Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know... the NPC's with accounts (Gambino, Liam, Etc.) they all have their birthdays under them. I was surpised to see Gino was 16! If I remeber right that is.

Anyone think there will be something significant about this or that it was just something fun to do? I mean... the shop keepers should give discounts on their birthdays!
It does not show Gambino's B-Day.
Or... something nice at least...
Well Gino was born on Friday the 13th. I think that's significant. Two labtechs have birthdays too. I think it's probably to illustrate the youth of Labtech722 and uh... show how old people are when they retire from G Corp? sweatdrop

I wish Gambino's age was listed, but with the available evidence I think he's 48 at the youngest, but probably not more than 55?

I plan on asking about this at Anime Boston. whee
Ariel Palaz
Well Gino was born on Friday the 13th. I think that's significant. Two labtechs have birthdays too. I think it's probably to illustrate the youth of Labtech722 and uh... show how old people are when they retire from G Corp? sweatdrop

I wish Gambino's age was listed, but with the available evidence I think he's 48 at the youngest, but probably not more than 55?

I plan on asking about this at Anime Boston. whee

If you find out please tell me! Gambino has gotta be like... 60 years old... Or maybe he is the only person who the Regeneration thing worked for!!

Aged Guildsman

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
I didn't know Gino had a profile... I put Gambino on my friends list but he hasnt accepted yet. Isn't it odd hes a Mod but the Von Helsons aren't?
<center>

So that's the secret store discount at Ian's! xd

</center>
Pinoy Romeo

If you find out please tell me! Gambino has gotta be like... 60 years old... Or maybe he is the only person who the Regeneration thing worked for!!

60? What makes you think that?

Heh, I wonder who dyes his hair?
Ariel Palaz
Pinoy Romeo

60? What makes you think that?

Heh, I wonder who dyes his hair?
He's gotta be uber old, I mean, c'mon! It takes years to get that rich... or, you know... a really big fanbase...

Tipsy Smoker

Well, Gambino does say one of the lab techs has worked for him for what? twenty-five? thirty years...he's got to be at least mid-forties, more likely around fifty... sweatdrop

Undead Enchantress

That old fart. He told me he was 35 he could sleep with me.

Dramatic Hunter

I don't see why you have to be old to be rich. Maybe HE inherited his fathers fortune the Gino seems set to do when Gambino pops his clogs.

I'd say Gambino is in his late thirties to forties.

Tipsy Smoker

Baneful
I don't see why you have to be old to be rich. Maybe HE inherited his fathers fortune the Gino seems set to do when Gambino pops his clogs.

Well, he says he built his fortune himself. This statement, plus the one about the retiring labtech who'd worked twenty-five to thirty years for Gambino adds to the theory that Gambino must be older...

Dramatic Hunter

Zinnia Ziegler
Baneful

Well, he says he built his fortune himself. This statement, plus the one about the retiring labtech who'd worked twenty-five to thirty years for Gambino adds to the theory that Gambino must be older...

The labtech comment I can beleive, but Gambino himself isn't very trustworthy when he says anything, so I wouldn't trust him to tell the truth about his fortune.
Gold! Geld! Pera! Quarta! xd Anyhoo, I think Gambino is about the same age as LabTech062. He said he worked with the guy for 30 years, that could be a clue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff