Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Shapeshifter

What's the point of leaving something behind when you grew up with it for so long? cat_neutral

Kawaii Carnivore

Not until I have properly developed , ended through avatars my stories .
And not until I got Agape .

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Nitemare minis! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Once I get them I don't think I'll leave but I'll probably be less active and give away a lot of my gold and stuff.

IT IS MY ULTIMATE QUEST!!!!!! /shing

Slumbering Tengu

Well I couldn't possibly leave Gaia without getting a Fantasy Kitten Star
or hitting first place in the cosplay avatar arena

Still even if I did those
I doubt you'd be rid of me xD

Enduring Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Until they stop selling Monthly Collectible letters or continue on with the rip-off black fridays.

I would most definitely stay forever if they included 03's in black friday sales instead of repeatitive rig items. ninja

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
[Shewolf]
Enchanted Blue

Oh my... crying ... me too...

I'm also a wolf fanatic fan. I have Siku so far and I'll try to get Lobo eventually but dat Nochi OTL

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

You're lucky to even have one of them! : O

If Towns wasn't crashing my system, I would have finish all of my quests in a heartbeat. T__T

And yeah, just by looking at Nochi's Marketprice is pure high blood pressure to the MAX.

-~--~-

Towns? O.o

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I enjoy Gaia. I don't think I will ever leave per say. I go off in other directions for awhile, but I always come back. Always.
There are lots of things I want to do. Now that I have the Gaia app on my phone, I will be able to participate more in discussions.

I would really like to get the Gaia lingo down pat. I read posts and don't know what a lot of the things they are talking about..... Ugh. -_-

My wish list hasn't been updated in over a year. There's not one particular item I'm dying to own, but I would like to be able to get some Gaia cash....

Hallowed Prophet

The only reason I'd leave Gaia is if the site was just taken down. I've put too much time into this place to give up on it for one reason or another. I have friends on here as well, and it's my internet home.

I'm kind of toying with questing for one of the backwings or nitemare minis, but I get distracted often. =3=

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ambiverted
I guess once I buy all the items on my wishlist, though I keep wanting more stuff as I discover them or as they are released. In fact, it's likely that the rate at which I add items is greater than the rate I buy them up sweatdrop

The only reason I would leave gaia is because I'm too busy to come online a lot, but I'd probably still pop in now and then. So I guess I'd never truly quit.

This. :I Items keep pouring in so it's hard to keep up xD Not that I mind. I like when new items come in, especially gold shop updates.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sir Black Tea
The only goals I have are to eventually be so rich from a successful art shop as to not know what to do with my money.

After nearly six years of hanging around this place you eventually see little reason to quit; I'll probably be here until Gaia closes/I die/I drift away

I drift away from time to time but it's always those moments when I decide to visit, that I get sucked back in again

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
VVhip
I suppose I'm sort of questing a whole bunch of expensive items. It's not their price. I've never been one for showy expensive avatars... it's that the ones that fit my theme always seem to be pretty pricey anyway!

It's always those small accessories, makeup, body mods, etc that are so costly but versatile at the very least.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
I suppose like someone else said, getting all the angelic items, including the Archangel's Wings from alchemy. But they're kinda impossible, so I won't leave, though I still like how the archangel wings look on my avatar.

The archangel wings would look fantastic on your avatar 3nodding

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Enchanted Blue
Magnificent Moonbeam
I suppose like someone else said, getting all the angelic items, including the Archangel's Wings from alchemy. But they're kinda impossible, so I won't leave, though I still like how the archangel wings look on my avatar.

The archangel wings would look fantastic on your avatar 3nodding
Thank you, but I'll have to get the energy to quest it however later.

Wheezing Fatcat

After I get my devil tail... I might take a break... maybe. but I think if I want to quit Gaia, it would be finally getting a pair of minis. Then come back idk how many years later and be super happy about how its inflated. cool
but honestly, I really don't know lol
I've never really thought about quitting. maybe hiatuses... (which I never did lol)

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I think the only time I'll quit is when a giant asteroid impacts
the earth and we all are annihilated because nobody thought to put
any effort into finding ways to try and prevent it from happening.

And I'd only quit that way because it's by default. Ain't even
got a choice in the matter. emotion_donotwant

Otherwise, I'm too lazy to quit or take a break from the site.
I enjoy it too much and leaving would take too much effort
in finding a new crack for myself. D:

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out