love all the wings items. They're all so highly detailed and awesome.

I need to make a collection.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Oh I sometimes tend to dress into my antro self, not exact but still I love being a wolfie! : D

Proxy Prophet

on occasion when I can find a cohesive theme. I don't usually like working with the color set.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff