Welcome to Gaia! ::

After all the money people gave him he still needs more.

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Maybe he needs more money for a good cause (random thought. Dont hate me for it)
Arekusa
Maybe he needs more money for a good cause (random thought. Dont hate me for it)

gambino? good cause? hello,he tryed to kill us!!! rich people never change sweatdrop

p.s. that guy will probably give me a peasent top for the thousands i donated.
if you look at the Gambino mansion now, it's almost completely built up...and the gauge is only half full. i wonder what comes at the end.... wink

Dapper Humorist

Kurai-Ryu
if you look at the Gambino mansion now, it's almost completely built up...and the gauge is only half full. i wonder what comes at the end.... wink
A strip club? gonk

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
modamashi
Arekusa

gambino? good cause? hello,he tryed to kill us!!! rich people never change sweatdrop

He didn't kill anyone. He didn't ban any accounts so we're still alive. If you mean he turned us into ZOMBIES, then I don't see what's wrong with that. Zombies are the s**t. cool

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa

He didn't kill anyone. He didn't ban any accounts so we're still alive. If you mean he turned us into ZOMBIES, then I don't see what's wrong with that. Zombies are the s**t. cool

The zombie thing was all done by the Von Helson sisters, they said it themselves at the Anniversary Ball.
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa

im talki about the missle thing.

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Caoilte
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa

The zombie thing was all done by the Von Helson sisters, they said it themselves at the Anniversary Ball.
No they didn't. That was a fake graphic you saw. I thought they did it, too, until I found out someone just copied and pasted text from different speech bubbles to form what you think they said. So, no, so far we have no reason to believe the Von Helsons did anything. I still hate them, though. Gambino's funny and crazy and they're just mean. They didn't turn me into a cool zombie, he did!
he needs it to buy PIGS! pigs i say. soon there will be Gaia Thunderdome...

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa

You're missing the fact that NOBODY DIED. You got out fine and so did everyone else except for the LabTechs- bless their souls.
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa

You're missing the fact that NOBODY DIED. You got out fine and so did everyone else except for the LabTechs- bless their souls.

err no offense,but you kinda didnt.

Dapper Humorist

People, you wern't required to donate. It is your fault if you lost money.
*turns capslock on* I SUPPORT GAMBINO AND NOBODY WILL TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Beatrice La Chupacabra
modamashi
Arekusa

err no offense,but you kinda didnt.
Er, no offense but I did. I'm able to post and do what every other Gaian does so I don't see what the problem is. I'm a zombie but I meant to do that, and so have about a hundred or more other Gaians. If I really wanted to be human I'd drink one of the vials I have stored or would just save my avatar again. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to change your avatar since HALLOWEEN? Yeah, that takes endurance. And it shows you how much I appreciate the zombieness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff