Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Lucky the cat.

I'm sure my only chance of getting lucky is in the black friday sale ><

Overall I'm ok with it. Im not gonna drive myself mad after an item.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
The anti-social cookie
Lucky the cat.

I'm sure my only chance of getting lucky is in the black friday sale ><

Overall I'm ok with it. Im not gonna drive myself mad after an item.

I like the black friday sale :3 It made Siku so much more affordable for me and gives a lot more people the chance to buy the cute rigs they want without losing an arm or a leg for it

Shadowy Bilge rat

I will not abandon Gaia until I have my Pink Marionette and my Cookie Boots.

Handsome Millionaire

21,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Quitting Gaia never works out for me =u= Sometimes I take some breaks but I always find my way back.
For now I don't really quest items much, but I am definitely gonna get that Rosamund recolor for sure.
I've become too addicted to RIGs that pretty much all the gold I make goes into getting at least 5 bundles every month.
One thing I do want to achieve is getting to lv10 in alchemy ;__;... and then maybe one of the back wings haha ;A;...
It wouldn't be so impossible if RIGs didn't drain all my gold.
And oh yeah, reaching 1 billion gold would be another good goal.

4,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Necrophallic
Quitting Gaia never works out for me =u= Sometimes I take some breaks but I always find my way back.
For now I don't really quest items much, but I am definitely gonna get that Rosamund recolor for sure.
I've become too addicted to RIGs that pretty much all the gold I make goes into getting at least 5 bundles every month.
One thing I do want to achieve is getting to lv10 in alchemy ;__;... and then maybe one of the back wings haha ;A;...
It wouldn't be so impossible if RIGs didn't drain all my gold.
And oh yeah, reaching 1 billion gold would be another good goal.

This is me in a nutshell. Spot on. I keep quitting and coming back. I'm addicted to rigs and usually buy 3~8. I also want to reach lvl 10 alchemy and get backwings.

Duleth's Partner In Crime

Monarch

I've reached my goals within the last few days. But now I'm thinking that I want all of the 03 items, as well as the super rare event items, ie Red Mini Wings, Red Rose Corsage, etc.

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
Hmmm things to do before I leave gaia? Well I would like the numbers of some close gaia friends. As for things to do on site well I want to get the fafnir the dragon item at some point. Maybe get 50 images of my ocs. And Finaly reach the goal of 100 images of my avi. Almost there but its just a nice hobby to do in spare time. I don't know realy. I've never put too much thought into it.

Apocalyptic Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ugh, fantasy kitten star. I'm not good at making money and it's rarely ever on the marketplace. And I don't have time to bother with alchemy either. Doomed to go without I think. sad

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
N o r d ii c
I've reached my goals within the last few days. But now I'm thinking that I want all of the 03 items, as well as the super rare event items, ie Red Mini Wings, Red Rose Corsage, etc.

You'll never get to finish your goals because you'll just keep adding onto it~ gonk

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sisterbroken
Hmmm things to do before I leave gaia? Well I would like the numbers of some close gaia friends. As for things to do on site well I want to get the fafnir the dragon item at some point. Maybe get 50 images of my ocs. And Finaly reach the goal of 100 images of my avi. Almost there but its just a nice hobby to do in spare time. I don't know realy. I've never put too much thought into it.

I want avatar art but first I want the avatars! *need to finish my dream avis*

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Meridena
Ugh, fantasy kitten star. I'm not good at making money and it's rarely ever on the marketplace. And I don't have time to bother with alchemy either. Doomed to go without I think. sad

Nice avatar~
Fantasy Kitten Star is so cute x_x Especially if you're a final fantasy fan.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
My impossible dream?

... Several items made exclusively for me, based on my own original content, of which I own the only copies. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff