Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
I wanna be a Sentai Hero. haha

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I don't really mind the tentacl ads on Gaia. I'm still not planning to join the site, but I don't mind if Gaia wants to advertise their other projects on their main site. As long as the ad is only viewable by users who are 18+ and doesn't connect directly to NSFW forums, I'd say it's fine.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Naladi
I don't really mind the tentacl ads on Gaia. I'm still not planning to join the site, but I don't mind if Gaia wants to advertise their other projects on their main site. As long as the ad is only viewable by users who are 18+ and doesn't connect directly to NSFW forums, I'd say it's fine.
I've heard users getting them and being under 18+. But I'm not sure what the age they put on gaia was. -shrugs-

I have adblock so I never see em.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Jin Love
Naladi
I've heard users getting them and being under 18+. But I'm not sure what the age they put on gaia was. -shrugs-

In that case, that's a different matter entirely. It's rather irresponsible of them to actively advertise their 18+ site to minors.

Royal Rabbit

They're going all out with thay, eh? I wonder who the target audience is exactly. It's not the weeaboo crowd, maybe second lifers or Facebook people? Meh, who knows. Such a silly site so far.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
The Bukkake Princess
Tentacl is terrible

That comment is priceless with your current avatar you know rofl

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Alocrescent
They're going all out with thay, eh? I wonder who the target audience is exactly. It's not the weeaboo crowd, maybe second lifers or Facebook people? Meh, who knows. Such a silly site so far.
I dunno, it doesn't even seem to match them. XD

I'm jsut waiting for the hype to die down and they realize it was a mistake making it.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Jin Love
Naladi

That's the thing. I don't think anyone who's really less than 18 which entered a false birthday will go and shout out loud that they aren't as old as they pretended.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Naladi
Jin Love
Naladi

In that case, that's a different matter entirely. It's rather irresponsible of them to actively advertise their 18+ site to minors.
I agree, if the person who registered on gaia with their real birthdate and that they are under 18, that is sad.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

lilloulou
Jin Love
Naladi

That's the thing. I don't think anyone who's really less than 18 which entered a false birthday will go and shout out loud that they aren't as old as they pretended.
Yea, that's why I'm not gonna get upset over it since it's impossible to tell. But if they are under 18 and they said the truth on gaia then that's pretty sad that they still got the advertizement. xD

Royal Rabbit

Jin Love
Alocrescent

I'm jsut waiting for the hype to die down and they realize it was a mistake making it.

It reminds me of Moot of 4chan created another site which was supposed to be a similar site to 4chan but wasn't 18+ nor anon. Alot of people didn't like it, I forgot the name of it, but it looks like gaia is doing the same thing.

If the tentacle site had a similar set up to Gaia, with similar style avatars, just more adult themed, I wouldn't mind checking it out. Right now it just looks...eugh.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Alocrescent
Jin Love
Alocrescent

It reminds me of Moot of 4chan created another site which was supposed to be a similar site to 4chan but wasn't 18+ nor anon. Alot of people didn't like it, I forgot the name of it, but it looks like gaia is doing the same thing.

If the tentacle site had a similar set up to Gaia, with similar style avatars, just more adult themed, I wouldn't mind checking it out. Right now it just looks...eugh.

Yea the site looks terrible and tacky, and the avis aren't that great. I agree if it felt similar to gaia it would of been worth checking out.

Magnetic Lunatic

You think that's weird? That's still standard advertising. But I have no doubts that they'll push it further, poorly, as they realize they're not getting anywhere near the numbers they want. I'm surprised there aren't already popups for it on this site.

Tiny Friend

Didn't even get paid? That's messed up. emotion_donotwant

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
On one hand it seems desperate, but on the other, not really. I think it's pretty bad they didn't pay you your earned money. At least it's not more tentacl ads on Gaia. I haven't seen tentacl related things anywhere else besides Gaia.

Gaia ad on fanfiction.net in 2007 is the only reason why I found Gaia Online. I use adblock too much to run into anymore of these such ads these days, if they even exist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff