Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Ashlizzle
Bunai
Have the manga updates been every Friday or Thursday? I am trying to keep track and getting lost by when people post but not when the pages are released.

o.s
Vote on which "Behind the Scenes" mini comic you like best!

Do you have the link to the actual mini comics? Idk where to find them emotion_donotwant

lol They're not created yet, the artists wants people to vote on which one will get made.
its sunnday and still no manga update sad
seriously gaia stop with these cash crap and finish the manga > sad

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I support Nyx. (I've only been spamming everyone about that for, say, a week or so).

No offense to Gaia, but she seems like a terrible mother who maintains this facade of goodness/wiseness to hide the fact that she's really a nepotist. And I always support outcasts.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
User Image

User Image

User Image

Because why not? biggrin (new memes yay!)

You are my new favorite person on this site. Just saying.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
ayanetong

There was a staff notice saying it updating on Monday morning.
LiXKuja
ayanetong

sad
hope it wont be another week or 2 til the next 2 pages come after that sad

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

ayanetong
LiXKuja
ayanetong

sad
hope it wont be another week or 2 til the next 2 pages come after that sad
the staff notice said this week will be delayed till monday but after that it's going to be the normal updating scheduel

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Bunai
Ashlizzle
Bunai
Have the manga updates been every Friday or Thursday? I am trying to keep track and getting lost by when people post but not when the pages are released.

o.s
Vote on which "Behind the Scenes" mini comic you like best!

Do you have the link to the actual mini comics? Idk where to find them emotion_donotwant

lol They're not created yet, the artists wants people to vote on which one will get made.

We cant get both?! eek emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying wahmbulance crying crying crying crying crying crying wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
LiXKuja
ayanetong

when?

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Ichigo Arerugi

You are my new favorite person on this site. Just saying.

Awww, thanks! biggrin

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
The bad part about waiting for the manga is living on the other side of the world, knowing that when they announce that it will arrive on Monday, it will arrive on Tuesday crying crying crying

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I Would support Nyx but since they turned HER into a boy I'm gonna go with Gaia >.>
Tala the Ookami
I Would support Nyx but since they turned HER into a boy I'm gonna go with Gaia >.>

was I the only one that was like "Wait what gender is Nyx now?"

So we waited about 10-11 days and we got 2 pages that show nothing,no names, no fullfilling plot,
kinda disappointed D;

whoah wtf? O.o I dont know why I got a huge space in this post O.o dont know whats causing it D;

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
ayanetong
Tala the Ookami

So we waited about 10-11 days and we got 2 pages that show nothing,no names, no fullfilling plot,
kinda disappointed D;

whoah wtf? O.o I dont know why I got a huge space in this post O.o dont know whats causing it D;

Nyx is definitely male in the manga but in the actual mythology Nyx is a goddess. She's described as being very beautiful too so the fact that they made her into a creepy hooved dude with chapped lips bothers me quite a bit DX and yeah this update was a bit disappointing. I want more!!! lol
Tala the Ookami
ayanetong
Tala the Ookami

kinda disappointed D;

Nyx is definitely male in the manga but in the actual mythology Nyx is a goddess. She's described as being very beautiful too so the fact that they made her into a creepy hooved dude with chapped lips bothers me quite a bit DX and yeah this update was a bit disappointing. I want more!!! lol

there was this girl at my school named Nyx so whenn I heard Gaia's nix was a guy its like "wait wut? O_o" Gaia turned Nyx the goddess of smexy to Pan the goat god neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff