Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
I could see a refund for people with a certain amount of gold (say 5mil or less) getting a refund.

*I wouldn't qualify, but still... what's 5mil anymore?
I understand where your coming from, at least I think I do. 3nodding
Something new and fun added would be refreshing but like the others I also understand why they're so upset. I thought about this thread for a little while and looking at all the angry people poking fun and what not, it made me really think about new things...and also how others treat people but that's a whole new can of worms. xd

Now this is just an idea and I haven't really looked too far into the future, but hear me out every one. What if we did get a tax refund...BUT instead of it being gooold it was caaash~ now wait wait wait...Hear me out some more, I'm being quite serious. Now I'm not saying the cash tax refund should have to do with marketplace sales, I think it should have to do with how much cash you buy or use on the site. Again I didn't think too far into this so I know there is most likely a butt load of holes in my idea, that's to be expected. My other idea about this would be instead of getting a gold or cash tax refund it would be a whole new currency given to those that use the marketplace, but again still not sure...that idea could change of course sense I'm totally open to suggestions. I've also thought about what you would do with that new currency, I figured you should only be able to use it in the gold shops and I'm not sure if it should be exchange-able or not.

With all that said and done I would like to say that this is just a fun idea that was thought up from taking a quick look at this little thread, feel free to ignore this or play around and throw some ideas at it...even if it's just like this. "Your idea is pointless!"
Oh I know it is...but it's fun~ emotion_dowant

Cute Hunter

CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
Guchko
Do you not see the OP? lol
-Raiinbew-Hart
she quoted you because me xD

Oh, OH!
Hi. Sorry, I didn't actually check who the OP was. I just read the post and was like "um, okay". sweatdrop
I just assumed there was some kind of Australian joke here. That seems to be the only time you ever talk to me, Guchko. lol
herrow =3
Hi there.
ive angered so many people. XD

Wealthy Firestarter

-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
Guchko
Do you not see the OP? lol
-Raiinbew-Hart
she quoted you because me xD

Oh, OH!
Hi. Sorry, I didn't actually check who the OP was. I just read the post and was like "um, okay". sweatdrop
I just assumed there was some kind of Australian joke here. That seems to be the only time you ever talk to me, Guchko. lol
herrow =3
Hi there.
I'm afraid I haven't read your thread. But I've had almost 1,000 pages worth of pissing people off in my thread. lol

Tipsy Exhibitionist

17,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
It might be fun if your "tax refund" was actually an item. Like if you have below a certain amount of gold you can get an exclusive tax day item (OR they could make it if you spent below a certain amount on the marketplace).

Cute Hunter

CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw

Oh, OH!
herrow =3
Hi there.
I'm afraid I haven't read your thread. But I've had almost 1,000 pages worth of pissing people off in my thread. lol
no need to read it. its rather repatative and annoying. lol and im so proud of you =]

Wealthy Firestarter

-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw

Oh, OH!
herrow =3
Hi there.
no need to read it. its rather repatative and annoying. lol and im so proud of you =]
Proud of what? Getting to almost 1,000 pages without achieving what I set out to do?
I'm pretty disappointed myself.

Cute Hunter

CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
-Raiinbew-Hart
CiXwOw
Hi there.
Proud of what? Getting to almost 1,000 pages without achieving what I set out to do?
I'm pretty disappointed myself.
well people cant match your stands silly.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
lmfao.
more like someone's trying to find a way to make some money without having to work for it.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
This is the worst idea I've ever heard

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
lmfaooooo this ******** thread man what a train wreck

captcha: clear sailing ahahhahaha not for op

Aged Gaian

-Raiinbew-Hart
Boxed Yaoi
no
just......no
but why. who cares if inflation gets worse. its not my problem. im considered poor on this site now. and that bugs me. however. its the portion of the site who give in the gaia cash bullpoop that cause the inflation.

also.

its a website. does not change your real life in anyway regarding money and stability untill you let it control you and people take this place way too seriously and get all butt hurt over everything. i think the tax thing would add and extra fun little thing to get once a year without having to really do anything.

that's the problem though it just brings in even more gold into the marketplace and causes artificial inflation just like the gold generators and despite your value and wealth going up, the increasing marketplace prices cancels out your own growth and then you're back at square one

also no one is "butthurt" rolleyes
I don't know about that, but what if instead users were gifted with a thank-you item once their taxes from the MP reached a certain amount? Maybe a little dollar sign pin or something and it could be soulbound.

Cute Hunter

Dark_Lady_Jade
I don't know about that, but what if instead users were gifted with a thank-you item once their taxes from the MP reached a certain amount? Maybe a little dollar sign pin or something and it could be soulbound.
ight i really like the item idea people have been throwing out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces