• Brandisher 100
Day7
Ninja Katze
Stinatard
Ninja Katze
One of my Crosstitch designs... emo
User Image
wait, they stol one of your designs?

No it won the crosstitch contest, but they pixeled the helm badly... I went back and pixeled it myself and made the set.

How do you not have a job making pixel stuff for them lol

Because that would make way to much sense... and I don't own photoshop. Mostly because I don't own photoshop. I make everything in Paint Tool Sai anyways, which shows that you don't need an 800$ program to make good items, mine was around 60$ usd. They could get lots of nice pixel items from artists around here. I wish I had my own Rococo featured items...

Here are some more items I'll never get made because they thought they were not good enough I guess. rolleyes

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Charitable Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Ninja Katze
Day7
Ninja Katze
Stinatard
Ninja Katze
User Image

No it won the crosstitch contest, but they pixeled the helm badly... I went back and pixeled it myself and made the set.

Because that would make way to much sense... and I don't own photoshop. Mostly because I don't own photoshop. I make everything in Paint Tool Sai anyways, which shows that you don't need an 800$ program to make good items, mine was around 60$ usd. They could get lots of nice pixel items from artists around here. I wish I had my own Rococo featured items...

Here are some more items I'll never get made because they thought they were not good enough I guess. rolleyes

User Image

Super late response: But those are all so great

Charitable Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Feel like I should add the Scarlet Mist hair to this. It's so... big.
And weird.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ninja Katze
Day7
Ninja Katze
Stinatard
Ninja Katze
User Image

User Image

HOW do you pixel in SAI!? I'm so in awe!! Your stuff is gorgeous!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

The ugliest thing I can remember right now is the dainty hand item. It's just..... Holy ******** it looks bad on the male base. It's like I'm wearing a rubber glove thats filled with rubber glove and I'm wearing it with my fist. It looks so nice on the female base, I wish it wasnt this ugly on the male one emotion_facepalm

Also, the newer recolors of the puppeteer marionette's eyes. I hate all eyes that are flying off the face of the male base and marionettes takes the top spot. I just don't get how they can actually get further and further away from the eye socket with each recolor. Artists, please check them a bit my eyeballs will thank you emotion_8c
beyond ---
princess of the ---
anything from rococo

so ugly
emotion_puke

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
The murder la murder recolors and original. The hair just sucks. Looks gross.

Kawaii Spirit

All the face mods in the S-Pop Club items are hideous. Just... YUCK.

Also,
Ninja Katze

User Image

You are incredibly talented. Wow.

Man-Hungry Bear

basically everything about latter day augustus/ceasar.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Sylverx
Ninja Katze
Day7
Ninja Katze
Stinatard

User Image

Super late response: But those are all so great

Thanks, I spent a lot of time on some of them for the crosstitch contests and they didn't pick any of the pixeled ones. Maybe it's because it has a avatar base from the site in it or some crap...

xx I met my fate xx

I use the base provided for the crosstitch contest to figure out the design, shrink it to fit the avatar, use Sai's binary tool to clean up the edges, and then fix anything that needs it with the pen tool. I will also use the binary tool to make parts of them still look pixeled, rather than them being shrunk down.

mayakko

Thank you! I always appreciate comments.

Those faces are strange. I was let down because I was hoping the item would have cuter faces.

---
I made this recently.

User Image

Valiant Jackling

The arm mod in all the Portrait of a Deer items

>.<

Unless you use it with the skirt in the same item they're useless and ugly! Even with it they look a bit odd.

Galactic Cadet & it's recolors are pretty bad too. Jellyfish legs!
Coupler
The very new Foul Apple item. Look how flat in color it is. Dx Someone is talented in MSPaint but where the hell is the shading?

YEEEES.

There have been a few items recently that rely entirely on outlines for definition. Blegh. They could look nice on their own, but not with the entire history of items on this site.

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
there's this one that jumps to mind,
i never understood it..
Tale of Clarion has some beautiful stuff in it,
like Spell Resistance, Treasure, Healing Spell,
and i even like the Pale Hair.
but what is wrong with Wounded?? x.x
it doesn't fit @v@ at all.
it's just.. x.x looks like parts of the pixels
have vanished to a void in the making >^<

Greedy Drake

One item that came to mind, just because I caught a glimpse about lips, is Runcible Spoon Renewal kittens pout pose. Its like a really ugly underbite, not cute at all. And Runcible Spoon Renewal is a pretty solid recolor. I know theres a lot more but im sleepy cant think.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Erailea
The arm mod in all the Portrait of a Deer items

>.<

Unless you use it with the skirt in the same item they're useless and ugly! Even with it they look a bit odd.

Galactic Cadet & it's recolors are pretty bad too. Jellyfish legs!

The only things I like about those items are the bangs. Other than that, I can't see why anyone likes them. The clothing looks like it belongs to a stripper not a space cadet. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff