Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Arowan
Thea. And maybe that ewenicorn.

Probably not possible for me to get them, but then I don't have the time or luxury to really quest. Teaching takes too much of my time and energy, lol.

Oh well, one day. One day.

Thea seems to be the goal for a lot of people here surprised

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Silver Staccato
- Is there anything you MUST do before you can finally leave Gaia with no regrets?
I'm not sure; I always wanted to run a decent art shop. That's something I'd like to do, but it probably won't happen.

- What is that one item you have to buy at some point?
I'd like to own the Loony Hatter item one day, but it's so expensive in the marketplace. v_v

- When do you think you'll finally quit and why?
I'll never quit. I made some really good friends here, so i'll probably just go on hiatus. Even if i'm not an active Gaian, I'll still use my account to draw people for practice whenever I'm in the mood.

If you drew your signature, I'm interested in buying your art O.O

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Neon Wasteland
When i've made 1 billion gold !

But seriously .. if i can obtain every item on my wishlist i would be content.

Me too... me too. 1 billon gonk

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Florizarre
Think the one thing I want to accomplish before even considering leaving this site is to finally get myself to a cL 12.0 on zOMG. I'll also want to get me a Blood bat. Not through the marketplace, though. I actually want to craft that thing and feel the satisfaction of my hard work. emotion_dowant

But even then the chances of me quitting are slim to none. Been on this site for years and I'll remain on this site for more years to come. emotion_dealwithit

I've been wondering, how do you get to cL 12? o.o

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
[Shewolf]
Enchanted Blue

Towns? O.o

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah, sometimes when you collect certain Flowers or Trash, you can get up to 100k per day. xD

-~-â—†-~-

Ohdang. Didn't know it was so profitable now haha

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Milk Kittea
User Image
I'd like to win one of the rare RIG pet items, one that I actually fell in love with immediately.
To feel that overwhelming sense of joy for pixels I love... Oh gosh, what a dream.

I would love to win a rig pet. Opening a bundle you know you're going to fail then.. SAY WHAT! Your heart skips a beat and lo and behold, you're set for Gaia life biggrin

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
-Priceless Junk-
To have everyone agree that I am the best.

Not really to have any items or anything since the reason I get them is to make better and better avatars.
Maybe to have a lot of people like my avatar then?

I like the idea of people thinking I am the best. Then I shall ascend.

I like that. That's a good goal.

Coffee Lass's Kouhai

Pal

Enchanted Blue
Florizarre
Think the one thing I want to accomplish before even considering leaving this site is to finally get myself to a cL 12.0 on zOMG. I'll also want to get me a Blood bat. Not through the marketplace, though. I actually want to craft that thing and feel the satisfaction of my hard work. emotion_dowant

But even then the chances of me quitting are slim to none. Been on this site for years and I'll remain on this site for more years to come. emotion_dealwithit

You have to get shadow orbs to level up past 10.0 cL, now. And they're only available at Deadman's Shadow. xD;;

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Florizarre
Enchanted Blue
Florizarre

You have to get shadow orbs to level up past 10.0 cL, now. And they're only available at Deadman's Shadow. xD;;

Ahh, thank you!

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Let's see...

* Collecting every single cat item on Gaia
* Perfecting my dream avi
* Finally having recolors for the old school cat ears/tail (especially the deluxe ones) to wear
* Obtaining (almost) every item on my wishlist
* Collecting every single Lolita item for my mule
* Collecting (almost) every single "dark" item for said mule
* Collecting every single doll and plush toy to share between accounts
* Collecting every single wand/staff/rod in Gaia
* Having the perfect pair of pink glasses (that doesn't look like it has smeared lenses)
* Collecting every single rose item for my mule
* Perfecting the mule's personal wardrobe (because keeping up with her theme is expensive)
* Fully expanding both of my accounts' closets
* Fully completing zOMG!
* Having a fully expanded and customized houses for both accounts
* Finally have a White Full-Body Dye (or finally having a drink that turns my avi's skin much paler)
* Having found a male NPC that I can FALL IN LOVE WITH! cat_4laugh
* Finally achieving Internet fame (which is much less likely to happen than any of the above would)

Yes. It's a mouthful. Sorry. cat_sweatdrop

Special Snowflake

eusheeta

I want Lucifer's wings so bad...maybe someday. ;_;
Yes, me too rofl
I'm working on levelling but it's a slow process sweatdrop

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Craft an Aurora Kitten Star through Alchemy!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Mmm, no, not really. There isn't any must-have items on my list that I can metaphorically die happy when I finally get it.

There were only 3 items I really wanted badly, and I now have them. So until some new item comes out that's so incredibly amazing that I MUST HAVE IT, I'm pretty much just cruising.

Magic Hobo

Hum.

Cathulu: check.
Reputation for being a saucebox: check.
Small personal gossip cadre: check.
At least 1 incident where my elephant-like memory for internet drama has come in handy: check.

...You know, I think I'm good.
CL 12 in zOMG and opening an art shop are all that's left, really.

Alien Invader

It's kind of taken me 8 years to comprehend that collecting art of your avatars is really AWESOME. I barely have any but I've been lucky enough to get a couple really really really good present arts and they convinced me I should start investing...but it's hard when I'm such a die hard item whore...still. rofl

There are some items I would consider unreachable dreams. I like making all kinds of avatars and really love diversity in items so I have yet to really justify spending more than 2.5 mil on a item and I only did that once and I'm still kind of like OMG. It hurts me to drop gold like that or even save that much gold. xd

I don't know when I'll finally quit. There have been times where I've taken long breaks--up to like a year or so and even then every couple months I'll play with my inventory a little. I just loose all interest in posting. Not my cute little doll. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff