Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Anyone else feel like this might be the end of Cresento? Seriously, these last couple pages man. I am totally worried about what Nyx may do to him. gonk

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Arlette Mori
Anyone else feel like this might be the end of Cresento? Seriously, these last couple pages man. I am totally worried about what Nyx may do to him. gonk

Oh, good, I'm not the only one worried about him! Phew.

Probably (hopefully) won't be the end of Cresento. We still need him around, after all. And I don't think Nicolae is skilled enough to run an Alchemy shop. Unless they try to put the Bifrost "under new management" and have it run by that arse Lex or something...

Perfect Warlord

48,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
GINO IF YOU DIE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! SO YOU BETTER KICK NYXS' a**!!!

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Arlette Mori

maybe cressy will grow some balls and be like "Aww hell naw you threathened my mama and stuck me with the caravan manwhore? f** dat s**t classified_fu U die now madafaka "

Spoopy Specter

GlNO
Meilino
Fear not, fair maiden. I will take you away from the beast above and whisk you away to the Caymen Islands where we will retire wealthy in love and money.

*sniffs* I thought you loved me. Not some has-been replica of my cuteness! Take me back, beau, take me back!

The other Gino ain't got no thing on my super duper levels of butt-kicking confidence. I can defeat Nyx with just a wiggle of my butt! That's my ambition, baby!

Coincidentally, I used to own the glno name. And then I got bored. I hope you make better use of it than me. smile

High-functioning Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
[NPC] Gino
Uh so how does this... It's been awhile since I... Edmund, can you show me the... Oh.

Uh, hi there Gaians. It's me. Gino. Uh, Gambino. Gino Gambino. Um. Uh, wow, sorry, I'm really bad at this.

There's a manga! Like, I'm in that, and some other people. Edmund's in it. There's some crazy stuff happening! This god named Nyx, or, also Don Kuro sort of, yeah they're uh. Trying to destroy the world! Yeah! So I'm gonna fight him/them I guess? I think we're gonna fight. I'm not totally sure how it's going to work but, I can kind of like, sense him? And I'm feeling pretty good, used to watch a lot of anime fights, presumably it's gonna be like that. And the goddess Gaia seems to believe in me, so. I feel weird, like, maybe I could actually do it? I've never felt like this before. Maybe it's what they call... "confidence"? Or maybe yeah just, titan powers. Either way I'm gonna give it my best shot!

Here's a thread so you can talk about it. And maybe cheer us on a little? Sen and Oversee- er, Marius, could really use it.

I hope you get your a** kicked, i've always hated you

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I ALMOST ATE MY PILLOW
I NEED MORE THAN ONE PAGE A WEEK

Time-traveling Hellhound

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Ark Recreation
I ALMOST ATE MY PILLOW
I NEED MORE THAN ONE PAGE A WEEK

(Shimmering under the moon, Fenrir's howl is overheard in the distance.)

Lonely Wolf

Gino just stepped up his game.

2,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*message to Gino* Well man, looks like you are ready to step and find a way to end all this. I wish I was actually was able to support you all the way, but unfortunately, with certain things down, I'm unable to assist you, but I'll be rooting for you, even though you are the same cowardly kid, then again, you've always had the potential, all you have to do is do a lot more than what you just did. Hopefully there is something on this journey that will help prepare you other than your "awakened" powers.

*message to Nyx* Suck it man, you're the very scum I would love to beat up and make sure you will never get up, it is that petty hatred of yours that seems to tell me something different and why I should never stand down against the likes of you, so shove whatever bad thing that is going to happen to you up your rear, because you deserve at least something.

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
Nynx threw that man off the ship like he was nothing, that's so cruel.

Magical Pal

Guys. He's gonna kill Cresento unless Brennivin saves them. or maybe if Gino suddenly has inhumane powers....
Brennivin better make it on time. sweatdrop

Celestial Bunny

27,950 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Bookworm 100
Yeata Zi
So Nyx/Don is attractive

cat_3nodding cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

Romantic Hunter

-Intense screaming-
Oh my god I can't handle this. That cliff hanger is much too cruel. I must have Cresento be alive D: I need more of him with the man whore why this life

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

i didn't even know the manga updated again

oh god, no. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items