Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit

Celestial Envoy emotion_drool

that jacked up price tho

Lavish Cultist

Lilac's hood is perfect for Lavender Godina, good lord. I am so happy with these purchases ; u;

High-functioning Cat

Murder de Marina is rockin'! The only recolor out of that set that I'm a fan of. Wish it would deflate a bit on the MP T.T Right now it's out of my grubby little hands. x.x

Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Arlette Mori

To add on to my fyi of brother of sin...I also got
User Image Puppeteer's Golden Doll
and

User ImageCounterfeit Paramour

I believe both are re-releases

Princess Witch

You know, Gaia. Yesterday when I suggested you make more lavender/black items, I didn't mean put them in the cash shop for $10. Because I have no money, and daaaaamn is that going to be popular and thus really expensive on the MP. crying

/whining

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Lilac's hood emotion_drool

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I didn't read the entire thread but... am I the only one who thinks the art is just a Tentacl avatar with a background behind it?

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
did the price on all these items tank overnight or what? i was pretty sure perpetual eclipse and celestial envoy were the rarest drops based on their prices yesterday but now perpetual eclipse is listed at 24b (though the next highest listing is 10 times that) with an ABP of like 6b, and celestial envoy still has a lowest price of 700B but an ABP of 800m... how does that even happen? plus i'm getting offers in the exchange of 5-7b because "it's not that great of an item."

I JUST WANTED TO WIN SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE, i really thought i had finally won something that would make it so i didn't have to rely on cash to get items for awhile, but noooo... it's not a question of nobody buying the RIG to sell, apparently nobody wants the damn items in the damn thing! i just wanted to have something that was worth something... emo

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Areishia_01
I didn't read the entire thread but... am I the only one who thinks the art is just a Tentacl avatar with a background behind it?

It's from the Seven Seas RIG, which had a bunch of actual pirate/nautical themed items.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Arlette Mori

Found another re-released item in this:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10041901/][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/82d7cae1993a2d.png[/img][/url]

Ruthless Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
diet otaku
did the price on all these items tank overnight or what? i was pretty sure perpetual eclipse and celestial envoy were the rarest drops based on their prices yesterday but now perpetual eclipse is listed at 24b (though the next highest listing is 10 times that) with an ABP of like 6b, and celestial envoy still has a lowest price of 700B but an ABP of 800m... how does that even happen? plus i'm getting offers in the exchange of 5-7b because "it's not that great of an item."

I JUST WANTED TO WIN SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE, i really thought i had finally won something that would make it so i didn't have to rely on cash to get items for awhile, but noooo... it's not a question of nobody buying the RIG to sell, apparently nobody wants the damn items in the damn thing! i just wanted to have something that was worth something... emo
I noticed that price drop too, (but I was only watching that brown fennec recolor emotion_drool ) It went from ~20 - 15 bil to 7 bil. I even saw a 5 bil but hopefully drops to that because I didn't snag it in time.

Invisible Hunter

8,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
For the avi examples from the bundle, can someone tell the which items are on the avi furtherest to the left, second down?
The girl with the blonde hair and blue dress/shoes

nvm i found it, it was so small/faint on the items showed i skipped right over it razz

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
I had such bad luck with the 10 I opened. I wanted the new moon shaped items but instead I got multiples of old stuff & the only new items were 2 colors of the swan dress thing.

Not impressed or happy that I mainly get the old stuff because it ends up cluttering my inventory since no one wants to buy it. I do not have the gold to buy any of the new items I want. I am crazy about every color of the moon shaped item. I thought I'd at least get 1 of them considering how many colors of it are in this rig. Hopefully I can sell off some stuff to buy them before the prices go up.

Shy Bookworm

13,215 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Champion 300
Can someone enumerate the items from the second avatar in the art? (The blue one with the Nakir's Wings)
Please? emotion_kirakira
(Because BLUE.) emotion_dowant

Vicious Kitten

18,290 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
SO would someone say this is worth buying?
Cause im pretty close to 999gc and considering buying a bundle.
But i don't want 25mil items.
Want the new cool stuff lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas