11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
stressed
Ashlizzle
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Is ambition directly proportional to muscle mass? Gino doesn't really have much ambition in running the Isle so that might be why he's so scrawny dramallama
That may be so but remember Johnny was extremely muscular and very ambitious and we don't know which came first. Plus, for all we know Gino could have not inherited those genes (no pun intended) from Johnny but instead got most of his mom's traits (except for the eyes).

And the eyebrows blaugh

Still, if Gino suddenly inherited the power of ambition by opening the letter, maybe he would start acting like he did back in the Masque and the Silent Flash?

Lol, maybe rofl

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Akuma Uchitoru
Dude, this saga has been going on for like, 5 years. o.O

Is it even going to end? XD

Well we finally got an update so maybe

Angelic Blob

Have the manga updates been every Friday or Thursday? I am trying to keep track and getting lost by when people post but not when the pages are released.

o.s
Vote on which "Behind the Scenes" mini comic you like best!

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
I re-read the whole airship arc today and only then I realised just how long it's been since this story has been updated (not that I would ever complain about lots and lots of EB and Diedrich, but...).

Anyway, I can't wait to find out what's going on and what would happen with Cordell.
Even though I usually pick the dark side at most of the events, this time I'll stick with the vampires and Gaia, the elves are rather charmless as villains in my opinion.

On another note, are the manga alerts still unavailable? Because I only found out about the manga being updated today through the Staff Alerts.

Demonic Vampire

23,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • ...to every story! 25
maybe i'll switch, one day i'll be wearing nyxs' badge or gaias' badge.

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
I was worried that Gino and Overseer Marius have been merged together. But I would love it if there was a manga-based event.

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
SO I just caught up on the manga pages. Johnny was a god?! That explains a lot I guess.

Canny Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I facepalmed when I finally read the last page. Was I the only one who assumed it wasn't necessarily Johnny but maybe just like an ancestor of his or something? But seeing as he survived through so much it would make sense if he was a god..

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
GadreeI
I facepalmed when I finally read the last page. Was I the only one who assumed it wasn't necessarily Johnny but maybe just like an ancestor of his or something? But seeing as he survived through so much it would make sense if he was a god..

I didn't face palm but I did raise an eyebrow and think that I guess maybe it made sense him being a god because you're right he has survived SO VERY MUCH.

Makes me wonder if Edmund is a god too, or just a close enough friend of Johnny's that he knew he was a god.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Rose Songstress
GadreeI

I didn't face palm but I did raise an eyebrow and think that I guess maybe it made sense him being a god because you're right he has survived SO VERY MUCH.

Makes me wonder if Edmund is a god too, or just a close enough friend of Johnny's that he knew he was a god.
Edmund is not a god. It is clearly stated, somewhere, but I know it was, that Gino is the last descendant of a titan. This makes me more on the side that Johnny was a descendant of a titan and not a titan himself.

Also, I have a theory that Edmund is hiding Johnny somewhere alive, and also that Meili didn't die ether.

But then this is Gaia, and anything can happen cat_3nodding
why was there a delay in the manga? I mean its been going on for five years. Why delay it when you already have it set on 2 pages per week? I know Gaia isn't understaffed due to all the gold gens you keep producing and making new cash items. Why not just hire 3 or more more artist and finish this damn manga.?

Fashionable Gaian

4,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rose Songstress
SO I just caught up on the manga pages. Johnny was a god?! That explains a lot I guess.

Of course, Great Uncle Johnny has always been a god in my world -- so nice that he is still remembered with reverence. cat_whee
heart

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Bunai
Have the manga updates been every Friday or Thursday? I am trying to keep track and getting lost by when people post but not when the pages are released.

o.s
Vote on which "Behind the Scenes" mini comic you like best!

Do you have the link to the actual mini comics? Idk where to find them emotion_donotwant

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Apple Blossom19
Rose Songstress
GadreeI

Edmund is not a god. It is clearly stated, somewhere, but I know it was, that Gino is the last descendant of a titan. This makes me more on the side that Johnny was a descendant of a titan and not a titan himself.

Also, I have a theory that Edmund is hiding Johnny somewhere alive, and also that Meili didn't die ether.

But then this is Gaia, and anything can happen cat_3nodding

Well there goes all the theories that Johnny is Ruby's baby daddy, lol emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff