Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't think there's an item that I have the intense desire to get. Maybe in the future?
Eh, I don't think I'll quit. I would always be curious how Gaia has updated.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Right now all I can think about is getting to level 10 in Alchemy and crafting Nice Suit For Work. But there's a hole lot of gold to be put in this quest and so far I've invested NOTHING D; So I can safely say that I'm not going anywhere soon :D
'That's it. I'm finished here. Farewell!' That sound so silly, why would I leave? emotion_dowant

Oo right! If I had to choose one impossible quest to stick to, it would be getting to lvl 10 alchemy. Doesn't it take a couple hundred million to reach?
So I've heard. I though about getting by a small sum by making cases and caches and it got me to level 3 but don't have any gold left xD Pretty items are a priority and don't come cheap ;A; But at least I won't be leaving any time soon xd

I heard that a good way to get some ingredients is to play zOMG. Plus some folks would level the first few levels on the orb aggregates xP
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Right now all I can think about is getting to level 10 in Alchemy and crafting Nice Suit For Work. But there's a hole lot of gold to be put in this quest and so far I've invested NOTHING D; So I can safely say that I'm not going anywhere soon :D
'That's it. I'm finished here. Farewell!' That sound so silly, why would I leave? emotion_dowant

Oo right! If I had to choose one impossible quest to stick to, it would be getting to lvl 10 alchemy. Doesn't it take a couple hundred million to reach?
So I've heard. I though about getting by a small sum by making cases and caches and it got me to level 3 but don't have any gold left xD Pretty items are a priority and don't come cheap ;A; But at least I won't be leaving any time soon xd

I heard that a good way to get some ingredients is to play zOMG. Plus some folks would level the first few levels on the orb aggregates xP
Yeah, that's also a way to level quickly, with all the farming spots in zOMG xd Im waiting for the change in Alchemy to really get into it emotion_dowant

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii

Yeah, that's also a way to level quickly, with all the farming spots in zOMG xd Im waiting for the change in Alchemy to really get into it emotion_dowant

Alchemy is a little off but it has so much potential emotion_dowant
Enchanted Blue

Definitely! Right now it seems like a tedious gold sink ;A;
Oh! I just thought of somehing that I want to see before I would go! A big update to Alchemy xD

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Enchanted Blue

Oh! I just thought of somehing that I want to see before I would go! A big update to Alchemy xD

No no! You mean PARTICIPATE in the big alchemy update. Maybe they'll come out with different rig-like pets too surprised
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

No no! You mean PARTICIPATE in the big alchemy update. Maybe they'll come out with different rig-like pets too surprised
I cannot believe my mistake emotion_donotwant Of course, PARTICIPATE. But only if it's without butchering others! Like for Aurora Kiten Star, was it?

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

I cannot believe my mistake emotion_donotwant Of course, PARTICIPATE. But only if it's without butchering others! Like for Aurora Kiten Star, was it?

To get the wings? Yeah... it's such a cute kitty ;c but so many are getting slaughtered to make these accursed wings
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

To get the wings? Yeah... it's such a cute kitty ;c but so many are getting slaughtered to make these accursed wings
Huh?! It's needed for the wings? gonk I had no idea! I actually meant sacrificing all the other Kitten Stars for this one xD To make things even worse you need to create every one of those wings for the achievement ;A;

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

Huh?! It's needed for the wings? gonk I had no idea! I actually meant sacrificing all the other Kitten Stars for this one xD To make things even worse you need to create every one of those wings for the achievement ;A;

Isn't it? O.o Oh man, whoever has that achievement, kudos to them. That's just crazy.

Precious Seeker

Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

Isn't it? O.o Oh man, whoever has that achievement, kudos to them. That's just crazy.

No Kitten stars were harmed in the making of Backwings. Quest Formula Information

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sara Hysaro
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

No Kitten stars were harmed in the making of Backwings. Quest Formula Information

Oh phew biggrin I could've sworn they were needed for some sort of formula though o.o

Precious Seeker

Enchanted Blue
Sara Hysaro
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

Oh phew biggrin I could've sworn they were needed for some sort of formula though o.o

Yeah, Aurora Kitten star requires 1 Kitten Star, 1 North Kitten Star, 1 Jet the Kitten Star, 50 Double Rainbows, and 1 Soul Crystals. I'm not sure if Aurora itself is used in any formulas.
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

During my last lurking in the alchemy forum I saw this one guy say that he needs to create only one more to get it xD don't know about the details but yeah, kudos ;D

And good to hear that backwings are kitten friendly! :>

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue
netamii
Enchanted Blue

During my last lurking in the alchemy forum I saw this one guy say that he needs to create only one more to get it xD don't know about the details but yeah, kudos ;D

And good to hear that backwings are kitten friendly! :>

surprised Oh my lord.
Yes, as am I c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out