Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
- WHAT'S GOING ON OH MY GOODNESS?!
Something that should've been continued a year ago. There never should've been a hiatus.

- Do you support Gaia, Nyx, or neither?
Well...Morality says Gaia, Darkness says Nyx, Color scheme says Nyx...Plotline says Gaia most likely ends up succeeding anyways because almost everyone likes happy endings. So it really doesn't matter which side I pick. Thus, for the heck of it, I'm with Nyx.

- What do you think will happen to our intrepid heroes in the future?
Shenanigans! Lots and lots of shenanigans that will hopefully be resolved this time, and without some major GC push. I like the direction Gaia's starting to head back to, but paranoia says there may be something hidden under the surface. Only time will tell.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm DEFINITELY glad the Airship Saga's getting the continuation it deserves, but it never should've been stopped.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Oh, God.

Gaia is giving spoons now.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Gino was murdered and Edmund is the detective?! It was staged!

Gaia. mad ******** that napoleon dark elf douchebag.

Gino will become a titan and kick some a**. Someday.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
tbh I don't even remember half the plot. Or Nyx.

Time to catch up I guess.

About ******** time, though!

Naughty Pants

all I can say is: THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!

Totally made my day.

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
so keen for some actual plot

Cluttered Gaian

admin
Okay, GCDers! We're all very excited to have updated our manga, so let's get to chatting about it! Feel free to post anything about the new manga pages here: discussion, mashups, crackpot theories, the whole works! Let us know what you think!

Spoons:
- WHAT'S GOING ON OH MY GOODNESS?!
- Do you support Gaia, Nyx, or neither?
- What do you think will happen to our intrepid heroes in the future?

Happy chatting, everyone!

Yessir, admin ma'am!!

OH MY GOODNESS I'M SURE VERY AMAZING AND EXCITING THINGS ARE GOING ON! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I'M GOING TO DEVOLVE INTO RINA IN ANOTHER TWENTY HOURS IF YOU KEEP UP THIS LEVEL OF THRILL RIDE!! I THINK I MIGHT BLAST INTO SPACE AFTER FLYNN ON SHEER ADRENALINE!!
THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD! AND THE MANGA! AND THE ATTENTION! AND REALLY THIS THREAD!!

I've got an even split between my four accounts- team destruction, team kuro, team creation, and team hope. Two for Nyx and two for Gaia this round.
Personally, I'm for Gaia. I tend to get along well with creation goddesses in games! So, for the sake of good memories, for the sake of fighting the pettiness that resulted in Sen and Seer's loss of powers, and for the sake of helping and healing Don Luca, I'll side with Gaia.
I've been siding with Gaia against personifications of bitterness for some months now, on a more metaphorical level, too. ~_^
I've lost faith in Nyx's side. For reasons. I wish them the best of a good fight though, they have a most worthy general! BRING IT ON, JOR.

I think!! Our intrepid heroes might buy some time for their quest, since Don Luca isn't quite in full control of his faculties right now, and he'll probably fall for it. I think that Zhivago might think something's up and go off lone-wolf style again, though. I think Gino will meet Gaia and discover some valuable information, though that's a bit of a foregone conclusion. I think I'm starting to adjust to the idea that his father might actually stay dead this time. I think Cordell will have to make a tough choice, lead a splinter sect of elves against her brother, and ultimately save or redeem him. (Perhaps he will die but lift the curse?)

I'M FILLED WITH GLEE! LET'S GO JUMP OFF A TALL BUILDING OR SOMETHING, I FEEL LIKE WE CAN TAKE ON ANYTHING RIGHT NOW~!

(I wonder if Demonation is somehow connected to Nyx, but that's under the crackpot theory category as much as Carl, I think.)

I can't wait for next week! I mean I can, BUT I REALLY CAN'T! But I can! But I CAN'T! But I have to! Oh, this is worse than waiting for letters or CIs to open!!!
I FEEL LIKE I'M FIFTEEN YEARS OLD AGAIN AND I DON'T EVEN CARE.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gino's gonna be a man at the end of this right? riiiiiiiight? *flails*

i do hope he punches someone in the face or does something awesome that no one ever predicts. heck if he comes out of this manlier than liam that'd be amazing and he'd gain a new fangirl.

Barton Mage

21,325 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
Glad this is back! Can't wait to see what happens next! cat_blaugh

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I've chosen to side with Gaia.

I'm really hoping we see more of Meili. I need my tiger bby.

Anamosa Valentine's Sweetheart

Gallant Hero

25,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Gaia all the way... I never ever support evil side!

*Has been a devout Paladin in Neverwinter Nights for life* =3

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Better late than never I suppose. Happy to have the update.

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
So happy about an update! I've been waiting for Nyx to appear for the longest time. I'm also interested in seeing how Gaia looks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff