Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Devoted Knight

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
AUUUUUGGH.

I wasn't here for the whole thing! ;~; Does anyone have a link to the item? Can I still get it? What was the answer?

Dapper Seeker

I totally love the item! heart The only way the item would be more perfect would be if we could have a Cumberbatch companion without the hat. (Or a John Watson with red pants as a companion, seriously, how hot would that be?)

So thank you Reapersun. And I found a fun Tumblr while I was at it. heart

Barton Reveler

14,350 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I heart it! Thank you, Reapersun!

Tricky Treasure

Belethiel
AUUUUUGGH.

I wasn't here for the whole thing! ;~; Does anyone have a link to the item? Can I still get it? What was the answer?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=iheartapiculture

Devoted Knight

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Gamine
Belethiel
AUUUUUGGH.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=iheartapiculture

Awesome! Thanks.

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Gamine
frozen_water
Dan D Lie N
finally an appreciation thread. i see thread after thread bitching about the mini event and how much everyone hatesthe show blah blah blah.

thats ridiculous. there was an event where there isnt normally an event and a new item i didnt have to pay for so

THANK YOU REAPPY
I agree, I feel bad for reapersun, she doesn't deserve all the flack she's getting when all she did was provide us with a free item. Like it or not, it's not like it put you out anything. (Unless you were working on the puzzle, but that was entirely optional as you could have just waited it out and got the answer at the end, so this complain doesn't really hold water.)

Entitlement, it's the reason we can't have nice things.
"Why doesn't show X get an item too?!"
"ugh why does reapersun get to do whatever she wants"
"the item is terrible we should get something better"
This, I just keep imagining how I'd feel if I put all this work into something and then had so many people complaining about it.

Yeah, I get that not everyone has to like the item, but to go the point of creating threads complaining about the free item and event it's just incredibly self-centered and egotistical.
frozen_water
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Damn my work. Yes damn it to hell. I just logged on maybe 10 mins ago and looking at all the threads here it makes me feel like I missed something, some big important mind blowing event. I know I did not but yet knowing I cannot b***h and complain over the item that was a struggle to figure out...well I'm kinda sad.
God, I don't even know how long ago it was, but I remember the big Easter event with the little ticking egg clock things, and everyone hung around all day trying to figure it out. (In the end the item was kind of a let down because it just exploded) but I still loved the whole thing because I got to talk to so many people and we all got to feel like a part of something important.

You should definitely try and catch the next one, it's a lot of fun getting to work with your fellow gaians in a community effort.

Woah, those things exploded?! I still have one in my inventory! I guess I didn't manage to equip or play along right or whatever was supposed to happen...

In any case, I loved the 221B event. It's nice to get unexpected and free items. It helps that I'm totally a Sherlock fan! XD To those bitching about it, just sell it!

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Fhar
frozen_water
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Damn my work. Yes damn it to hell. I just logged on maybe 10 mins ago and looking at all the threads here it makes me feel like I missed something, some big important mind blowing event. I know I did not but yet knowing I cannot b***h and complain over the item that was a struggle to figure out...well I'm kinda sad.
God, I don't even know how long ago it was, but I remember the big Easter event with the little ticking egg clock things, and everyone hung around all day trying to figure it out. (In the end the item was kind of a let down because it just exploded) but I still loved the whole thing because I got to talk to so many people and we all got to feel like a part of something important.

You should definitely try and catch the next one, it's a lot of fun getting to work with your fellow gaians in a community effort.

Woah, those things exploded?! I still have one in my inventory! I guess I didn't manage to equip or play along right or whatever was supposed to happen...

In any case, I loved the 221B event. It's nice to get unexpected and free items. It helps that I'm totally a Sherlock fan! XD To those bitching about it, just sell it!
Yeah lol, it brings back so many memories just thinking about it. We over analyzed the hell out of that thing, but it was fun, so no regrets.

Yeah, and you know what, I've never even really watched the show, but just looking at how lovely the item is you really get a sense for how much reapersun likes it (also with the work on the event) and despite other people being turned off by her fanaticism, it makes me like it that much more because as an artist myself (although admittedly not that good a one) I can really appreciate creating something out of pure love, and just enjoying the experience, and I think that joy came through in the item. It was whimsical, entertaining, and I love it just for that.
It was the most fun I've had on Gaia in... hmm 3 years away from this site, one year of boredom... in about 4 years!

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I missed this whole event. Gaia app sucks .
What was the sherlock item(s)?

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Dead Soldier
I missed this whole event. Gaia app sucks .
What was the sherlock item(s)?
The Gaia app was realated to the Sherlock event, but here's the link: LINK

Dedicated Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
My only complaint is that this hat's a b***h to match.
Seriously.
That's my only complaint.I love Sherlock, and I love that we got an item for it... but my god is this a hard blue.

Tipsy Tipper

Yes, an appreciation thread. I'm getting sick of people bitching about the item just because they don't like the fandom.
Thank you, Reapersun!

Moonlight Lover

15,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's ridiculous for people to complain about this event/item. I've never watched Sherlock, but I thought it was a fun idea for reapersun to create this event on 221B day. So thank you to her for her efforts!

I just wish I took part in the sleuthing! (Although I doubt I could've been any help. 4laugh emotion_sweatdrop ) Gaia events are always easy, so to have an extremely challenging event is a nice change, however frustrating it was at the time. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games