anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone
got bored, made edits neutral

this one is nasty : dont ask:
User Image

He is half vampire so . . . lol

still doesn't answer the question if hes a freak or not biggrin

Wait, no. I reread the manga. Cordell was the half vampire, not him.The only remaining logical conclusion is that he is a freak gonk

explains why he wants blood victims gonk

I wish the new manga would come on- I wanna make a new edit neutral

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
The thing is, here we are waiting on the edge of our seats for the next update to reveal the letter. But we all know that with every two or rarely three page update, there is always a cliffhanger. I dunno if the update already appeared for those of you on the other side of the world, but I'm going to make a wild guess here while it still not hir:

Gaia's going to make a ******** eulogy on how great Johnny was and hand over the letter at the end of the update :/

(i hope the letter contents are revealed, that I'm wrong, because the suspense is killing me) crying crying crying

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
The thing is, here we are waiting on the edge of our seats for the next update to reveal the letter. But we all know that with every two or rarely three page update, there is always a cliffhanger. I dunno if the update already appeared for those of you on the other side of the world, but I'm going to make a wild guess here while it still not hir:

Gaia's going to make a ******** eulogy on how great Johnny was and hand over the letter at the end of the update :/

(i hope the letter contents are revealed, that I'm wrong, because the suspense is killing me) crying crying crying

gah i hate cliff hangers scream

we waited a full week for "Hey I had 4 sons; ones the apple of my eye, ie my fave, the other a douche and don't get me started on the other two"
I wish they did maybe 4 pages a week. At this rate itll be Christmas before nicu goes to jail and Gino is given the letter.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

chibi meili is adorable /clutches heart

and ohhhhh, other artists' art emotion_kirakira
the plot is getting interesting again fdlkfdfjals i'm so happy the manga exists. please never stop crying

Eloquent Exhibitionist

anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

we waited a full week for "Hey I had 4 sons; ones the apple of my eye, ie my fave, the other a douche and don't get me started on the other two"
I wish they did maybe 4 pages a week. At this rate itll be Christmas before nicu goes to jail and Gino is given the letter.
She had 5 sons ^^" $10 says Gino is related to one of them ^^"""

Also, if we know Nicu, he'd get out of this unscathed probably. xD

[EDIT:] I should say has 5 sons as I am not fully convinced that Meili is dead ^^"

[2nd EDIT:] Wtf is a Quirin? A Kirin?

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Apple Blossom19
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

[EDIT:] I should say has 5 sons as I am not fully convinced that Meili is dead ^^"

A Qilin or however you spell that is this Asian culture dragon like creature with scales and a horn. wikipedia

and then there is the tiger, the turtle, the dragon and the phoenix. the four god things from Chinese mythology.

but anyway, I wonder how Gino is related to all this stuff, maybe he is a half demigod or something xD

I hope they wont kill Cresento...

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Kirana Azadju
Apple Blossom19
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

A Qilin or however you spell that is this Asian culture dragon like creature with scales and a horn. wikipedia

and then there is the tiger, the turtle, the dragon and the phoenix. the four god things from Chinese mythology.

but anyway, I wonder how Gino is related to all this stuff, maybe he is a half demigod or something xD

I hope they wont kill Cresento...
Yeah Quirin is how the Manga spelt it ^^" Thank you for clearing that up! It makes sense now. ^_^

[EDIT:] Haha It's a Kirin too xD Makes sense anyway you put it though ^_^

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Apple Blossom19
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

quirin sounds like weird french or ghetto spelling of Kieran O.o

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
anadentone
Apple Blossom19
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

quirin sounds like weird french or ghetto spelling of Kieran O.o

Reminds me of Krillin smile Guess that makes Nyx a bald martial artist.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here (whatever that phrase means. seriously who made that) and say Gino's probably related to the turtle. you know, because it's in the center and all (it would explain why Johnny's never mentioned it before. Probably embarrassed) 3nodding

Also, yay colored pages biggrin (still no letter though) scream

Why is the eldest always the apple of the eye? First Johnny now Gaia. No wonder there's a lot of resentment stare

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
minghii
chibi meili is adorable /clutches heart

and ohhhhh, other artists' art emotion_kirakira
the plot is getting interesting again fdlkfdfjals i'm so happy the manga exists. please never stop crying

They're all adorable biggrin makes you forget one of them died an excruciatingly painful death no? whee

But it doesn't answer the most important question of all:

If Gaia created the earth, wouldn't she and her children know it was spherical? Why the fudge were the other four sent "to the four corners of the earth"?

Trash Immortal

I AM STILL NOT OVER MEILI'S DEATH AND WE GET THIS.

BABY MEILI IS SO ADORABLE

BRB CRYING FOREVER crying

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
LilTigre
I AM STILL NOT OVER MEILI'S DEATH AND WE GET THIS.

BABY MEILI IS SO ADORABLE

BRB CRYING FOREVER crying

DEMANDS A AFFORDABLE CHIBI MEILI PLUSHIE scream

Durem Initiate

9,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
CHIBI MEILI IS THE CUTEST THING TO EVER BE DRAWN IN ANY MANGA, OKAY?

CAN WE GET CHIBI NYX NEXT?

heart

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Shaina Graces
CHIBI MEILI IS THE CUTEST THING TO EVER BE DRAWN IN ANY MANGA, OKAY?

CAN WE GET CHIBI NYX NEXT?

heart

Chibi Nyx is there. At the bottom left of page 24 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out