Welcome to Gaia! ::

nuGen Staff Survivor

Loving the Manga so far.
This last bit about the trued nature and implications of Gino's bloodline is excellent.

nuGen Staff Survivor

Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Also, they were the protectors of life? I thought the reason they were stripped of their powers was for meddling and trying to alter perfectly fine wormies. stare stare stare

Another also, I can't get over the fact that the world of Gaia is a little over one thousand years old eek

That last part sounds so silly.
Then again, living mythos and religion... suppose it would not be the weirdest thing...
I did hope also, that Nyx's crime had been more severe....
I suppose there's stuff not being told.
or maybe gaia did not feel like mentioning manslaughter.

Lonely Phantom

11,675 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
NatsuNoYuki
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
GUYS! GUYS!!! GUYS!!!!! VB HGERWGOB FKANEhrwsdzx OMG!!!!

(( i think im being a spoiler so if youve read it okay, tell me if not DO NOT READ ANYMORE! I DONT WANT TO PERTH IT FOR YOU!!! XD ))

I just realized that Nyx was in the previous chapter before last (two in the current) and i read the up to date one where we're still dying to get more. Well... holy crap. Meili was my fave god ;-; even in the short amount of manga he was in *cries a little*

Ahem.. *wipes face* well, me and my slow self.... just realized that when Gaia was explaining and talking about her 5 sons. Meili being the first and the Tiger, You have the turtle, you have a dragon/ lizard, a peacock and then you have Nyx the Quirin the youngest. I realized he was the guy that was freed from the void. THE LAST THING THEY WROTE IN THE MANGA WAS HE WAS BANISHED TO THE VOID. AND NOW HE'S OUT AND FREE!!!! THATS WHY ALL THE CRESCENT MOONS ARE SO FAMILIAR AND THEN THE ELVES ARE CREATURES MADE OF THE NIGHT AND THATS WHY HE'S WILLING TO TALK TO THEM I THINK!!!!!!!!

Well here is another thing.... The guy... that Nyx was tagging along with looks suspiciously like Gambino, (i think he is >.< ) Well more so into theory, and a few questions.... If that person was Gambino, and he and Nyx destroyed Overseer and Sentinel's friendship.... How did he not remember? Or had time passed so much he forgot? Gods live forever right? And also, How would Sentinel and Overseer forget who told them about the rumors? I know i wouldnt, but thats just me... Wouldn't they feel like they knew Gino from somewhere? Like he looked strangely familiar to them?

>.< Augh!!!! Give us more mangaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Yup, it's the same Nyx...I don't think it was supposed to be a secret or anything.
Also I believe Titan who was working with Nyx was Gambino/Gino's ancestor and not actually Gambino himself.

~ ♥

ah, i didnt think about that. But The characters look as if they never age either.... it still makes my mind blown >.<

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Lvvly
Anyone else get Thor and Loki vibes from Gambino and Nyx? "We were friends but now we're not, so I'm going to try and kill you." sweatdrop

I get a Loki and Odin vibe from Nyx and Gaia.

Like, Nyx has a major Loki complex, and Gaia and Odin clearly attended the same parenting classes

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ichigo Arerugi
Lvvly
Anyone else get Thor and Loki vibes from Gambino and Nyx? "We were friends but now we're not, so I'm going to try and kill you." sweatdrop

I get a Loki and Odin vibe from Nyx and Gaia.

Like, Nyx has a major Loki complex, and Gaia and Odin clearly attended the same parenting classes

I'm just picturing Nyx pretending to be Gaia to Gambino or Gino and doing actual parenting now.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
By the way, what did Cresento mean when he said he was born mixed up with the Kuros?

And why did Cordell say "May the Gods help us" when Cresento turned up because he quote-on-quote "killed Gino"? Isn't that what the elves want?

(Also, has Cordell really been growing on anyone else? Because I'm starting to really like her. Zhivago and the Overseer are also becoming favorites of mine.)

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Ichigo Arerugi
By the way, what did Cresento mean when he said he was born mixed up with the Kuros?

And why did Cordell say "May the Gods help us" when Cresento turned up because he quote-on-quote "killed Gino"? Isn't that what the elves want?

(Also, has Cordell really been growing on anyone else? Because I'm starting to really like her. Zhivago and the Overseer are also becoming favorites of mine.)

Some of these things are answered in the previous chapters. Cordell knows that what her brother is doing is a really bad idea, but there's not really anything she can do to stop it. For all she knows, Gino is dead. If it's true, then the last thing standing in Nyx's way is gone and the whole planet is doomed. "May the gods help us." is the only thing she can hope for.

As for Crecento... it's finally been made obvious that he is an elf. Though he has darker skin, I don't know if he's necessarily a dark elf. We don't have much information about his past.

Side note: It's quote, unquote, not quote-on-quote but it's spoken, not written, because we can use quotation marks when we write things.

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
ah, i didnt think about that. But The characters look as if they never age either.... it still makes my mind blown >.<

User Image
~ ♥

It's hard to tell age progression when you have a mix of art styles.
Also, a lot of the characters are 'adults' so it's even harder to tell.

~ ♥

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Shiarka Jonless
Ichigo Arerugi

Some of these things are answered in the previous chapters. Cordell knows that what her brother is doing is a really bad idea, but there's not really anything she can do to stop it. For all she knows, Gino is dead. If it's true, then the last thing standing in Nyx's way is gone and the whole planet is doomed. "May the gods help us." is the only thing she can hope for.

As for Crecento... it's finally been made obvious that he is an elf. Though he has darker skin, I don't know if he's necessarily a dark elf. We don't have much information about his past.

Side note: It's quote, unquote, not quote-on-quote but it's spoken, not written, because we can use quotation marks when we write things.

Speaking of which, the Don never actually told Cordell why Nyx wanted Gino dead, right? So why would she react like that to Gino's death? (It might be in the book she's reading, but the whole story Gaia's telling to Gino seems a bit too private for someone else to know and write about)

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
All Hail The Outsider
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Also, they were the protectors of life? I thought the reason they were stripped of their powers was for meddling and trying to alter perfectly fine wormies. stare stare stare

Another also, I can't get over the fact that the world of Gaia is a little over one thousand years old eek

Then again, living mythos and religion... suppose it would not be the weirdest thing...

Gaia: "I had to banish Nyx for ruining the friendship of two demigods.There were also multiple counts of manslaughter to his name, but mostly because he ruined a friendship."
so gaia wants to kill off gino? She said something like "you're the last on the titans, if you die mankind would be easy to control" <---- thats some cultish s**t right there.
Shiarka Jonless
Ichigo Arerugi

where did it say cresento was a dark elf? Its been so long I kinda forgot wtf this manga was about gonk

nuGen Staff Survivor

ayanetong
so gaia wants to kill off gino? She said something like "you're the last on the titans, if you die mankind would be easy to control" <---- thats some cultish s**t right there.

No, Nyx wants to kill Gino for that reason and gaia wants to protect him.

Cresento is a dark elf / vampire hybrid which once again means Josie is the only black person on gaia.

Zhivago is rumored to be and elf and vampire hybrid too.

Actually, I don't think Cresento is a vampire at all..
He's just half elf.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
All Hail The Outsider
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

Gaia: "I had to banish Nyx for ruining the friendship of two demigods.There were also multiple counts of manslaughter to his name, but mostly because he ruined a friendship."

"Because of course, ruining a friendship is a far worse offense than, you know, outright sadistic murder. Which would also end a friendship, because you can't exactly go grab pizza or play video games with a dead body."
All Hail The Outsider
ayanetong

No, Nyx wants to kill Gino for that reason and gaia wants to protect him.

Cresento is a dark elf / vampire hybrid which once again means Josie is the only black person on gaia.

Zhivago is rumored to be and elf and vampire hybrid too.

Actually, I don't think Cresento is a vampire at all..
He's just half elf.

*makes zhivago and cresento brothers in my mind* biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas