Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
Uriel's Wings and DTail.
I'll probably leave when I don't have any time to spare on here.

Mega Bit

I guess once I buy all the items on my wishlist, though I keep wanting more stuff as I discover them or as they are released. In fact, it's likely that the rate at which I add items is greater than the rate I buy them up sweatdrop

The only reason I would leave gaia is because I'm too busy to come online a lot, but I'd probably still pop in now and then. So I guess I'd never truly quit.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Enchanted Blue
Denham
          Lucky the Cat emotion_8c As much as I want him, I probably won't until a) I have all of the wearable items I want (since I don't usually go for companions unless they have extra poses), or b) Lucky shows up in the Black Friday Sale.

There's always Pepper :c But yeah, I prioritize equips over pets. It took awhile for me to actually go out and buy Siku but I don't regret it at all since I got it for a good deal and I love it xp

Pepper's not a black kitty though, which is key to my interest in Lucky. Though Pepper is a wonderful alternative for many others.

Rare

The only goals I have are to eventually be so rich from a successful art shop as to not know what to do with my money.

After nearly six years of hanging around this place you eventually see little reason to quit; I'll probably be here until Gaia closes/I die/I drift away

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
it will always be that sdplus thea doll. once i get it i think i will be done questing. ^^as for quitting, i don't know if i will quit. i'd probably be gone for a while if and when things get busy for me. i guess i'll quit if there's no more gaiaonline.

Angelic Nitemare

-looks at my quest.-

Yeah...

-clicks my tongue.-

Stellar Succubus

I suppose I'm sort of questing a whole bunch of expensive items. It's not their price. I've never been one for showy expensive avatars... it's that the ones that fit my theme always seem to be pretty pricey anyway!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I suppose like someone else said, getting all the angelic items, including the Archangel's Wings from alchemy. But they're kinda impossible, so I won't leave, though I still like how the archangel wings look on my avatar.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I hope I can get the pale marionete before leaving.. I know it's not one of the most expensive items in gaia, and sure if I sell some of my items get the gold quickly but... i'll keep working with my litle free time to get it by playing and posting and so on XDD

Shy Dark Elf

I can honestly say that I don't have one item that I HAVE to have.
There are some I've wanted from time to time, but don't care if I can't get my hands on them.
I basically just make random avatars that I like, and chat with people in the threads.

I also don't know when I'd leave Gaia.
I mean, I've been here for 8 years.
I'll probably be here for a few more years...

lol

Demonic Lover

Mine is finishing my SD+ collection XD <3
I've been at it since at least 19/06/2010 (it's when I opened my Quest Thread haha) and I don't regret a single coin spent C: I can't really complain though, I know I've been insanely lucky already, so I know it's not fair to ask for more XD; lately I treat myself to a monthly cheaply XD for some reason one or two of the dolls of each CI will reach less than 100k the month it's released, then I'll snatch it > O> I'm also saving up to buy Ciel and Rosamund's SD+, they are some of the cutest (I love their Eros route versions lol) and I'd love to complete my Saint Ciel collection C: I feel it's so close XD
I won't leave if/when (hah) I get the entire collection ;>_> if anything I'll be on more, so many cute things to play with DX <3

Sparkly Fairy

I dont think there is anything id need/want to get since I dont actively "quit" sites. I'll take breaks when things dont interest me but I always seem to come back. Been here since 2004 and dont see that changing.

Since I dont see me ever ever ever in the history of ever having a panda hat that means I wont be quitting. lol

fxxkin demon

I'll probably be here til Gaia shuts down.

However, a D-tail would make my day.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    I have to get 1 pair of mini wings at least. gonk Or at least freaking Thea. I've been here so long though, I don't even want to quit so I don't see what would finally drive me off, unless I got hacked again. crying If I did end up leaving, I would just have give my friends my items and I guess keep the Thea and/or mini wings on so I'm not completely nude.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
i dont need anything more i just keep buying items to do the gold turn around
i am pretty happy with all i have and i dont think i will leave anytime soon...or so i hope you never know what will happen in the next day,week or year ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff