31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Catkid_neo
Let's see...

* Collecting every single cat item on Gaia
* Perfecting my dream avi
* Finally having recolors for the old school cat ears/tail (especially the deluxe ones) to wear
* Obtaining (almost) every item on my wishlist
* Collecting every single Lolita item for my mule
* Collecting (almost) every single "dark" item for said mule
* Collecting every single doll and plush toy to share between accounts
* Collecting every single wand/staff/rod in Gaia
* Having the perfect pair of pink glasses (that doesn't look like it has smeared lenses)
* Collecting every single rose item for my mule
* Perfecting the mule's personal wardrobe (because keeping up with her theme is expensive)
* Fully expanding both of my accounts' closets
* Fully completing zOMG!
* Having a fully expanded and customized houses for both accounts
* Finally have a White Full-Body Dye (or finally having a drink that turns my avi's skin much paler)
* Having found a male NPC that I can FALL IN LOVE WITH! cat_4laugh
* Finally achieving Internet fame (which is much less likely to happen than any of the above would)

Yes. It's a mouthful. Sorry. cat_sweatdrop

Dang surprised Good luck xD

Gracious Explorer

I'm pretty sure leaving Gaia isn't an option since I ALWAYS find myself coming back for more...

The one item that I will buy at some point is the Pale Pascal l'artiste. It's got some frikkin smexy-arse leg mods that I'm just dying to own!

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

x Jet
x Beat Kamila
- Finish Blood Bat
x Rosamund's white recolor (wished for this so hard and it finally happened)
x Find a way to make the Jacked-up Shirt glow

... pretty much everything I wanted has been released, obtained or done. Just need the last 6000 or so blood drops for my bat. As for leaving, I've been here a week shy of 9 years and I have the Marathon achievement gonk

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Enchanted Blue
Arowan
Thea. And maybe that ewenicorn.

Probably not possible for me to get them, but then I don't have the time or luxury to really quest. Teaching takes too much of my time and energy, lol.

Oh well, one day. One day.

Thea seems to be the goal for a lot of people here surprised

Well, I'd like to believe that I'm the only one who's had a lifelong obsession with unicorns. I've managed to collect most of the unicorn-related items on Gaia (that I like). Except for Thea and the Ewenicorn.

But I have Onei, which in my mind is prettier than Thea, but they're both unicorns, and I "gotta catch them all."

(I've also been obsessed with Pokemon for most of my life, too. Almost as long as unicorns.)

Fluffy Trash

What is "leaving Gaia"? ninja

I think the only Item I would want out of anything would be either of the minis.
They look so good as head accessories, in my opinion.

But, there's tons of other items than cane make avatars look good without costing so much.

I don't think I'll leave Gaia. I've always came back when I try to leave it. Plus, I've made some good friends now. I think I'll either leave Gaia when it dies or when I get a full-time job. I don't even think the full-time job will keep me away. rofl

Greedy Capitalist

A diamondback and a diamondback mask.
I remember I wanted those ever since they first released fishing.
Too bad I suck at fishing and all the new shiny rig/cash items suck away all my gold XD

I don't think I'll ever leave Gaia, the diamondback and mask will just move from my Gaia wishlist to my rl bucket list lol

Ruthless Shapeshifter

It has and always will be the Devil Tail. D:
But now I kind of want the Alchemy wings....
Ah those unreachable and impossible dreams. /sigh

But if I gain those items XD why would I leave Gaia though?
I wouldn't have anyone to show it off to!

@OP
Also your elemental avatars are works of GENIUS!

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Yorugami
It has and always will be the Devil Tail. D:
But now I kind of want the Alchemy wings....
Ah those unreachable and impossible dreams. /sigh

But if I gain those items XD why would I leave Gaia though?
I wouldn't have anyone to show it off to!

@OP
Also your elemental avatars are works of GENIUS!

That's true. All of that hard work to obtain those items does deserve some bragging rights ;3
Thanks! ^^

Anxious Garbage

I'll quit when Gaia Dies.

Hm... as for an item... Perky Melody, Case, and Winged Anklets (My quest from 2005)
Right now all I can think about is getting to level 10 in Alchemy and crafting Nice Suit For Work. But there's a hole lot of gold to be put in this quest and so far I've invested NOTHING D; So I can safely say that I'm not going anywhere soon :D
'That's it. I'm finished here. Farewell!' That sound so silly, why would I leave? emotion_dowant

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
netamii
Right now all I can think about is getting to level 10 in Alchemy and crafting Nice Suit For Work. But there's a hole lot of gold to be put in this quest and so far I've invested NOTHING D; So I can safely say that I'm not going anywhere soon :D
'That's it. I'm finished here. Farewell!' That sound so silly, why would I leave? emotion_dowant

Oo right! If I had to choose one impossible quest to stick to, it would be getting to lvl 10 alchemy. Doesn't it take a couple hundred million to reach?

Malevolent Tactician

7,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Quit? hmm.. well before I'd inevitably leave for a while then probably come back I'd want to at least have a few different avatar sets and a great way to keep a pretty good income of gold (good methods other than the ones I have now)

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I'll only quit if I get bored. I expect my time on the site with vary as I balance my virtual life with my real life, but I don't imagine any kind of specific end point.

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

C: I told myself & my boyfriend that I'll quit my addiction to Gaia when I get the DJ Headphones.
          > He wasn't very happy with that decision.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enchanted Blue
netamii

Oo right! If I had to choose one impossible quest to stick to, it would be getting to lvl 10 alchemy. Doesn't it take a couple hundred million to reach?
So I've heard. I though about getting by a small sum by making cases and caches and it got me to level 3 but don't have any gold left xD Pretty items are a priority and don't come cheap ;A; But at least I won't be leaving any time soon xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff