Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sand Dancer Shaka
I'd like to finish the alchemy back wings (Michael)

I want Lucifer's wings so bad...maybe someday. ;_;

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I don't really have a goal nor really understand why I'm still around here. xD
I doubt I'll ever leave and I have thought of it too a few times but I always end up talking myself out of it.
As for items, I pretty much don't quest anymore unless a new shiney has captured my attention. Which is pretty rare anymore. I'm content with what I do have. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
KaryuunoSamurai
I don't really have a goal nor really understand why I'm still around here. xD
I doubt I'll ever leave and I have thought of it too a few times but I always end up talking myself out of it.
As for items, I pretty much don't quest anymore unless a new shiney has captured my attention. Which is pretty rare anymore. I'm content with what I do have. 3nodding

This is like me. Actually, this is exactly me. Whenever I want a new avatar, I just sell s**t and go and get whatever I want. But it's rare.

Obsessive Prophet

I can't see myself quitting Gaia.

I've been here since '03, and I'll continue being here for as long as the site is still kicking.

If I were to suddenly lose my mind and want to quit, I wouldn't have unfinished goals to hold me back. The sense of accomplishment for doing something I deemed difficult would encourage me to stay, not leave.

Nimble Explorer

If there's one item that I want to eventually have at some point but feels eternally out of reach, it's probably Commander Garbolt if only the pants weren't forced-shoe legmods *sob*.
I will probably die before acquiring it, but I guess dreams are nice to have.

Can't say I'd have any regrets, since I have a way of contacting everyone I like here, or I would get one before leaving.

If I quit it'll probably be the reason I quit most other websites: I end up occupied with something else until I completely forget about (whatever website I was occupied with before).

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I'll never quit o.o
Though my time may be less frequent.

I would rly love a faust's bottle though. I'd have the complete unicorn bottle set then.
Dem unicorns

Stellar Succubus

Enchanted Blue
VVhip
I suppose I'm sort of questing a whole bunch of expensive items. It's not their price. I've never been one for showy expensive avatars... it's that the ones that fit my theme always seem to be pretty pricey anyway!

It's always those small accessories, makeup, body mods, etc that are so costly but versatile at the very least.

Oh goodness tell me about it! The most expensive item I own is the lips I'm wearing. I bought it for the lips alone. O__O

Dolls too, one effing amazing pose? MILLIONS OF GOLD! Some of my favourite and most used items are dolls. The hair I am wearing was the gift of an incredibly generous anon, but the use I get out of it is well worth what they must have paid for it!

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

i've been around here since '04 on various accounts--i have no idea when i'll finally leave.
gaia just keeps on sucking me back in again u_u

as for the 'unreachable dream'--i just
i just need those archangel's wings
i need them
i will never have them but
a girl can dream q nq

Mysterious Trickster

Both mini wings. When I have those, I will have no regrets.

Celestial Spirit

eusheeta
Sand Dancer Shaka
I'd like to finish the alchemy back wings (Michael)

I want Lucifer's wings so bad...maybe someday. ;_;

Exactly what I was going to say.... ::sigh::

Tipsy Pirate

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

My dream is to own all white hair emo

thanks to solair queen I will never ever get them all but it's still fun to have something to work towards.

I probably won't ever quit gaia until the site dies emo

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Sparkling Transmutator

I do not foresee anything that could ever rip me from this site.
I do have goals, but once completed I will just move to the next one.
Most of my goals are items. Oboxiously over-priced and rare pretty things.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
The items I want I will never get :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash