Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Yukitsu
I would never leave after I finished anything, but I have this impossible quest of owning every single item that has a tea or teacup related pose.

I was pretty caught up on the items at one point, but, this is impossible now, considering I will never own a lovely lucie LOL

Well at least you'll never have to deal with that "yay I finished my quest but now I don't know what to do with my life anymore" feeling xP

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dan Robinson
Overseer, Hoboseer, and Ginoverseer dolls.

I feel like I'll have them one day, but it's not in the near future.

Ahh, SDPlus dolls are tough to collect, especially because their prices always fluctuate. Sometimes that can be a good thing though. They're hard to sell so sometimes they go pretty cheap in the exchange.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
SaikoTaiko
I suppose...getting everything on my wishlist..Considering some of the items on my wishlist are around 10m gonk

I want to get everything on my wishlist too :< Well at least that Oni set you're wearing isn't impossible to get like it used to be!

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Skarlis
          I quit when Gaia quits. emotion_dowant

Then you will live forever emotion_dowant

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I will leave when I can no longer get satisfaction from silently judging a person's chosen arrangement of pixels over my chosen arrangement of pixels and finding my own superior.

I will never leave.

emotion_dowant heart

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Enchanted Blue
Dan Robinson

Ahh, SDPlus dolls are tough to collect, especially because their prices always fluctuate. Sometimes that can be a good thing though. They're hard to sell so sometimes they go pretty cheap in the exchange.
Good idea.

I don't mind paying 10 million collectively for them (which is their approximate worth in the marketplace); I just haven't gotten there, yet.

Beloved Nerd

Enchanted Blue
SaikoTaiko
I suppose...getting everything on my wishlist..Considering some of the items on my wishlist are around 10m gonk

I want to get everything on my wishlist too :< Well at least that Oni set you're wearing isn't impossible to get like it used to be!

Haha, well..It wasn't impossible before. You could easily get it for 800k~2m (just by buying the Fortune Egg Level 4..It was kind of a win-win situation with that cause you either tried to level it up..and if it did, well now you have a Level 5 egg you can sell for more than you paid the Level 4 egg for..And if the level up fails, you insta-get the Oni Set!)

I had a lot of people ask me how to get the Oni Set XD

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Frothy
I will leave when I can no longer get satisfaction from silently judging a person's chosen arrangement of pixels over my chosen arrangement of pixels and finding my own superior.

I will never leave.

emotion_dowant heart

Stay. Forever. emotion_dowant

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dan Robinson
Enchanted Blue
Dan Robinson

Good idea.

I don't mind paying 10 million collectively for them (which is their approximate worth in the marketplace); I just haven't gotten there, yet.

Good luck biggrin Doll sellers are usually pretty good about haggling, especially if they're desperate to get rid of it xD

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
SaikoTaiko
Enchanted Blue
SaikoTaiko

Haha, well..It wasn't impossible before. You could easily get it for 800k~2m (just by buying the Fortune Egg Level 4..It was kind of a win-win situation with that cause you either tried to level it up..and if it did, well now you have a Level 5 egg you can sell for more than you paid the Level 4 egg for..And if the level up fails, you insta-get the Oni Set!)

I had a lot of people ask me how to get the Oni Set XD

I never saw it in the mp so I just figured it hadn't been released yet O.O Oh man, I wish I knew about that xD

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Trying to get ALL of the Wolf items, (INCLUDING THE WOLF RIGS)

I'm a Wolf fanatic as you can see. xD

Also completing my friends' quest too.

And some day...just SOME day...I'll get those wings.....ALL of them...<_>

-~--~-

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Enchanted Blue
Frothy

I will never leave.

emotion_dowant heart

One of us, one of us, gooble gobble.

emotion_awesome

Seriously though, I've stayed this long because this site satisfies the five year old inside of me who never got tired of tea parties and dress up and Lisa Frank and kicking sand into other five year olds' faces.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Trying to get ALL of the Wolf items, (INCLUDING THE WOLF RIGS)

I'm a Wolf fanatic as you can see. xD

Also completing my friends' quest too.

And some day...just SOME day...I'll get those wings.....ALL of them...<_>

-~--~-

Oh my... crying ... me too...

I'm also a wolf fanatic fan. I have Siku so far and I'll try to get Lobo eventually but dat Nochi OTL

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Frothy
Enchanted Blue
Frothy

I will never leave.

emotion_dowant heart

One of us, one of us, gooble gobble.

emotion_awesome

Seriously though, I've stayed this long because this site satisfies the five year old inside of me who never got tired of tea parties and dress up and Lisa Frank and kicking sand into other five year olds' faces.

"One of us, one of us, gooble gobble." Haha, we're turkeys!

I do enjoy the dress up and sand kicking c:

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Enchanted Blue

Oh my... crying ... me too...

I'm also a wolf fanatic fan. I have Siku so far and I'll try to get Lobo eventually but dat Nochi OTL

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

You're lucky to even have one of them! : O

If Towns wasn't crashing my system, I would have finish all of my quests in a heartbeat. T__T

And yeah, just by looking at Nochi's Marketprice is pure high blood pressure to the MAX.

-~--~-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces