Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Lover

WTF FREE 500k!? eek

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Wladzie
i got one but... i have used gaia cash before ...just from the free gaia cash is that counting? some sort of what is that >< ufff?
wtf gaia what is going on there?

it's only if you BUY GC, not used...so if you only used GC from offers, but never bought GC with irl money, you can still get a bonus.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Six Mekhane
Deletris

Morava

I checked on one of my mules and got the PM
I noticed I didn't see the notice for a new PM until I refreshed/clicked somewhere else. So you might not see it right away when you first login?

I guess I'll try that c;

_______

Too much seems to be happening in gaia lately.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» ROLLS. EYE.
              This is seriously poorly timed. There is already enough of an uproar over Club Verge and Gaia being money hungry, and now they go and do this? neutral They are not doing a good job of swaying the negative opinions by doing this.

" Shutting down. "

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aperture Sentry Turret
" Target acquired. "

»»» ROLLS. EYE.
              This is seriously poorly timed. There is already enough of an uproar over Club Verge and Gaia being money hungry, and now they go and do this? neutral They are not doing a good job of swaying the negative opinions by doing this.

" Shutting down. "

Personally all of this is overwhelming, Also, summer sale happened quite recently too.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deletris
Personally all of this is overwhelming, Also, summer sale happened quite recently too.
I think the teal gift box is nice, but giving direct gold in such large quantities is rather uncomfortable.

" Target acquired. "

»»» Overwhelming AND infuriating. They are really starting to push the Gaia Cash thing too far, in my opinion. I am getting VERY fed up with their bullshit.

And Sisky says they are NOT money hungry? Then what the hell are they doing this for?

" Shutting down. "

Ruthless Reveler

Imperial Shockies
WTF FREE 500k!? eek

technically not free, you're paying at least $5 for it.... >_>

Man-Lover

Zinistra
Imperial Shockies
WTF FREE 500k!? eek

I don't have a Mule! gonk

How can I get this!?

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aperture Sentry Turret
Deletris
I think the teal gift box is nice, but giving direct gold in such large quantities is rather uncomfortable.

" Target acquired. "

»»» Overwhelming AND infuriating. They are really starting to push the Gaia Cash thing too far, in my opinion. I am getting VERY fed up with their bullshit.

" Shutting down. "

After all the verge drama for people that have spent, it also seems like they're trying to balance it out. (For people that don't spend)

And yes, they really are pushing it too far.

It's getting a little annoying. I liked how they were; Rigs, EI's and mcs. The occasional
summer/black Friday sale was nice. A lovely gift to make items that are so expensive to be more affordable to those questing it.

But everything happening now, is truly something totally different.

_________

Gaia can't really deny they're money hungry. (At least I think so anyways)

it's a huge jump from what they're charging previously. It's all one big mess now.

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
Baby Banirabu
This coming out the day after I spend $50 on gaiacash.
I spend so much all the time and what I get is access to a cash shop filled with items that are ridiculously priced, while people that spend just $5 get 500k gold, for free!!
This is crazy!

this is yet another slap in the face from gaia :3
incentives ONLY for new buyers [what did club verge people get for free? a BULLSHIT PIN]
oh...cant forget about those who got the pm by mistake....they also get the rewards.

Ruthless Reveler

Imperial Shockies
Zinistra
Imperial Shockies
WTF FREE 500k!? eek

I don't have a Mule! gonk

How can I get this!?

....Get a mule? XD; Although I wonder if you make a mule right now, would you even end up getting the PM? (I imagine they'll send a round of PMs again when the offer is about to go away)

Or ask a friend to lend you a mule ._.;

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deletris
After all the verge drama for people that have spent, it also seems like they're trying to balance it out. (For people that don't spend)

And yes, they really are pushing it too far.

It's getting a little annoying. I liked how they were; Rigs, EI's and mcs. The occasional
summer/black Friday sale was nice. A lovely gift to make items that are so expensive to be more affordable to those questing it.

But everything happening now, is truly something totally different.

_________

Gaia can't really deny they're money hungry. (At least I think so anyways)

it's a huge jump from what they're charging previously. It's all one big mess now.

" Target acquired. "

»»» They really cannot deny it, but they sure are trying. It is almost laughable.

I was fine with the cash shop updates. Even as frequent as they were, they were reasonable. All of this current happening is not.

" Shutting down. "

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

azphyxxxiate

oh...cant forget about those who got the pm by mistake....they also get the rewards.

GTFO. Proof?
At first I was angry that it was only for first time buyers. But after seeing a couple posts from sisky, went ahead and bought cash on a mule. xD

This is still a bad idea on Gaia's part, but had to get that 500k :B

For information purposes, I logged into this mule that's been inactive for quite a while and there was no pm. After about 5~10 minutes, got a new pm with the offer. (For those who might want to make a mule now)
??????????????????

500k???? Inflaaaaaation~~~ OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas