Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong
so gaia wants to kill off gino? She said something like "you're the last on the titans, if you die mankind would be easy to control" <---- thats some cultish s**t right there.

No, Nyx wants to kill Gino for that reason and gaia wants to protect him.

Cresento is a dark elf / vampire hybrid which once again means Josie is the only black person on gaia.

Zhivago is rumored to be and elf and vampire hybrid too.

Actually, I don't think Cresento is a vampire at all..
He's just half elf.

Gaia shows far too much favoritism to Gino to want him dead, oui?

And also, where did they ever say that Cresento is part dark elf? (And did they say that about Zhivago? Because he seems to be pretty firmly a vampire. I don't think he has elfish ears that would suggest he has elf in his bloodline, either.)

By the way... your avatar is seriously disturbing me. If that's what you were going for, then congrats.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

Speaking of which, the Don never actually told Cordell why Nyx wanted Gino dead, right? So why would she react like that to Gino's death? (It might be in the book she's reading, but the whole story Gaia's telling to Gino seems a bit too private for someone else to know and write about)

He didn't need to. It was clear, before she read that book, that Nyx was major bad news. Ber brother's loosing it and any time you need to make some sort of blood oath to summon a shadowy god, it's not good. Gino needed to be dead for things to work in Nyx's favor and this was known before there was any reason why.

ayanetong

where did it say cresento was a dark elf? Its been so long I kinda forgot wtf this manga was about gonk

It doesn't say he's a dark elf. He has dark skin, but it's not any of the dark elf skin tones(find him in color and you'll see dark skin, but not any shade of blue or grey), so I'm going to assume he's not a dark elf.

For the longest time, his ears were covered as if he were hiding them. Then, in more recent appearances, his pointy ears are obvious. There's no question that he's some sort of elf.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong
so gaia wants to kill off gino? She said something like "you're the last on the titans, if you die mankind would be easy to control" <---- thats some cultish s**t right there.

Cresento is a dark elf / vampire hybrid which once again means Josie is the only black person on gaia.

He's just half elf.

There is nothing to suggest Cresento is a hybrid of any sort.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ichigo Arerugi
All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong

He's just half elf.

Gaia shows far too much favoritism to Gino to want him dead, oui?

And also, where did they ever say that Cresento is part dark elf? (And did they say that about Zhivago? Because he seems to be pretty firmly a vampire. I don't think he has elfish ears that would suggest he has elf in his bloodline, either.)

By the way... your avatar is seriously disturbing me. If that's what you were going for, then congrats.

It's probably a rumor because of Zhivago's grey skin. He may have been a dark elf before he was turned. We never do see his ears.
Sorry for asking but, when will this be updated?

Lonely Survivor

Ichigo Arerugi
All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong

He's just half elf.

i would say its partially to do with this:
User Image
Its easy to assume that he is part dark elf. He's diluted enough not to have the grey skin, his is still brown. So he's not effected by the same curse that effects the Kuro clan.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
SailorYue
Ichigo Arerugi
All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong

He's just half elf.

i would say its partially to do with this:
User Image
Its easy to assume that he is part dark elf. He's diluted enough not to have the grey skin, his is still brown. So he's not effected by the same curse that effects the Kuro clan.

*feels like an idiot for not noticing that before*

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong

He's just half elf.
cresento is a hybrid? where did that bit of information came from ಠ_ಠ all that got confirmed was that he was an elf who's somehow was born into this dark elf mess, but it's not enough info to assume he's a vampire....

pure speculation, do not take it serious

but then again when i think about it. idk if it was just something reaper thought up for fun to make his gold teeth to demonstrate he's rich AF, or that maybe he's actually part vampire, and that to hide that, he had his pointy teeth knocked off to have it replaced
but he doesnt have it on the other side so this is complete 100% headcanon crap

his other half of the blood could totally be human. who knows. but it's definitly intriguing about his past and stories

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Ichigo Arerugi
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
All Hail The Outsider

That last part sounds so silly.
Then again, living mythos and religion... suppose it would not be the weirdest thing...
I did hope also, that Nyx's crime had been more severe....
I suppose there's stuff not being told.
or maybe gaia did not feel like mentioning manslaughter.

Gaia: "I had to banish Nyx for ruining the friendship of two demigods.There were also multiple counts of manslaughter to his name, but mostly because he ruined a friendship."

"Because of course, ruining a friendship is a far worse offense than, you know, outright sadistic murder. Which would also end a friendship, because you can't exactly go grab pizza or play video games with a dead body."

Says who? You can do all that with a dead body . . . and more.

User Image
Love it, and the art during the exposition is utterly beautiful.

Lonely Survivor

no update this week?

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SailorYue
no update this week?

It's usually on Friday.

Lonely Survivor

Shiarka Jonless
SailorYue
no update this week?

It's usually on Friday.

There wasnt an update last friday, it happened on monday. SO was there a delay then?
im kinda getting i dunno disappointed/tired? of waiting a week for 2 pages that literally goes no where that couldnt be posted in one pic .We so need a one a day for 5 days deal to get this going. It's taking forever for nothing. Althought I give props to the artist biggrin

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SailorYue
Shiarka Jonless
SailorYue
no update this week?

It's usually on Friday.

There wasnt an update last friday, it happened on monday. SO was there a delay then?

There was an update then, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces