Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Prophet

I just finished spending about twenty-five dollars in Gaia cash before I got the PM.

Not that I'm new to buying cash.

It's a nice incentive, but I sort of feel that past customers should be able to benefit from it too.

Ah well.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Morava
Six Mekhane
Oh, so everyone gets this PM, not just GC virgins.

Go on a mule? XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would it be considered against the rules though to do that? confused Or would that be perfectly okay?

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

I'm not sure, actually =/

I was about to go on a mule right now, since I'm already considering buying Hoarfrost and would like 500k for a different item I want...

I kinda wanna test the odds of getting which bonus~

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Is there any way to tell if you've bought cash on an account? I think one of my alts might not have, but I don't know for sure... D:
I did, and I'm very upset about it!
I've been a loyal costumer for a while and all I get are crappy rewards, but a first-time buyer gets super nice rewards? SERIOUSLY?! Annoys the *** out of me!
With those 500k I could finally get Breakfast the Calico without having to buy an item and wait for it to sell..
Six Mekhane

I was about to go on a mule right now, since I'm already considering buying Hoarfrost and would like 500k for a different item I want...

I would gladly do it on a mule, since I want the Hoarfrost Pass anyway, but... I'm afraid to. I don't want to break any rules, but I don't know if that would be considered "against the rules."

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Serpentine Guest

Morava

So if you buy for the first time, you get 500K. If you've spent a grand, you've got Club Verge. But for those like me who have spent maybe $50-90 in the last month? (Especially when a mere $5 gets you 500K?) Dafuq?

It's to get more people (read: previous nonGC users) to buy even a little bit.
Maybe it's a toe in the water to see how additional incentives would be recieved.

Liberal Fatcat

I dont feel I should be receiving this message since I bought GCash before.
Hell, I could use 500k, but Im not impressed by this. neutral

Dangerous Lover

User Image

:U That is a crazy bargain. I don't even.

Rainbow Noob

I... wow. I can understand not wanting to admit they're strapped for cash, but they're really pullin' out all the stops now. I almost do want to donate, but I don't use Gaia a whole lot these days and I need that money for other stuff. I hope they can like... get better at having money soon?

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

A pretty much free 500k?
Are people going to b***h about that too?

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Zandykins

Also, I find it interesting that Gaia has somewhat placed a GC to gold conversion through this PM such that 500GC = 500k. While a lot of people speculated 1GC = 1k recently, it's just interesting to see it being publicly recognized.

I found that interesting too.

Hopefully this means they get it now and make smarter BlackFriday/Summer/Verge sales. I'd like it if they stopped putting items that are worthless in the MP for $30+
Mimic Lizard
It's to get more people (read: previous nonGC users) to buy even a little bit.
Maybe it's a toe in the water to see how additional incentives would be recieved.

I can understand that, but on the other hand, people who have bought GC before haven't received anything but a couple of junk items worth 3K or less. It just kind of stinks for those who have been buying, but haven't spent $1,000 or more. Yet you spend $5, & you can get 500K. I spent $80-$90 recently, & I got a Gothic Eternal Fascinator. Ooo. That's special.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Morava
Six Mekhane

I would gladly do it on a mule, since I want the Hoarfrost Pass anyway, but... I'm afraid to. I don't want to break any rules, but I don't know if that would be considered "against the rules."

I'm curious to know as well c;

I'll probably pick up some gc for my brother. He rarely goes on and so I'll be a nice surprise.

_______

The sad thing is I've already bought a lot of gaia cash earlier on today ;u;

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I haven't received that PM, but then again I wouldn't be eligible for the promotion anyway since it wouldn't be my first time spending GC. C'est la vie.

It's a nice incentive for new cash spenders.
If I were eligible for the promotion, I'd likely choose the 500k gold.
Naladi
I haven't received that PM, but then again I wouldn't be eligible for the promotion anyway since it wouldn't be my first time spending GC. C'est la vie.

It's a nice incentive for new cash spenders.
If I were eligible for the promotion, I'd likely choose the 500k gold.

So would I. I could just go to the MP to buy the items I want for my outfit & not have to try to save a few pennies here & there to try to slowly get it piece by piece. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff