(I can Curse. whee )
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa
Maybe he needs more money for a good cause (random thought. Dont hate me for it)

gambino? good cause? hello,he tryed to kill us!!! rich people never change sweatdrop

p.s. that guy will probably give me a peasent top for the thousands i donated.
He didn't kill anyone. He didn't ban any accounts so we're still alive. If you mean he turned us into ZOMBIES, then I don't see what's wrong with that. Zombies are the s**t. cool
im talki about the missle thing.
You're missing the fact that NOBODY DIED. You got out fine and so did everyone else except for the LabTechs- bless their souls.

err no offense,but you kinda didnt.
Er, no offense but I did. I'm able to post and do what every other Gaian does so I don't see what the problem is. I'm a zombie but I meant to do that, and so have about a hundred or more other Gaians. If I really wanted to be human I'd drink one of the vials I have stored or would just save my avatar again. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to change your avatar since HALLOWEEN? Yeah, that takes endurance. And it shows you how much I appreciate the zombieness.

i didnt say i didnt like zombies.
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa
Maybe he needs more money for a good cause (random thought. Dont hate me for it)

gambino? good cause? hello,he tryed to kill us!!! rich people never change sweatdrop

He didn't kill anyone. He didn't ban any accounts so we're still alive. If you mean he turned us into ZOMBIES, then I don't see what's wrong with that. Zombies are the s**t. cool
im talki about the missle thing.
You're missing the fact that NOBODY DIED. You got out fine and so did everyone else except for the LabTechs- bless their souls.

err no offense,but you kinda didnt.
Er, no offense but I did. I'm able to post and do what every other Gaian does so I don't see what the problem is. I'm a zombie but I meant to do that, and so have about a hundred or more other Gaians. If I really wanted to be human I'd drink one of the vials I have stored or would just save my avatar again. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to change your avatar since HALLOWEEN? Yeah, that takes endurance. And it shows you how much I appreciate the zombieness.

i didnt say i didnt like zombies.

SHE NEVER SAID THAT, NOOB! Stop putting words in her mouth, your getting very annoying.

Friendly Trader

neutral Chill.
i want to be a zombie that would be mad awesome but i didnt join in time to get the stuff needed so yea but i think he isnt a bad person he just needs money and i dont trust either of them so boo ya but i think gambino needs to catch up to the von helson twins so there is more than just one power here on gaia
modamashi
Arekusa

He DID kill us. xDDD Pretty much all of us were undead at one time or another.

Dapper Humorist

hyoi
modamashi
Arekusa

He DID kill us. xDDD Pretty much all of us were undead at one time or another.
Not I! I was an UMBRELLA Corp guy and was imune to it because of the T virus that was inside of me...wait...that means that I am a zombie! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff