14,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sunegami
Enchanted Blue
You know you want all of those shiny shiny items emotion_dowant

I doooo~ They're so shiny~ X3

I do have a few items on my wishlist just for single poses-- some of which I'll probably never end up using, but are just so damn pretty. I need to go through and pare it down a bit more, I think.

Single pose items never really bothered me. If that single pose is versatile like lips, eyes, hair, etc, then it's totally reasonable. Sadly, they're usually so damn pricey x_x

Durem Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Enchanted Blue
xSaiph
- Is there anything you MUST do before you can finally leave Gaia with no regrets?
>> that's the great unknown to me but I shall leave Gaia if that is required to the next phase of one person's life. IRL > gaming

- What is that one item you have to buy at some point?
>> I wished to own Raphael's wings. It has a tender value to me.

- When do you think you'll finally quit and why?
>> as I said previously, I'll leave when it is required as another phase of life. It is coming soon so I'll enjoy my stay and share my experience with more new people as I can.

Nice avatar~ You sure worked quickly to piece together an outfit for those new items surprised
Why do you want Raphael wings if you don't mind me asking?

Its for my little sis who pass away not too long ago. If I could combined it with a nice white simple cloth, i would but there arent any that I have thought of in gaia items.

ty, this look has started from my interest of blade of the night sky item (my old friend gave me one)
as for the black hair, i dunno, i got lucky that it mixed up well lol

I like your avatar as well.

Playful Rogue

13,500 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
Enchanted Blue
Single pose items never really bothered me. If that single pose is versatile like lips, eyes, hair, etc, then it's totally reasonable. Sadly, they're usually so damn pricey x_x

Yeah, a lot of the single-pose items I have on my wishlist are amazingly versatile. Still, like you said, it doesn't seem to really justify how expensive they are. *pout*

I just need to make more gold, that's all; I am ridiculously poor at the moment.

Lonely Lover

I've wanted to quit on several occasions, because I just don't feel very excited by Gaia anymore.

I want to make 100 avatars before I consider quitting, though. After that, if I haven't made any genuine friends, I will quit and give everything away. If I actually have made some genuine friends, as I try to save up to pay for the items to make 100 avatars, I will be donating to them along the way.

For the most part, my wishlist is reasonable (except for Lovely Lucie), but it's not as though I'm lusting for something like HOTD or OMG Hat or G.Laurels. One thing I want to get before I finish the 100 would be Lovely Lucie.

Regular

14,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
xSaiph
Enchanted Blue
xSaiph
- Is there anything you MUST do before you can finally leave Gaia with no regrets?
>> that's the great unknown to me but I shall leave Gaia if that is required to the next phase of one person's life. IRL > gaming

>> as I said previously, I'll leave when it is required as another phase of life. It is coming soon so I'll enjoy my stay and share my experience with more new people as I can.

Nice avatar~ You sure worked quickly to piece together an outfit for those new items surprised

Its for my little sis who pass away not too long ago. If I could combined it with a nice white simple cloth, i would but there arent any that I have thought of in gaia items.

ty, this look has started from my interest of blade of the night sky item (my old friend gave me one)

Oh, my condolences to you for your loss :/ What sort of white cloth? Maybe the item Bedsheet Toga would work?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Regular

14,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sunegami
Enchanted Blue

Yeah, a lot of the single-pose items I have on my wishlist are amazingly versatile. Still, like you said, it doesn't seem to really justify how expensive they are. *pout*

I just need to make more gold, that's all; I am ridiculously poor at the moment.

It's hard to make gold when it's so fun to spend it gonk

Regular

14,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Turquerie
I've wanted to quit on several occasions, because I just don't feel very excited by Gaia anymore.

I want to make 100 avatars before I consider quitting, though. After that, if I haven't made any genuine friends, I will quit and give everything away. If I actually have made some genuine friends, as I try to save up to pay for the items to make 100 avatars, I will be donating to them along the way.

For the most part, my wishlist is reasonable (except for Lovely Lucie), but it's not as though I'm lusting for something like HOTD or OMG Hat or G.Laurels. One thing I want to get before I finish the 100 would be Lovely Lucie.

First off, I love your current avatar. It's fantastic. Secondly, it's tough making so many different outfits, especially when you want to perfect each and every one of them gonk As of right now I have about 14 accounts. I'm pretty satisfied with 8 of my accounts. 3 are a work in progress (last three elementals) and the rest are just ehh lol. My main is just for spontaneous outfits and the other mules are just mules until I find another random outfit I really like.
heart heart heart

Durem Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Enchanted Blue
xSaiph
Enchanted Blue
xSaiph

Oh, my condolences to you for your loss :/ What sort of white cloth? Maybe the item Bedsheet Toga would work?

similar but its more covered across the torso

yea it looks like a wedding dress but im looking for a robe that has a string in it.
Dat costly item, I don't feel it sweatdrop
It'll probably take a while, and ferrets know when I'll get it, but I'll still try!
If I don't quit
If there's even a slither of a chance that I can somehow just grind and save all day to get it
If pigs fly!

.....WHICH THEY DON'T. gonk

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hrm.... i think... i must obtain every single item i want
on gaia, make a satisfactory avatar, and then i could
leave. i mean, not every item would be on said avatar...
but it would be epic. and all of those beautiful items
will sit, unused, in my inventory. with an image of my
inventory up on my profile and nothing else. wahahaahahah~

i'm kidding~

i don't think i could ever leave gaia. i'd always come
back. because it's my internet home~ <33

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hunter

I still want Lucky the cat.
          For now I have pepper, hoping he will go up in value so I can trade or sell for Lucky.
          Even if i get him though, I will probably never leave gaia.

Kawaii Saint

14,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Skarlis
          I quit when Gaia quits. emotion_dowant

This.

Lucky Giver

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Quitting Gaia?! Are you mad?! scream

One item I will attain is Mini Angel Wings. I doubt I'm ever quitting Gaia though.
Where else would a Spartan survive? gonk

Ruthless Mage

18,100 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I thought I was done two years ago. Nope!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff