Ladykiller

Has anyone else gotten this PM?

EDIT 2: SISKY SAYS ITS OK TO BUY ON A MULE

((Proof))

siskataya
Six Mekhane
siskataya

AMG SISKY

Can we go on a mule that's a GC virgin and buy cash there to take advantage of the bonus, even though we've already purchased GC on our main? Or would that be considered abuse? I have bought GC before on some of my mules, out of convenience, with no problem--but this offer didn't exist before.

I want to buy a Hoarfrost and take advantage of this, but I also do not want to get banned. >_>

Thanks for asking! We won't be banning anyone for using the offer if the offer was sent to a mule, as long as they are a legitimate account owner. That was offered to you, even if on another account, so are free to claim it if you so desire.

admin
If you haven't bought Gaia Cash before, now's a great time to try it out! As a special, limited-time treat for first-time Gaia Cash customers, we'll include a Teal Bonus Box with your first Cash purchase of $5 or more. When you open the Bonus Box, you'll get a choice of three fantastic free items:

User Image

The Deadly Ansha item, which originally retailed for $4.99 in the Cash Shop.

A whopping 500,000 Gaia Gold, which you can throw about however you please in the Gaia Marketplace or Gold Shops.

Three Chance Items, which will each give you a shot at some of the rarest and most coveted items on Gaia!

So, want to double the value of your very first Cash purchase? There are plenty of simple and convenient ways to stock up on Gaia Cash:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes & I'm upset because I need the 500K to finish my outfit, & I've bought GC before. sad

How heartbreaking.

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

Yes, I got that message. I don't think I've ever purchased Gaia Cash on this account. The only thing that sucks is that I don't make an income, so any money in my bank account is for the monthly fees so the account doesn't close.

Serpentine Guest

Just got it. But I don't think it's really relevant to me since I wouldn't be a first time buyer.

I'm wondering why Ansha is in there.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

This coming out the day after I spend $50 on gaiacash.
I spend so much all the time and what I get is access to a cash shop filled with items that are ridiculously priced, while people that spend just $5 get 500k gold, for free!!
This is crazy!

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Morava

Yes & I'm upset because I need the 500K to finish my outfit, & I've bought GC before. sad

How heartbreaking.

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Oh, so everyone gets this PM, not just GC virgins.

Go on a mule? XD

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooh! That should be very tempting for new Gaia cash customers. I wish I had extra money to use on a mule. xd
A little insulted
I've bought more GC than I'm proud to admit over the years
I stop for a little while

and now they're gonna start bugging me with PMs?

piss off gaia
Six Mekhane
Oh, so everyone gets this PM, not just GC virgins.

Go on a mule? XD

Would it be considered against the rules though to do that? confused Or would that be perfectly okay?

Perfect Saint

Now, if I can only turn back time so I can make my first purchase...

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I received this PM!

I think the concept is interesting though, I feel like the Deadly Ansha option is a bit lame. Logically, one could choose the 500,000 gold option and just buy two of them on the marketplace sweatdrop . It would have been nice for a really nice new item to appear. It kind of seems like the bonus rewards were kind of a rushed way to deal with all of the resentment regarding the Club Verge "reward" for high payers.

That said, upon reading the PM, I at first thought there were going to be a choice between three items. There really is only one wearable item there, while the other is free gold, and the alternative to that is chance items (which I suppose still counts as an item).

Also, I find it interesting that Gaia has somewhat placed a GC to gold conversion through this PM such that 500GC = 500k. While a lot of people speculated 1GC = 1k recently, it's just interesting to see it being publicly recognized.

Edit - It's kind of interesting that Gaia hasn't sent any reward incentive to those middle buyers yet though, unfortunately. This kind of seems like another cash grab if you really look at it. At least it's nowhere near as outrageous as some of the more recent ones. It would've been nicer and smarter if they had targeted those middle spenders first though.

Reindeer

a friend and an employer once bought me gaia cash gonk FFFFFFF
i have none now emo

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

I got it but I'm not a 1st time buyer

So if you buy for the first time, you get 500K. If you've spent a grand, you've got Club Verge. But for those like me who have spent maybe $50-90 in the last month? (Especially when a mere $5 gets you 500K?) Dafuq?

Zandykins
Edit - It's kind of interesting that Gaia hasn't sent any reward incentive to those middle buyers yet though, unfortunately. This kind of seems like another cash grab if you really look at it. At least it's nowhere near as outrageous as some of the more recent ones. It would've been nicer and smarter if they had targeted those middle spenders first though.

Exactly my point I just made. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff