Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mimic Lizard
it could have been because it was put as 9999GC in the staff alert. All the same number with no place holder in-between. I actually did the same thing at first too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooh okay. That would do it. I was wondering why it was so high before, & thought, "Boy that's pretty darn exclusive." xD

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Koohii Monsutaa

Where are the decent rewards for veteran GC buyers?

That was suppose to be Verge, I think.... >_>

Magical Cat

Six Mekhane
Koohii Monsutaa

Which was also a BAD idea. Verge is as bad as Dernier Cri.
People who buy cash don't spend 500$ at a time, maybe that much over a year, if they have money to throw around.

Ladykiller

Koohii Monsutaa
Six Mekhane
Koohii Monsutaa

Which was also a BAD idea. Verge is as bad as Dernier Cri.
People who buy cash don't spend 500$ at a time, maybe that much over a year, if they have money to throw around.

but some people did spend that money, obviously, because theres some Verge wings, horns, halos, and tails floating about.

I think it had a bad start, they should have had more items in the $25-$50 range. But I don't think Verge or Dernier are outright bad ideas. They just had bad execution (Gaia would benefit if there were items in Dernier that were in the 100k-900k range, but you don't see that happening...)

Fashionable Gaian

Meh used to Gaia screwing s**t up now. rofl

More concerned about the prices of alchemy caches right now.
What the ******** aquamarine, what the ********? crying

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have purchased 500 GC this month and I didn't qualify for the teal box until I bought 500 cash. Huh. I think the idea of allowing gaians to get 500k for gold is interesting, but I think it needs to be on the first of the month. Or would the first of the time be a bit too much for the Gaia economy?

If 500 gaians get autocash and each one gets 500k then...

They would bring in 250,000,000g to the economy. eek

That's... Quite a bit.

Ladykiller

Morava

Deletris

I just asked Sisky (updated the first post) she said it was ok to buy on a mule XD

Let the inflation begin! =P

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Six Mekhane
Morava

Deletris

I just asked Sisky (updated the first post) she said it was ok to buy on a mule XD

I saw that too, I'm not sure if I should worried or happy...
All the potential stuff I could buy redface

Thank you for letting me know ouo~!

Also, neither I nor my mules (I haven't checked all of them, but quite a few), has gotten that pm.
Is it unique to some people...?

I think Sisky said as long as your mule gets the "invite/offer"

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Wait a minute!! Can't people just abuse this feature? Tell me I'm not the only one thinking this. sad Is this really a good idea?

This will totally screw up what little gold sinks there were here.

Ladykiller

Deletris
Six Mekhane
Morava

Deletris

Also, neither I nor my mules (I haven't checked all of them, but quite a few), has gotten that pm.

I think PMs are still rolling out?
I saw Sisky say in another topic that they were working on fixing it so people who have already bought GC don't get the PM. I also saw someone tell her that they bought GC bought havent gotten a teal box yet....so it might still be a bit screwy >_>
Deletris

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I checked my two mules, & they didn't get the PM. I have a 3rd mule, but I forgot the log in for it & can't access it anymore. :c Which is too bad, because I only had it for the name. xD

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Decorated Nerd

I like the concept, though I'm not sure how it may affect the marketplace. The cash shop is not an inflationary thing in and of itself (keeping fail RIG item sellback prices aside). It is variable how many 1st time buyers will get on board, but if I'm honest, it is a little concerning how much gold will be suddenly generated by this. If it had just been items it would have been fine actually, since it would depend on gold already in circulation.

Ladykiller

Deletris

Morava

I checked on one of my mules and got the PM
I noticed I didn't see the notice for a new PM until I refreshed/clicked somewhere else. So you might not see it right away when you first login?

Fluff Cutie-Pie

15,300 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i got one but... i have used gaia cash before ...just from the free gaia cash is that counting? some sort of what is that >< ufff?
wtf gaia what is going on there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces