Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I put Gambino's Chin in the first post so we don't have to go all the way to the map to look at it.

It drives us...
I gave 1g to Gambino...1000 times in a row xd
Crimsonii
how can someone support the von helsons after they kidnapped gino? eek
I fully support Gambino. Well fully all except his freaky-deeky chin.
OOO!! i just thought of a new item! Gambino's a** chin wings! sInce i've been hearing something about new wing items, they could have those lol whee
I've given him 1g but I felt guilty so I gave more.
This is why I usually hide from charities. sweatdrop
Rag-A-Muffin
OOO!! i just thought of a new item! Gambino's a** chin wings! sInce i've been hearing something about new wing items, they could have those lol whee
xd I'm dying
i donated.

my thoughts on his chin... now he can clean his nose and wipe his a** the same time.
Poor Asschin.
Maximilian-Ra
Rag-A-Muffin
xd I'm dying
Hey, ppl might buy um .. oh wait, no they wouldn't. They couldn't live with the thought that, rideing on the back of there avatars, was Gambino's Chin Wings. *hehe*
Maximilian-Ra
Poor Asschin.
Poor Gambino, his asschin might descide to one day fly right off his face xd xd
actually I'd bet that some would buy those xd
Crimsonii
actually I'd bet that some would buy those xd
dang lol
you know what would really really REALLY suck? If when that bar gets full, nothing happens, or worse, Gaia just up and shuts down.
And OMG what if Gambino is really the Von Helson sisters in disguise!!! OH NO gonk gonk
What'll happen when the bar gets full is another bar will appear >_>

When THAT one gets full, judging by the question mark at the end, we'll have to fight THE RIDDLER

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff