Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Shairee
Why is it only fun if you get everything for free? I would hate to have all of the items given to me; questing gives me something towards which to work. If you want to play dress-up with all the items, go to tektek. Otherwise, be prepared to either work hard or pay real money like everyone else.
nah i've done both questing and getting the stuff i want for free
free is definitely better lol
especially with the awful job they've done with the economy...

but gaia wouldn't be able to sell things for cash if it was that easy though
so ya know whatever

Cute Hunter

Guchko
CiXwOw
well hi there.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If anything, the 2% tax needs to be raised for how much gold gets pumped into the system now. I support a higher tax.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
-Raiinbew-Hart
i care about coming on here to make friends. not complain about gold and bothering people for gold all the time. i come on here to play the fishing games to talk to people in small chat rooms like that. and to make friends in forums. not to make gold. not to buy cool things. just to make friends. if this site suddenly shut down. everyone would be just fine without the problems its imaginary economy creats and could reconnect on face book whereever and maybe mee tup outside in the sunshine.

Let's go back to what this conversation originally started at. "[We should get 50% of our tax back.]" You obviously care about gold to some extent.

People are quitting in droves because of the inflation. Even if one person quit because they couldn't quest for an item anymore, another person would quit because that was their friend and they had no other reason for really being online. More people would quit in a domino effect of quitting, and soon, someone's favorite forum becomes dead. Then that person no longer has any reason for going online anymore. There are a bunch of people who are friends on here that might not have any other contact information from them other than this place, so what do they do then? They quit. I'm not saying there aren't people who are just about the money side of Gaia, I'm saying that a lot of people are here for more than just that. Inflation affects more than just the money side.

Cute Hunter

if i cared about the bad economy of the site. i would not suggest this i would suggest a higher tax to hit a gold sink. but alas. i do not care. im here for the people not the imaginary pixle items.
-Raiinbew-Hart
Edible Substance
So, you don't care about the value of Gold on this website or inflation, but you think it would be a "fun" idea to give people portions of the money they receive back, via the taxes from selling in the Marketplace?

So what about people that don't sell in the Marketplace, and only through Exchanges? Why even give back half of the 2%? Why not just lower the tax to 1% so Gaia doesn't have to bother with the effort of giving you back half your Gold?

This "fun" idea seems tedious and also incredibly pointless.
people sell in the exchange to avoid taxes. thats not part of my suggestion and i dont care. my suggestion is a fun little reward for people who lose gold to oblivion when they sell on the mp. i doesnt. care. sir.

Please tell me English isn't your first language. rofl

Cute Hunter

Yaunie13
-Raiinbew-Hart
i care about coming on here to make friends. not complain about gold and bothering people for gold all the time. i come on here to play the fishing games to talk to people in small chat rooms like that. and to make friends in forums. not to make gold. not to buy cool things. just to make friends. if this site suddenly shut down. everyone would be just fine without the problems its imaginary economy creats and could reconnect on face book whereever and maybe mee tup outside in the sunshine.

Let's go back to what this conversation originally started at. "[We should get 50% of our tax back.]" You obviously care about gold to some extent.

People are quitting in droves because of the inflation. Even if one person quit because they couldn't quest for an item anymore, another person would quit because that was their friend and they had no other reason for really being online. More people would quit in a domino effect of quitting, and soon, someone's favorite forum becomes dead. Then that person no longer has any reason for going online anymore. There are a bunch of people who are friends on here that might not have any other contact information from them other than this place, so what do they do then? They quit. I'm not saying there aren't people who are just about the money side of Gaia, I'm saying that a lot of people are here for more than just that. Inflation affects more than just the money side.
now you see. dont put words in my mouth. or try to anyway. i dont care about the gold. i like watching things burns. i say things just to throw in a oposing side to one either piss people off or two get people minds rolling into going off my ideea and tweaing it to actually creating a good idea. like someone else said making a tax fine if you done pay into you taxes? like the people who sell in the exchage to avoid the taxes. and creating a way fo them to claim those taxes if they perfer the face to face selling of the exchange. and creating tax brakets and for whatever tax braket you fall into you get an item as a return not gold. gaians are smart. they just nead to freakout then think for a min. im sorry about my typos my finergs are locking up from typing so much

Cute Hunter

Edible Substance
-Raiinbew-Hart
Edible Substance
So, you don't care about the value of Gold on this website or inflation, but you think it would be a "fun" idea to give people portions of the money they receive back, via the taxes from selling in the Marketplace?

So what about people that don't sell in the Marketplace, and only through Exchanges? Why even give back half of the 2%? Why not just lower the tax to 1% so Gaia doesn't have to bother with the effort of giving you back half your Gold?

people sell in the exchange to avoid taxes. thats not part of my suggestion and i dont care. my suggestion is a fun little reward for people who lose gold to oblivion when they sell on the mp. i doesnt. care. sir.

making fun of my gammar and spelling or what not. sentance structure. is not the point o this conversation sir.

also missing letters are due to my fingers locking up

Destitute Animal

And finally a confirmation from the horse's mouth that this is a troll thread: "i say things just to throw in a oposing side to [...] piss people off"
-Raiinbew-Hart
Edible Substance
-Raiinbew-Hart
Edible Substance

making fun of my gammar and spelling or what not. sentance structure. is not the point o this conversation sir.

also missing letters are due to my fingers locking up

There's this thing called "proofreading". It allows you to look at what you've typed up, realize what's incorrect, and then fix the mistakes.

Also: proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are what allow your thoughts to be conveyed in an easy-to-read and comprehensible manner, and give strength to your arguments.

In other words: no one will take your silly suggestions seriously if you don't get them across properly.

Stellar Succubus

I'm gonna join the chorus of no. Then again, it's not like it would really matter anymore.

Tipsy Genius

This thread is giving me a headache.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
good luck with that

Cute Hunter

Matthew Cable
And finally a confirmation from the horse's mouth that this is a troll thread: "i say things just to throw in a oposing side to [...] piss people off"
=D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces