Baldr
Shady Tradesman
Baldr
I count as three people because of all the threads I make surprised

are they a good three members?

Two of them are good. The other one is a pmsing 'gothic' emo girl. :3

lol xp
Shady Tradesman
what a rather underwhelming response. I had hoped people would take intrest to something as interesting as this. And if not interesting than at least relevent.

I think that you're getting such an underwhelming response because there has been such a big movement in the GCD lately towards kindness... it's a good thing, but it has perhaps been discussed to death. Those of us who are nice are nice for our own reason, and those who are perhaps a little more short tempered know that they are and are either trying to improve or prefer their own path. It's certainly a worthy subject, but I think it's been talked about quite a lot lately.
People that are mean but sarcastic and smartass about it are the best. Come on Gaia wouldn't be as fun or funny without them, the ultimate pwners.
KawaiiKohaku
People that are mean but sarcastic and smartass about it are the best. Come on Gaia wouldn't be as fun or funny without them, the ultimate pwners.

Hmmm... sarcasm huh? The fact that you use the word "pwn" restores my faith in the Republican party... oh wait.... stare
Solar Powered
KawaiiKohaku

Hmmm... sarcasm huh? The fact that you use the word "pwn" restores my faith in the Republican party... oh wait.... stare

And it's small minded, stuck-up people like you that make Gaia suck. I was just kidding around but apparently democrats have no sense of humor.
KawaiiKohaku
Solar Powered
KawaiiKohaku

And it's small minded, stuck-up people like you that make Gaia suck. I was just kidding around but apparently democrats have no sense of humor.

As for small-minded, assuming that everyone who is not a Republican is a Democrat fits that description... regarding stuck-up, it was a J-O-K-E, and you're the one who asked for sarcasm.
Solar Powered
KawaiiKohaku
Solar Powered
KawaiiKohaku

As for small-minded, assuming that everyone who is not a Republican is a Democrat fits that description... regarding stuck-up, it was a J-O-K-E, and you're the one who asked for sarcasm.

So you say. However, that is pretty poor sarcasm. But I don't take kindly to people lashing out at my political points of view in non-political discussions because you see that in my sig. What's the difference between you making that comment to me and saying to someone with a gay pride symbol in their sig "yeah I'd expect a homo to say something like that." That's just wrong and so is your comment.
Sorry but you don't qualify in what I was talking about, not people who are mean without reason and point out something completely off topic.
Awh how sweet! You're so righteous... *huggles just before running to class*
Thanks for making this thread, it's something I'd been thinking about for some time. It is quite true that the GCD is getting kinder and kinder. I do not see as much flaming as I did a few weeks ago [when I was a mere lurker], and the kindness is what made me finally decide to post in here. People are mostly nice, even if we do get the odd flamer here and there, but that is quite normal in ever forum.....

Waaah I love you all! XD heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces