Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Prophet

I just finished spending about twenty-five dollars in Gaia cash before I got the PM.

Not that I'm new to buying cash.

It's a nice incentive, but I sort of feel that past customers should be able to benefit from it too.

Ah well.

Dangerous Lover

Morava
Six Mekhane
Oh, so everyone gets this PM, not just GC virgins.

Go on a mule? XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would it be considered against the rules though to do that? confused Or would that be perfectly okay?

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

I'm not sure, actually =/

I was about to go on a mule right now, since I'm already considering buying Hoarfrost and would like 500k for a different item I want...

I kinda wanna test the odds of getting which bonus~

Man-Hungry Nerd

17,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Is there any way to tell if you've bought cash on an account? I think one of my alts might not have, but I don't know for sure... D:
I did, and I'm very upset about it!
I've been a loyal costumer for a while and all I get are crappy rewards, but a first-time buyer gets super nice rewards? SERIOUSLY?! Annoys the *** out of me!
With those 500k I could finally get Breakfast the Calico without having to buy an item and wait for it to sell..

Sparkly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Six Mekhane

I was about to go on a mule right now, since I'm already considering buying Hoarfrost and would like 500k for a different item I want...

I would gladly do it on a mule, since I want the Hoarfrost Pass anyway, but... I'm afraid to. I don't want to break any rules, but I don't know if that would be considered "against the rules."

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.
Morava

So if you buy for the first time, you get 500K. If you've spent a grand, you've got Club Verge. But for those like me who have spent maybe $50-90 in the last month? (Especially when a mere $5 gets you 500K?) Dafuq?

It's to get more people (read: previous nonGC users) to buy even a little bit.
Maybe it's a toe in the water to see how additional incentives would be recieved.

Liberal Fatcat

I dont feel I should be receiving this message since I bought GCash before.
Hell, I could use 500k, but Im not impressed by this. neutral

Dangerous Lover

:U That is a crazy bargain. I don't even.

Rainbow Noob

I... wow. I can understand not wanting to admit they're strapped for cash, but they're really pullin' out all the stops now. I almost do want to donate, but I don't use Gaia a whole lot these days and I need that money for other stuff. I hope they can like... get better at having money soon?

Prophet

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

A pretty much free 500k?
Are people going to b***h about that too?

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Dangerous Lover

Zandykins

Also, I find it interesting that Gaia has somewhat placed a GC to gold conversion through this PM such that 500GC = 500k. While a lot of people speculated 1GC = 1k recently, it's just interesting to see it being publicly recognized.

I found that interesting too.

Hopefully this means they get it now and make smarter BlackFriday/Summer/Verge sales. I'd like it if they stopped putting items that are worthless in the MP for $30+

Sparkly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mimic Lizard
It's to get more people (read: previous nonGC users) to buy even a little bit.
Maybe it's a toe in the water to see how additional incentives would be recieved.

I can understand that, but on the other hand, people who have bought GC before haven't received anything but a couple of junk items worth 3K or less. It just kind of stinks for those who have been buying, but haven't spent $1,000 or more. Yet you spend $5, & you can get 500K. I spent $80-$90 recently, & I got a Gothic Eternal Fascinator. Ooo. That's special.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

15,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Morava
Six Mekhane

I would gladly do it on a mule, since I want the Hoarfrost Pass anyway, but... I'm afraid to. I don't want to break any rules, but I don't know if that would be considered "against the rules."

I'm curious to know as well c;

I'll probably pick up some gc for my brother. He rarely goes on and so I'll be a nice surprise.

_______

The sad thing is I've already bought a lot of gaia cash earlier on today ;u;

Playful Reveler

I haven't received that PM, but then again I wouldn't be eligible for the promotion anyway since it wouldn't be my first time spending GC. C'est la vie.

It's a nice incentive for new cash spenders.
If I were eligible for the promotion, I'd likely choose the 500k gold.

Sparkly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Naladi
I haven't received that PM, but then again I wouldn't be eligible for the promotion anyway since it wouldn't be my first time spending GC. C'est la vie.

It's a nice incentive for new cash spenders.
If I were eligible for the promotion, I'd likely choose the 500k gold.

So would I. I could just go to the MP to buy the items I want for my outfit & not have to try to save a few pennies here & there to try to slowly get it piece by piece. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games