Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you thankful?

Yes! 0.80555555555556 80.6% [ 58 ]
No. 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Quotable Conversationalist

I absolutely love the item! So worth the frustrations....but I feel bad because I mainly loitered around the pages offering almost nothing profound to solve it sweatdrop ...it was a fun event anyway! loved seeing all the sherlock fans come out. I hope they do more like this!

Chatty Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Serethielle
It was fun, but I feel people were really butthurt and snippy about it.
I was tossing theories around (like the worship of trees meant the worship of God of Rot from Frontier Skies), and they were all, "Do not taint this thread with your false facts. hermgerd."
neutral
Chill. It's supposed to be fun.

I got that same response when I posted what anagrams could have made sense, with an added "oh my glob it's already been posted urrhghhguhg" well SORRY there's like new pages by the time I get done reading one, it's hard ;__;

but I am really happy with the item even if I think it's pretty silly. I love Reapersun's characters and I think it's awesome that they let her host an event like that. It would be neat to have other artists do the same sort of thing!!

also I second the notion for OP to get this thread moved to site feedback :3

Tricky Treasure

I had more fun on Gaia than I've had in a good long while! People for the most part were good sports although it was a little discouraging to see people trying to jump into the game getting shot down by users who had it been at it for hours..I certainly never expected anyone to read through a 400 page thread to see what had already been suggested. *shrug*
In the end I was wrong every step of the way except for when I thought it might be a book cipher, and I still had a blast. Let's do it again next week! emotion_awesome

Sweet Glitch

Couldn't be here yesterday. But thank you so much for creating this new item. wink emotion_bigheart

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
I have to say "Thank you Reapersun."
From what I've seen, she's gotten a lot of flack abut the item.
The truth is, she could have very well not made the item or the event for us.
I'm glad she did. I'm glad she wanted us to share in the day and gave us something for free. YEah, we had to work for it, but still, it was free. And it was a multipose item too!

So yes, thank you Reapersun. Thank you for putting your time and energy into making the event and item for the rest of the Gaia community.~<3

Naughty Werewolf

22,800 Points
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I love the item. I love Reaper and obviously I love Sherlock >w<

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I was too busy to be involved but I remember seeing it in it's early stages :3 These events are always a good way to bring the community together.

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was on when she first started it at about 1am and I left at around 4am, then came back on at 9am and then tried to figure it out until someone finally got it around 5-6pm.
SO YES, it was very frustrating. I was in that thread with over 500 pages.
People were very grumpy.
Very, very grumpy.... gonk

I honestly don't even know why I tried so hard, I don't even like Sherlock....

Shameless Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I just sat back and watched everyone get riled up but that in itself was fun. 3nodding
And it connected the (sane) fandom members on gaia which is always nice.

Also, love your Doctor Who avatar, I'm practically drooling emotion_kirakira

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Cosmic Bullet
I just sat back and watched everyone get riled up but that in itself was fun. 3nodding
And it connected the (sane) fandom members on gaia which is always nice.

Also, love your Doctor Who avatar, I'm practically drooling emotion_kirakira
lol thanks. c:

Beloved Perfectionist

finally an appreciation thread. i see thread after thread bitching about the mini event and how much everyone hatesthe show blah blah blah.

thats ridiculous. there was an event where there isnt normally an event and a new item i didnt have to pay for so

THANK YOU REAPPY

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Dan D Lie N
finally an appreciation thread. i see thread after thread bitching about the mini event and how much everyone hatesthe show blah blah blah.

thats ridiculous. there was an event where there isnt normally an event and a new item i didnt have to pay for so

THANK YOU REAPPY
I agree, I feel bad for reapersun, she doesn't deserve all the flack she's getting when all she did was provide us with a free item. Like it or not, it's not like it put you out anything. (Unless you were working on the puzzle, but that was entirely optional as you could have just waited it out and got the answer at the end, so this complain doesn't really hold water.)

Beloved Perfectionist

Exactly. Personally i suck at those puzzles so i didnt really participate as much as i should have.

Yet i am still thankful unlike others

Beloved Perfectionist

Exactly. Personally i suck at those puzzles so i didnt really participate as much as i should have.

Yet i am still thankful unlike others

Tricky Treasure

frozen_water
Dan D Lie N

THANK YOU REAPPY
I agree, I feel bad for reapersun, she doesn't deserve all the flack she's getting when all she did was provide us with a free item. Like it or not, it's not like it put you out anything. (Unless you were working on the puzzle, but that was entirely optional as you could have just waited it out and got the answer at the end, so this complain doesn't really hold water.)

Entitlement, it's the reason we can't have nice things.
"Why doesn't show X get an item too?!"
"ugh why does reapersun get to do whatever she wants"
"the item is terrible we should get something better"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out