Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
well even if it's only one page a week, it looks like the quality of each page has gotten really nice. I love it heart

Summery Bookworm

9,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Okay Cordell, you're brave and all, but how are you planning to escape that room without being murdered? stare

Is Zhivago going to come and be like, "don't touch my bae?" Are my fangirl dreams about to come true?

Unforgiving Gaian

I must admit I'm having an increasingly hard time understanding what's even happening in the manga xp

Friendly Gaian

Thallo Eyein
I must admit I'm having an increasingly hard time understanding what's even happening in the manga xp

Smaller dark elf is about to summon an ancient god that was banished to the void, his sister is worried it will kill him, the two ex-gods are remainig ex-gods, Gaia lost a son, Gino gained knowladge and responsibility, i have no clue where the vampire is atm, the con-artist is a 'good guy' and the elf he was working with is probobly gonna die. I missed a bunch of stuff in that summary, but there you go.

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
just for information
read novel : legendary moonlight scluptor

Unforgiving Gaian

SwordsmanTheGamer
Thallo Eyein

Smaller dark elf is about to summon an ancient god that was banished to the void, his sister is worried it will kill him, the two ex-gods are remainig ex-gods, Gaia lost a son, Gino gained knowladge and responsibility, i have no clue where the vampire is atm, the con-artist is a 'good guy' and the elf he was working with is probobly gonna die. I missed a bunch of stuff in that summary, but there you go.

Yay, thank you! Looks like I did get the major story lines, but I'm also lost on micro-level (like, what's with the rubbing, slipping and stepping, haha) razz I'm really enjoying the manga all the same though emotion_yatta Poor Gino ^^

Jolly Cutesmasher

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I feel like alot of people sided with Nyx are going to have a normal size text, and then beneath, a "Nyx text" below it that is supposed to be nyx talking through the hand or something.

hamstermer rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-24)

Jolly Cutesmasher

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Why cresento is brown and the Kuro gang isn't: A lot of elves in mythology have white or brown skin, but there is a type of elf called " night elves" that have grey, black or blue skin. Its possible that the kuro gang was cursed and essentially "became" night elves. Also cresento is a normal elf, unaffected by the curse, who is loyal to the Kuro Gang.

gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces