Welcome to Gaia! ::

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I need to get a persephone and a rosamund's revenge before I go.

And if I do go, it'll probably be because life gets much more interesting.

Buggy Mage

I think ill be happy if I can get most of the obtainable items I wanted. There's not a whole lot at any given moment, so much as an ever changing whim. So I think my quest will continue till Im not longer satisfied with having cool equipable items.

Bunny

Collect.

Every.

Single.

Bunny.

Item.

EVER!

That can be worn.

Timid Rogue

I vowed to buy my friend a Kitsune Mask before I log off forever, but I don't know if she even goes on Gaia anymore...

So I guess I'm here forever. xd

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i give myself crazy quests then when i'm done i just have to find something crazier to do. emo i'll never leave gaia.
completed quests:
- bunny slippers
- all of the mood bubbles
current quest = all the achievements (which means all the alchemy and backwings)
if i ever finish my current quest i might try to get all of the sdplus dolls. sweatdrop
kill me please

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Luboticus
My impossible dream?

... Several items made exclusively for me, based on my own original content, of which I own the only copies. rofl

Share ;c

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Enchanted Blue
Luboticus
My impossible dream?

... Several items made exclusively for me, based on my own original content, of which I own the only copies. rofl

Share ;c

No, it's mine, it's all mine.

Long lashing white tongue and wildly wagging fluffy tails and a bluish mechanical arm u 3u

Distinct Vampire

I must get lucky the cat and petition for a Twin Peaks item.

I go on mini hiatuses every so often so probably one day I'll go on one and never come back.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
...I must have sold all the items I've put into my 'do not want' list and bought DJs. That'll be the end for me. ;3

Maybe if I get bored I'll start up my SDPlus Doll collection again. I don't know if I'll ever actually leave, though. I go on hiatus for months at a time, but I won't be surprised if I just keep my account for years without paying attention to what I'm doing with it. I guess I'll probably leave when Gaia dies.
I wanted to get an Angelic Scarf for the longest time. I worked really hard, finally got it.

I kept it for maybe three months, and sold it. I cut the earnings from it and I split that into pieces and donated it to random people.

Like once I got to my quest, I was done. I just wanted to see if I would be patient enough to actually get it done. I was.

One thing I'd like to get, but never will have time like I used to is the OMG hat.

Ehhh, oh well. As long as I can keep donating to people who have time, and need the gold, I'm good.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
- Is there anything you MUST do before you can finally leave Gaia with no regrets?
>> that's the great unknown to me but I shall leave Gaia if that is required to the next phase of one person's life. IRL > gaming

- What is that one item you have to buy at some point?
>> I wished to own Raphael's wings. It has a tender value to me.

- When do you think you'll finally quit and why?
>> as I said previously, I'll leave when it is required as another phase of life. It is coming soon so I'll enjoy my stay and share my experience with more new people as I can.

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
"Leave Gaia"? *does not compute* I don't think I'd ever leave Gaia; there's so much interesting stuff around here!

As far as items, I could die happy with a Bamf. Because Bamf is awesome. Maybe also a pair of DJs. And a whole other bunch of stuff on my stupidly-expensive wishlist. X3

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
xSaiph
- Is there anything you MUST do before you can finally leave Gaia with no regrets?
>> that's the great unknown to me but I shall leave Gaia if that is required to the next phase of one person's life. IRL > gaming

- What is that one item you have to buy at some point?
>> I wished to own Raphael's wings. It has a tender value to me.

- When do you think you'll finally quit and why?
>> as I said previously, I'll leave when it is required as another phase of life. It is coming soon so I'll enjoy my stay and share my experience with more new people as I can.

Nice avatar~ You sure worked quickly to piece together an outfit for those new items surprised
Why do you want Raphael wings if you don't mind me asking?

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sunegami
"Leave Gaia"? *does not compute* I don't think I'd ever leave Gaia; there's so much interesting stuff around here!

As far as items, I could die happy with a Bamf. Because Bamf is awesome. Maybe also a pair of DJs. And a whole other bunch of stuff on my stupidly-expensive wishlist. X3

You know you want all of those shiny shiny items emotion_dowant

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Enchanted Blue
You know you want all of those shiny shiny items emotion_dowant

I doooo~ They're so shiny~ X3

I do have a few items on my wishlist just for single poses-- some of which I'll probably never end up using, but are just so damn pretty. I need to go through and pare it down a bit more, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff